Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the mission of crypto? - page 4. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:23:02 PM
Money will still continue to be in use. Cryptocurrency is just a more advanced form of money that would soon be generally acceptable, although it is digital.
The main aim of crypto is decentralization. To eliminate the power or influence of third party in transaction. which is subject to lots of flaws.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 05, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.
i'll uncover the truth now: crypto was created for the purposes of inter-planetary transaction, since we are so rapidly discovering new planets for life. life on mars comes nearer Grin
Activity: 190
September 05, 2018, 01:18:39 AM
Crypto's tasks are clear when its general mission is still secret for me. I thin that crypto has so great potential and its mission has not been created yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 04, 2018, 01:58:38 PM
Mata uang Crypto dibuat untuk memfasilitasi transaksi tanpa harus melibatkan bank bro, and also we can get profit when selling it at a high price, but to make cryptocurrency as a country's currency, it cannot happen because of the price movements that go up and down so fast.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 04, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
To really understand it, you have to go back to Satoshi Nakamoto's vision.
Basically, her wanted to create something that would allow anyone in the world to interact without having to go through the trust process.
Now, if you want to buy anything, or sign contracts or make a deal, you almost always have to go through a middleman.
This middleman connects the original supplier with the buyer.
The reason why middlemen exist is because we don't have the time to personally get to know suppliers, develop trust in them, and then set up a way to get their goods.

So Satoshi invented a technology where you don't need trust.
The blockchain is open sourced, public and distributed accross the world.
It can't be hacked and what happens is open for all to see.
Essentially, a combination of public management and immutable technology makes it so you can do peer to peer transactions without a middleman.

This is where everyone says it will change the world.
Kicking out the middleman is an absolute game changer on all levels.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
To make our daily transacting lives more convenient. But for now, it is an investment. Give cryptocurrency a few years and it will become mainstream.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
"decentralized cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin now provide an outlet for personal wealth that is beyond restriction and confiscation" well I think the mission of cryptocurrency is to revolutionalize the transaction process
Activity: 16
September 04, 2018, 01:33:40 PM
Cryptos are a strong alternative to the failing current financial system. It just needs more time. The stronger and more commonly used blockchain becomes, the stronger crypto will become as well. Thats why it is interesting to be there early in the process - the critical mass is yet to follow and then crypto will be an equal (or dominating?) currency.
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
As far as I know cryptocurrency is a tool to be a new generation as a money. A digital money which can be used all over the world. It has been use for a different products that can be easily used anytime anywhere.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
September 01, 2018, 03:49:41 AM
I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

I think it will not be easy to replace the current financial system, even though our future is a digital economy. But of course blockchain technology will be closer to everyday life, even though it will take a long time to be adopted massively, because blockchain must first get legality globally.
No doubt that it is getting closer from time to time. In fact people found it more comfort to use bitcoin and other crypto currencies for their different activities, therefore we can see that the use of crypto currencies is now increasing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 01:34:24 AM
the real mission in writing is, cryptocurrency will be a common currency replacing fiat with a variety of better features
but, in practice, cryptocurrency is used for trading and money laundering
in trading, not everyone wins, there must be people who lose and usually these losers are people who are new to cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
August 30, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

Why guess and predict different versions? Everything will be as it will be - we will see in the next 5 years how much this technology will affect the development of the economy around the world. It is possible that what we see now is just a base, from which some new, even cooler technology will grow in a few years. Who knows! Wait and see!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 29, 2018, 08:33:48 PM
I really believe that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat at some point and we will move towards borderless and less state-regulated economy. Big companies are a bit slow adopting cryto but we are still in the early days. They still rely on their ties to the government but hopefully will soon realise the benefits of transparency and safety of cryptocurrencies. Right now it’s all about the solutions that help to develop the infrastructure: wallets to store crypto (MetaMask, Ledger) and decentralized exchanges with convenient features for peer-to-peer trading (Idex, Ethen, Relay). They are driving forward the progress of blockchain payments.
Activity: 203
August 29, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
What was Satoshi's actual intent behind the creating bitcoin is still a mistery

It seems he was trying to free the people of the world from the evils of Central Banking and other governments facilities.

By currency that's p2p and is decentralized, he started a chain reaction. Trying to get rid the world of governments and printing money forever and ever...
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
I think that the ability to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment is not feasible. Bitcoin, for example, is currently considered an asset, not actually used to pay for goods.
Activity: 279
August 29, 2018, 04:22:09 AM
I am not sure that I know a lot of this mission but I suppose that crypto is here to help our ecomonics to survive in such difficult period of time or even replace them.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 03:35:37 AM
You can read the whitepaper, you can see what their mission and vision are. But don't be fooled by all this because a professional scammer can fool you through a well-made White Paper. In-depth investigations including team background checks and community involvement must be carried out as proof that you are truly a legitimate ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 03:31:00 AM
The mission of crypto was to offer a common currency to the world, enabling any citizen of any country to use crypto in another country. But now I see it has changed, thanks to blockchain, they can help in any shortcomings in any field.
Activity: 938
Earn more with Earn Network
August 29, 2018, 03:01:15 AM
Crypto is meant to cause a revolutionary turn in the payment systems of our time. The beneficial concept behind this technology is to offer fast transaction speed, low costs for transactions and eliminate third party interruptions during transactions.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
Yup yup I agree to
im expecting money will be replaced with actual currencies.
For long-term cryptocurrency, check Ruby-X which is long-term altcoins. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: