Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 18. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 03:40:38 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

Many people only use and get involve in crypto because of the idea that it can give them a lot of money from nothing, but I know that someday crypto will provide something big for the whole world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
more sophisticated and technically advanced crypto-currencies, potentially you can get a lot more.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 12, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
The mission of crypto currencies are like- to increase the security, stop money laundering, money trafficking as well as money fraud, foulness as well tampering. ... Cryptocurrencies are computer applications, created to send digital assets anywhere in the world.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 11, 2018, 06:45:33 PM
Mission of crypto is to eliminate middleman and to save companies billions of dollars. We are just at the beginning of something revolutionary. Its going to be bright future ahead. Especially use case in logistics and supply chain

Yes I agree that crypto is still on the early stage but one of the mission of crypto that I think is the transparency using the blockchain technology that will attract more people to trust the system compare to the centralized system that we use today.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:41:20 PM
In general, the crypto helps many users to earn not only the speculation of coin rates, but also thanks to the monetization of certain services with help of  tokens.
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
Mission of crypto is to eliminate middleman and to save companies billions of dollars. We are just at the beginning of something revolutionary. Its going to be bright future ahead. Especially use case in logistics and supply chain
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
Crypto certainly has the aim to revamp the industrial economies in the world, especially in terms of the transaction. possible to this indeed could not yet fully realized with perfect because of a lot of the constraints of the technology as well. but of course, the goal of crypto slowly will be achieved because the view for the time being and support for crypto.
Activity: 420
August 11, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

This is the real truth. Right now people don't use crypto as payment method because of difficulties. But we can change the situation if we will ask sellers and shops to accept BTC and alts.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
Crypto was created to help poor people to make money but the world goverments are fighting it and it is our duty to prevent that .
Activity: 212
August 11, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
The mission of the crypto is the ability of people to have means outside the control of the state, to exchange these funds, to perform operations with the help of them
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 11, 2018, 04:42:32 PM
Cryptocurrencies are created to be an alternate investment, that are the most important thing. Also it can be alternative to be a payment method, and the last maybe it will be a commodities that can be collected for everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 04:36:19 PM
Indeed, crypto will change the world if it will be allowed to by authorities. I would love to see the brighter days, but it will be a bumpy road ahead. We have created a strong crypto community of people together, that believe in the blockchain technology and we will endure, at the end prevail.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 12:10:34 PM
I think currency will only be a part of this revolution, the Blockchain is the core of the boom in crypto
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
As i know cryptocurrency is still on the process of his mission to educate how digital money easy to use by transacting any amount in our daily needs such as sending money on express way, this can be done if the country itself accepted this kind of money use, lots need to be done..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
August 11, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

i think crypto will make the world without border, by decentralized system
also every users of crypto have the same responsibility to maintain the network my friend
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

By using blockchain, cryptocurrency allows ways to use that cannot be done by other payment systems before. But, Cryptocurrency is not just a matter of sending money. I believe it has many features, opening many other possibilities that need to be explored by developers.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

Originally, its purpose was to create a decentralized system of financial transactions. However overtime it has evolved in its essence and purpose, and is being utilized in many different projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:18:22 AM
One of the main missions of crypto currencies is to change the whole world's approach to the method of payment. Crypto currency helps to move to a new digital method of payment relations between buyers and sellers. I hope that this way will fully enter our life.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
The world did not immediately build, but for some of its parts, so here. Now this is even more difficult, because people are given everything, and they do not want to change their lives, they are already doing so well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
August 11, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
cryptocurrency is still in the development stage and there is still no visible value to some people in its implementation, but some projects have been successful and continue to be developed so that the tokens that have been created become a transaction tool in the payment program and its management
Pages:
Jump to: