Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 2. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
October 04, 2018, 12:20:41 AM
Mission is to have a decentralized place where people can buy and sell their assets without the interference of government or anyone else.
People do not like their transactions being monitored by banks and everything accessed by IT department, and they always wanted an alternate means of payment.
Consider Whatsapp for example. The chats are encrypted and government cannot access them. In the same way, Crypto transactions cannot be traced by government.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 12:16:51 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

I think cryptos purpose is uniting people with currency not controlled by the goverent, it has no tax just only the traction fees that you need to pay for the transaction to be processed. It also aims to increase the transaction speed online with more secure and reliable status.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

To give people a better way to use currencies and to manage their money. To provide a better way to carry out transactions. These are some of the missions of crypto but the blockchain as a whole has a wider perspective and a lot of applications and with time there will be even more apparent uses for the coins. The coins help to improve the economic system that we already have
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
September 28, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
The purpose of cryptography is to make human life easier, more modern and interesting. This is something that is so difficult in principle, but much easier with blockchain technology. I think that blockchain and cryptocurrencies are the engine of progress and soon we will be able to live together in them
Activity: 196
September 26, 2018, 02:34:24 PM
Now nothing has changed. The market is growing, but the price of cryptocurrencies is not growing. The whole essence of cryptography has not changed since the very beginning of its existence, so from 2017 to 2018 it remained exactly the same. It is a pity that the rate fell and now earnings became a little more difficult
Activity: 124
September 21, 2018, 10:04:18 AM
satoshi created bitcoin in order to improve the economic system in the world which is increasingly only being monopolized by powerful countries and making a lot of poverty in various parts of the world
with the hope that the blokchain system can replace the banking system that exists from abab 18 so that the economy of all people in the world is not monopolized by powerful countries or countries in the world
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
I think mission of crypto is to replace the old method of money transaction to digital technology. It is very safe and easy method. Everybody like this technology. It is very successful technology.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
It could be the surviving of privacy because only crypto supports it and everybody who is here will encourage this idea as well I hope. Privacy and increasing of economics are the main tasks from my opinion.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
Anonymity, transparency, honesty and justice are the main goals that should be pursued by the crypto market and the community. In the current financial system, personal gain is the first priority, therefore centralized structures are not effective for the benefit of humanity.
Activity: 122
September 12, 2018, 12:08:08 PM
I know some projects focuses on the speed of the transaction and anonymity of their investors and it would be great to invest on their tokens. And roadmap, whitepaper and features are the best of this projects also updating the community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
mission crypto for now is to make the world's trading, the virtual world, the world crypto become more life and more developed again and to socialize coins digital be coins recognized the state, and to advance the community's economy.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:01:28 PM
I think the main mission of cryptocurrency is make people independent from banks and government controlling systems. To make people free.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 11:52:17 AM
The mission of crypto is to make the world a better place for man kind.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
To make the world better? To my mind it is the greatest mission of crypto here. I like crypto and I am trying to help it in developing, but it is not enough I think. The possibility of crypto's death is very low and it seems to believe in its changes is better to deny it.
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
September 11, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
There are several projects / coins that are used in real life (for example, used for Woo Commerce, etc.), but not much. this possibility will continue because it is still the initial development stage. it takes time to realize it in real life because it is related to government regulations in every country
Activity: 18
September 11, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
in my opinion, a principle that is decentralized from crypto. Then crypto has a mission like to realize an all-round system order is easy. All linked into one, but there are no rules that are quite difficult.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 11, 2018, 01:40:18 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency is a testing ground for the future new financial system, the alpha version. Once cryptocurrency will replaced a monetary unit but will be centralized and managed by banks.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 10, 2018, 03:55:56 PM
there is no mission such that. there is no mission for crypto, but there is a purpose why it has been created, it has a use for individual like us. technology is evolving, that's why crypto has a huge participation with that.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 03:42:46 PM
I believe that crypto-currencies could not exist without public-key encryption. Cryptography with public key or asymmetric cryptography. Ensures confidentiality and confirms ownership.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
the mission of blockchain and cryptocurrencies is to become a new economic system, to replace the usual cash. to create conditions for equal development of the business.
Pages:
Jump to: