Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 5. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:53:02 AM
If we compare with other technological phenomena, crypto might be the most interesting thing to talk about. The pros and cons of forming volatility, and a future that is still a mystery, are the industry's biggest attraction. So I think crypto might be left like this to survive and continue to fluctuate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
August 28, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
the main mission or at least the ideals have been to have a decentralized payment system that the government and banks can not control and/or corrupt, censor,...
but the reality of it has turned into a money making machine where whales earn money from the newbies by pump and dumping altcoins.
Exactly my point cryptos was created so that it will not control by these element of people, but what we are seeing now is that the government and other agencies still control the cryptos and people are abiding in it, I believe a day will come when cryptos will live up to the main reason why it was created in the first place.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 07:24:28 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

In my opinion crypto is really created for business purposes. But I do believe that is also invented to help people do the daily transaction and services much more easier. This is also the future of cashless transaction.

The cryptocurrency is very fast. You can use it anywhere as well - just you need an access to the Internet. Therefore, the crypto was invented for our convenience and comfort. Besides, it can bring you money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 04:33:37 AM
If you are into crypto investment like ICOs, you can read its whitepaper and from there, you can see what's their mission and vision of their token. But don't get fooled by all of these as professional scammers can fool you through their well made White Paper. In depth investigation including team's background check and community involvement must be considered as proof that you really are into a legit ICO.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
August 28, 2018, 04:15:17 AM
Let me give an example how the fiat money works and how the crypto works. Let's look at the dollar. One private company in US are produce dollars for the government. Government emmits dollars and it doesn't reinforced by gold or something else. BTC has a limit supply that make BTC valuable more and more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 04:07:35 AM
Cryptocurrency is not out to take over fiat, but that it is established to bring about decentralization in the control of assets, rather than the centralized system we used to have, with its lapses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:05:43 AM
For me only one the mission of crypto is how can I increase my money with bitcoin and how much I can start invest first time to take profit with bitcoin. more profit by invest about $300 until $400 to take profit with bitcoin.
Activity: 25
August 28, 2018, 04:02:59 AM
Crypto goals in my opinion are helping people and making it easier for people to transact even though they don't use real money, but Crypto uses a blockchain system which means that the financial system is decentralized. So there are no more third parties in transactions in the Crypto World.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 03:56:55 AM
I think the reason for creating crypto-currencies is to make payment transactions faster and easier, and everyone can legally protect their wealth from the dangers of inflation.
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
After several crises most of population of our planet do not trust the banks and the governments but they need something to replace classic centralized money. And blockchain is the best technology for them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 03:49:16 AM
The basic concept of cryptocurrency is to have a decentralized payment excluding third parties though what is happening now is it becomes an investment and others treat btc as gold.
Activity: 118
August 28, 2018, 03:46:20 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

I think the mission of crypto is not to replace paper money, but crypto comes to match paper money. so it's not to remove paper money but want to help paper money, maybe with the existence of crypto the economic problems in the world can be resolved.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 01:38:47 AM

Best to read the original whitepaper written by the grand cryptocurrency god himself - Satoshi.
It's just 9 pages but the technology and cryptography is indeed revolutionary.

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Thank you Satoshi for the cryptocurrency gift to the world!

Activity: 462
August 28, 2018, 01:23:16 AM
For this reason, crypto is very good for decentralized transaction tools and will be the only tool on the internet that is capable of developing well in finance.
Activity: 490
August 28, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
Well, I am not sure that everybody understand crypto mission, but i will try to explain.
Your money became decentralised thanks to crypto and you can track transaction and everybody can verify something in blockchain.
Activity: 102
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 01:01:25 AM
The mission is to free our money from the elite banking class.  It will also give us a monetary unit that we will be able to know and judge the inflation.  This gives us a look into the health of our currency unlike the secretive central banks fiat. 
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 12:46:18 AM

In my opinion crypto is really created for business purposes. But I do believe that is also invented to help people do the daily transaction and services much more easier. This is also the future of cashless transaction.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 12:44:41 AM
To eventually aid with A.I generation. We are eventually going to be in a world where everything is almost autonomous....
Activity: 420
August 28, 2018, 12:43:50 AM
Cryptocurrencies mission is making transperent financial system.
Today many of developers forgot about first mission and doing mission earn moneys
Activity: 335
August 28, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
The Mission of the crypto is creating a decentralized system. Using a technology called blockchain. Where the technology is, it seems to be considered by people of crypto. and it could be that the technology will soon be in the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: