Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 3. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:39:07 PM
I believe that blockchain technology will achieve very great successes all over the world. I think that this is not the end and this technology will develop with great force.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 10, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
Bitcoin's mission is to replace paper money and at the same time to destroy the centralized banking system

ETH has other purposes. Therefore they have smart contracts that are applicable in many spheres of life
You may have misunderstood about Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be able to replace FIAT as well as destroy decentralized banks. Bitcoin will benefit people for transparency, high security ... It can not destroy bank. It only makes it possible for banks to apply it to the system
Destroy *centralized* banks, you mean. I also agree that banking system will only benefit from blockchain and Bitcoin. VTB and Sberbank of Russia are planning to use blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 05:45:31 PM
Crypto has become one of the most valuable investments, for now, a lot of power is created to get more communities, the competition that will not spend time so that it can develop well for the future. There will be many young people who will plunge and study crypto so that it has so many benefits. Crypto is very global and online transactions are popular and bring a better level of life.
I agree. The mission of crypto is to facilitate transactions and bring a better level of life. I believe that crypto will be widely adopted soon and people will realize that crypto is better than traditional currency.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 05:31:47 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
Cryptocurrency promotes peer-to-peer transactions and blockchain technology. The former can eliminate the middle man and facilitate transactions, and blockchain will keep information safe.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 07:44:53 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
In order for the crypto currency to be accepted by the world financial community, the consent of the authorities is necessary. A lot of people who have power against the crypto currency, because they can not control it.
Control by the government is the main issue and the main problem.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:12:39 AM
I think it's going to no longer be clean to replace the cutting-edge financial system, even though our future is a virtual economy. however of direction blockchain generation can be closer to regular existence, although it will take a long time to be adopted hugely, due to the fact blockchain ought to first get legality globally.
Activity: 142
September 06, 2018, 05:45:32 PM
With cryptocurrencies many things will be better, safer and faster. Decentralization has many advantages and i think crypto will be very successful.
Activity: 135
September 06, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

I think cryptocurrency is not to replace money, cryptocurrency is like electronic money, but you can use it for investment because it has rising and falling prices. crypto cannot replace money and crypto only wants to be electronic money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 03:54:33 PM
At first, it was to help people  transfer money anonymously without the use of banks, they were not able to trace the transactions that were made with cryptos so a lot of people got into it. Now I think people are using the cryptos more as a means of investment in order to make money instead of using it as a currency as they were intended for.
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
Alipay in China has practically killed fiat in the major cities such as Shanghai. With an incentive and legal backing, blockchain tech might be picked up by the masses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
Crypto, actually, started as a project to support market anonymity & avoid third parties in transactions, of course, this has evolved with the launch of new currencies. I think, the main mission of cryptocurrency is to give people greater freedom to manage their finances.

You have a great point mate. In addition, for my own opinion crypto are helping people to elevate their financial stability and want to improves economic of each individual into a progressive invironment at all times. I think one of the great mission of crypto is to become a direct currency of all countries.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
Crypto, actually, started as a project to support market anonymity & avoid third parties in transactions, of course, this has evolved with the launch of new currencies. I think, the main mission of cryptocurrency is to give people greater freedom to manage their finances.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 06, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

I think the main goal of cryptocurrency is the decentralization of money and the introduction of new digital currencies that could present big shift and change in the investment landscape of every local market, and the world investment sector as a whole. On its onset, cryptocurrencies are only used for the purpose of adding a new currency that, in fine, would only be used as another means of paying for services and goods. However, in its more than a decade of existence, it has showed many evolutions and one of those is the its transformation into an investment asset that can be held or can be used to power other projects inside the market. That really widened the horizon for cryptocurrencies, and I am sure it will still evolve in other forms in the years to come.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:02:48 AM
changing the world, I think it can happen because of the times and technology, crypto missions are the mission of the investors themselves, the intentions and goals of good investors and developing crypto will also develop
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 06, 2018, 02:02:35 AM
i think for my point of perspective.
it was introduced to eliminate such problems with security and fast transactions together with anonimousity on your transaction.
it promotes this traits and also together with this, a market has been created and also a community that support it.
applying also the most proficient technology that is available to have more efficient platform for transaction and other projects
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 06, 2018, 01:59:26 AM
The mission of Crypto for me by now is to make a easiest way of transactions of any payment that we made in our daily life. And also to improve the security of investing our money in any Crypto we like to invest and to give other people a knowledge of how efficient Crypto is in this world.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 01:47:33 AM
to increase the security, stop money laundering, money trafficking as well as money fraud, foulness as well tampering.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
September 06, 2018, 01:42:52 AM
Crypto has become one of the most valuable investments, for now, a lot of power is created to get more communities, the competition that will not spend time so that it can develop well for the future. There will be many young people who will plunge and study crypto so that it has so many benefits. Crypto is very global and online transactions are popular and bring a better level of life.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:19:35 AM
The mission of the crypto currency is the same as for ordinary money. They also have a course that can rise and fall, and there may also be default. but in general crypto currency is needed for the development of the digital world
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 05, 2018, 06:39:47 PM
To change and make the world better, I mean behind the crypto called blockchain. This potential technology can be applied to different and wide fields.
Pages:
Jump to: