Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 19. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 11:01:16 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
We already know that every finacial transaction has third party involved because each of us are controlled by them, that's why crypto created to decentralized the individual's assets,so that all people in the world have rights and freedom to be comfortable.

and indeed the ease that is obtained does not have a huge cost in transacting,
all of them are held by those who own the altcoin, and this convenience will
surely eventually penetrate all over the world, for ease of use and will certainly materialize in the future .
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
August 11, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

If you don't understand the mission of crypto, perhaps you should start by reading the first crypto whitepaper: Bitcoin's. https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 10:46:59 AM
Can't answer this question as well. Yes one of the purposes is to replace real money.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
Every one of us have different beliefs of what is crypto will do to our lives. As my journey begins here, i did know what is the prior thing that crypto can do. Affects of daily needs of life, make a better life and give us more knowledge about technologies that can bring us in the future with this world of crypto.
Activity: 854
August 11, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
When it was conceived, cryptocurrency was supposed to be a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency was created as a decentralized virtual currency that uses cryptography for security making it difficult to counterfeit and since it is not issued by a central authority you are confident that the governments can’t take it away from you.
Activity: 486
August 11, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
At the moment, a crypto currency mission is to make money to the most skilful people. Earlier it was planned to use crypto-currencies as a means of payment, but because of speculators it became difficult to do.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
in my opinion bitcoin's mission is to make both the financial world easier for more transparent financial transactions, in my opinion bitcoin is a financial solution and I believe bitcoin will change the world
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
its mission is to change everything that is crelated about doing any kinds of transaction, it can make any transactions much easier, much convenient, and since technology is evolving, crypto might evolve too, it can become the way how we expect it to be in the future.
Activity: 139
August 11, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
Well, for me, I believe the concept itself is to contribute it's own quota monetarily to make the world a more better/easier place to be.

The end of it therefore, is to rid from the planet earth the problems associated with financial transactions between and among it's inhabitants.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 11, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
I think the mission of crypto is to show world new view on decentralized finincial system. And promotion of blockchain technology.
Activity: 93
August 11, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
Cryptocurrency is created to make the transaction on the internet faster and reliable. By eliminating the third party, each transaction becomes faster and convenient. Powered by blockchain cryptocurrency will become a hit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

Very interesting question.

There is short story behind this. Satoshi created just one thing, blockchain and created only one current that is Bitcoin. Now, his vision was to create a currency which is free to use, irreversible transfer with strictest safety and security of funds that are ebbing transferred in the BTC forms.

Later, more smart people came to the market, they studied the blockchain technology and boom, they created more coins, with utterly idiotic ideas and no as such vision.

So real vision was only Satoshi's one rest is just junk mate.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 11, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
Crypto is probably with many functions and missions and visions. But i think it is going to normalize the over dependence on banking services as they will work hand in hand for great efficiency.

Crypto will be used to make purchases, pay for train tickets amongst others
look forward to its dominance.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 11, 2018, 08:53:44 AM
Cryptocurrency still consider as criminal investment so there are a lot of mission for crypto in order to keep it's existence.
But as for now, bitcoin replace gold as my primary investment and it also have it's unique function just like currency. Of course this speciality not every investment able to do that !
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
August 11, 2018, 08:51:00 AM
 I think the reason why cryptocurrency is created to make payment transactions faster and easier, lesser transaction pays may the other reason but the concept  had not practice in the current time because they are now focusing on how to earn more money to it in which the main reason why we are now suffering the long drought because the circulation of crypto is not intended, buying and using should be taking part to balance the supply and demand.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
for me the biggest target is a coin without fees and it have to be popular , available to everyone .
Activity: 81
August 11, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
The intention was to build a new decentralized payment system that gets rid of the gap of the supplier to the consumer. and it was made so that the government and banks have no control giving us a financial freedom.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 08:25:16 AM
I think the mission of crypto currency is development in order for us to know how to earn money correctly and earn a lot. And just to simplify our lives. After all, the convenient use of virtual money should be for the future of people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 08:23:24 AM
The mission of Crypto-currency is simple - to become an analogue of paper money and is applied everywhere. But while this is a mechanism for earning all market participants and further it does not advance, than it beats by reputation. And even what we see now is simple manipulation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:16:37 AM
The goal is to replace the currency in the world today by making decentralized currency alias not affected by any parties, this possibility will occur due to a blockchain system, so the absence of authority to regulate cryptocurrency is expected to reduce costs that are considered to reduce the load of many people and make an economically systemic effect, as we have known, for example when going to send currencies one of the countries to other countries will be charged.
Pages:
Jump to: