Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 17. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
the first is crypto aims to make it easier for someone to make transactions online more quickly and safely. but as crypto prices grow, crypto becomes a promising investment asset. and also the increasing number of ico, crypto projects can also be a job for everyone.
oh good opinion . Now crypto go down because it was effected by trade war. We should be calm. Time will show all
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:13:27 AM
Cryptos give us the possibility to pay anonymously, without the need of governments or bank.
Cryptos give us the real possibility to manage our money.
Activity: 138
August 14, 2018, 06:19:12 AM
I think that Crypto is place which at Project, CO Funder, start-up look for investor. everybody can become investor with few money
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 06:17:02 AM
I think the mission of Crypto market is to create a decentralized transaction system through digital internet world. Many people have used this market for transaction and money making purpose and they have successfully done it. So I think Crypto market has been able to achieve its goal.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 14, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
the first is crypto aims to make it easier for someone to make transactions online more quickly and safely. but as crypto prices grow, crypto becomes a promising investment asset. and also the increasing number of ico, crypto projects can also be a job for everyone.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 06:11:27 AM
To decrease our daily life expenses or to use crypto as a payment method,and if we are use this many things will get so easily because its so fast to use and it has a power of blockchain. 
brand new
Activity: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:50:00 AM
I think that simply Cryptos mission is to make people's life more simple and hectic free. Once people will know about crypto and blockchain technology they will forget fiat currency and will use blockchain in everything.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:09:05 AM
I see a big mission of blockchain technology which will soon be used by all companies and a lot of countries  Wink
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 06:04:50 AM
I think the mission of Crypto market is to replace the fiat money by Crypto money so that the whole world can use digitalized currency for transactions and payments. Crypto market has seen many kind of digital currencies which are used by many people around the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 06:02:35 PM
IMO, the task of cryptocurrency is to make people's payments simpler, not as complicated as the fiat currency at present. With cryptos, people can use it to send money to each other or pay anywhere in the world for very low fees, short waiting times and very high security and security.
Activity: 45
August 13, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
I believe that cryptos, in general, started as a project to support anonymity in the market and avoid third parties in any kind of transactions, of course, this has evolved with the launch of new currencies and new uses, for example ETH is used more as a platform than as a currency for transactions, in the coming years we will see RIpple also taking advantage of the financial system and adapt with banks in a very interesting union and so there are hundreds of coins with almost infinite uses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:53:53 PM
In most cases, this is an opportunity to untwist and reveal the potential of the project, it is also a way to earn a project
Activity: 462
August 13, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Nobody believed in the Internet either. Cryptocurrency will change the world and become an integral part of it
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 05:40:18 PM
Crypto is a decentralized currency which able to avoid third party and it’s easy to transection and it’s transection fee less. So it’s have the quality to being a popular currency  but it’s some limitation too.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 12, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
I think their are many reason now why crypto are created, before it is just a simple transaction to send payment anonymously and time to time it evolve on what's people wants, now for me the mean reason is to make people rich.
Activity: 733
August 12, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
Crypto's mission will change the world maybe it can happen if the price position can be maximum. because now the crypto market price is unstable it causes crypto to change the world difficult. so I think when a good crypto market position like 2017 is sure to happen.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 06:44:44 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

The mission of crypto is to made all transaction around the world become easy to transmit payment without hassle using blockchain and also to help people's to give opportunity to get better lives using cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 12, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
The mission is still decentralization I think. No third party involve. It gets confusing sometimes when you see all these new cryptocurrencies pop out with no real use case and are just overhype.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 12, 2018, 06:35:55 PM
I think that the mission of the Crypto-currency is to show people the possibility of a decentralized, divergent way of organizing social interaction. In the field of finance, and not only.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 05:53:56 PM
As mobile connecting people Cryptocurrency doing as well as a  decentralised payment service without third party control.
Blockchain technology will be widely used and will infiltrate in all sphere of our life.
Pages:
Jump to: