Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 11. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Verify(CRED).its my best chooise coin,If you check ATH you would be surprized,This coin still undervalued and the team are vary active.they trying to give life this project.I am a great fan of this project and holding huge amount of cred for my future. for more information here some link
coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verify/#markets
Bitcointalk announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2374729.160
Official site: https://verify.as/

(before investment do your own research)
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
when the red zone i only want to buy eth or btc,it is great coin and it sure increase in the future but the other coin i don't know,it can't never increase again,i want safe in this period,so i only buy ETH BTC in this time
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

I usually hold TRX, which I am quite bullish about its potential. In this red zone you are talking about (or shall we say bloodbath), I am not looking into short-term. I am looking to hold it for at least a year, especially when December comes. I am also looking to hold others like NEM since the price is so cheap now, so it’s a good opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
During the red zone of all the value of coins in market capitalization i hold ethereum coins because i already lost og 20% of my capital invested. Hoping that my share capital will return which i believe that ethreum is also a top earning in cryptocoincap.
No need to worry, the value of ETH has fallen by 70% after reaching its highest point in early 2018. But now it has risen to 20% and this value is increasing. I believe that you will get back to the capital soon after a short time.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Their smart users know what to do when the market mereh, and the best option for now is to hold or buy coins that you think are potentially good for the future.
but now the market is starting to move and green even though it has not reached a high price but it can still be bought before the coins you hold will rise high, do it wisely in a market situation and try to find information to find out the market developments so you do not make the wrong decision.

Of course in a bearish trend, its either you hold, do day trading and purchased a lot of coins specially when their always a price correction. Bitcoin and Ethereum is a good hold for long term, so every chance you can get them at a cheap price, then go for it. And then there's a lot of altcoins that is good for day trading, I wouldn't recommend anything because its really up to you on what coins you gonna invest for even as low as $100 and can double it in just a couple of days. Just be attentive and used your better judgement and I'm sure that you will not be lost along the way.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

When red zone happen you should hold your capital into currency not crypto because the value is down. But I suggest you hold bitcoin and Eth in every situation, those are leader of coins. Never try to make activity in red zone besides buy back, for this one you need money management and patience also. Good luck to you.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Their smart users know what to do when the market mereh, and the best option for now is to hold or buy coins that you think are potentially good for the future.
but now the market is starting to move and green even though it has not reached a high price but it can still be bought before the coins you hold will rise high, do it wisely in a market situation and try to find information to find out the market developments so you do not make the wrong decision.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

definetly the best HODL cryptocoins now in this time of red zone  is ethereum,because at this moment only the ethereum coins is not affected most in price drops down in the market,even sometimes its fluctuates and act to down in an instances but its will return to pump up again in a few minutes,while in the other hands some of my crypto coins i convert its back to my own traditional currency and wait to hold in my local wallet while waiting  the moment that all in the exchange market back to normal,especially to this coming bull run now in all crypto coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
During the red zone of all the value of coins in market capitalization i hold ethereum coins because i already lost og 20% of my capital invested. Hoping that my share capital will return which i believe that ethreum is also a top earning in cryptocoincap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hold is boring, we have no certainty about time and price.
hold also does not guarantee a profit, I always sell even if only get a small profit.
Unless the coins are potentially up and have large trading volumes like eth.

The word boring has no meaning in trading. Undecided
Holding a coin and waiting for the best moment to sell it can't be described as boring. It's just the smartest thing to do.
Hodl definitely guarantees profit if you chose the right coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
hold also does not guarantee a profit, I always sell even if only get a small profit.

lol . Seriously? Well what if i told you that hodling a coin is not boring? Why? Because it is rather an exciting feeling to see that your money can go down and up like a roller coaster . Hodling can also guarantee s profit as long as your chosen coin has a potential or seems to be more promising than the others.

Ive been hodling different types of coins such as altcoins and tokens that i got from an airdrop and some bounty as well. I do already hold them for about a year now but i dont get bored because i wasnt really foccusing on them.

the only way to kill boredom is to divert yourself to other fun activities.
Activity: 658
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I will holding altcoin because I am late to sell it. If I sell I will loss almost 50%. At the moment  don't be panic and the best time to sell is end-year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The best course of action during times like this one is to simply HODL your stash and buy more coins with potential that is for sale if you can. When you have done so, expect to reap the benefits once crypto markets become bullish again. With institutional money flowing into crypto space and interest in blockchain technology growing, expect some coins to show a bullish trend soon.

Seconded. Panic selling at a loss and converting to BTC and then to USDT is just waste of valuable time and iy eventually results in loss. What I'm doing now is to keep hodling my stash and I've added a few more tokens to buy stash to cut the losses. Everyone is in loss right now but panic selling isn't the way to go. I believe the market would take a positive trend sooner than later. At that time, You won't get b coins you panic sold at same price.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
if you are not a trader then the only thing that you should ever hold is something that has real potential. in my opinion that thing is bitcoin and nothing else.

Technically speaking, if Bitcoin goes up, it will make sure the altcoin market goes up with it. Bitcoin is the benchmark currency of this industry, and with the enormous growth that it will experience, it means the entire industry will get a boost in the long term. From there it's pretty safe to say that the most well established altcoins will increase in value throughout the years. The only thing is that with Bitcoin you know that you have the right currency in your portfolio, where with altcoins it will remain somewhat of a gamble. Diversifying your portfolio is fine, but Bitcoin should at least be 50% of that because every portfolio needs solidity for the most part, and a smaller part for very speculative (but potentially very rewarding) altcoins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I am holding 2 coin MTC and CMT both have amazing growth. MTC is currently priced at $ 0.27 ranked 155, CMT priced at $ 0.45 ranked 56 coincapmarket
Cybermiles is in a very good development stage when the project starts running Mainnet separately, which proves that the project is seriously implementing the plan I have invested heavily in Cybermiles and I feel very happy of how they work.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
I bought omx from project shivom on ddex exchanger. The price when its ico is arround 0.000145 and now its half ico price. And i also hold ethereum and buying more. Neo also on accumulation mode. And the last is tezos. I bought it on ico i hope this project can made it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am holding 2 coin MTC and CMT both have amazing growth. MTC is currently priced at $ 0.27 ranked 155, CMT priced at $ 0.45 ranked 56 coincapmarket
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the best way to get hold of it now is that the market is slowing down the demand for a weaker coin that allows you to buy the coins cheaper. I have converted almost 50% of my crypto assets in fiat currency, 25% for trading.
the rest is HODL, the reason is for security when I need money for emergency purposes or to buy more coins when the price goes down.

If you are day trader just hold your investment in trading otherwise exchange to wallet because already many hacking issues are affected in total market. But current situation is different all the coins are similarly down and some altcoins are growing rapidly so better you should hold your all coins and if you have more fiat currency just buy some altcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
At the moment like this when the whole market crashes without clear explanation we should never be panic selling. Learning from its history, it is just temporal so nothing to worry about unless if you need instant fresh money you probably will sell your coins. My portfolio is also down over 50% and I will keep hodling until Bitcoin and Ethereum shows normal curves. Currently, I am hodling WPR, EOS, SETH and other coins from ICOs.

damn you need to cut your EOS position because it will goes down a little bit deeper from here because someone found a vulnerabilities on their system.
for more information look at this ;
https://twitter.com/WhalePanda/status/1001429410505994240
it does not looks good in my opinion and it might lead us to another huge retracement in a few days later.
bewary of this.

lastly Bitcoin will try to breach $7600 level or around that to fight the Bears,but it won't change the fact that we are moving deeper from this point in a couple weeks later or until the bear breaks above this level and bring us to another level of support.
Pages:
Jump to: