Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 13. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 259
Believe me I am actually diversifying my investment into different altcoins right now. I have never been panic of the bearish trends as I have always seen it as an opportunity for the life to invest into what you were missing already. For example, REM coin which is dropping currently but I am sure about one thing that it will come back to the normal line one more time thus giving me more profits.

So the coins which I bought already, I am holding them no matter what happens and for those I missed buying,, I am buying them at this point. That is how everything should work here and its the best technique to follow the whole thing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Many people do prefer putting their crypto currency into the USDT but that does sound idiotic idea. I mean we can always convert them into the fiat currency as it is also stable always and converting into USDT means the same thing. But USDT can drop sometimes so I dont take that risk.

I have converted almost 50% of my crypto assets in the fiat currency. The reason is not that I am afraid of the dropped rates but its the strategy where I want to invest more into the crypto when it will go to lowest point of it. Once I see that this bottom is achieved then I will convert my fiat back again into the crypto currency and thus will have more crypto this time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

I still hold some altcoin, MTH, PKT, etc
I am losing about 70% if I convert now with BTC or FIAT.
But in the community and the team say that all this decline will end. So I decided to Hold.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
The market is down,becasue everybody is:
1.HODLing.
2.Waiting for the prices to decrease even more,so we could buy cheaper coins.
This reduces the overall market demand for all coins,not only for BTC.
The question is,when the prices will stop falling?
I`m not trading any altcoins,I`m only holding my btc and waiting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

This is the perfect opportunity to buy altcoins eventhough it’s a red market for now, there are aome altcoins worth buying in these red market. As for me XVG is worth buying for now, its current price is 0.00000541 it is nice to buy because this coin has a future to go upit’s price last year is 0.00001200 it is a big profit in a matter of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
The best course of action during times like this one is to simply HODL your stash and buy more coins with potential that is for sale if you can. When you have done so, expect to reap the benefits once crypto markets become bullish again. With institutional money flowing into crypto space and interest in blockchain technology growing, expect some coins to show a bullish trend soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Pages:
Jump to: