Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best HODL in this Red Zone? - page 12. (Read 1115 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
(since this is trading discussion board) as a trader the worst thing you can ever do is to HODL. in fact holding is meaningless if you are a trader. you want to constantly move your money around and make profit otherwise you can not and shout not call yourself a trader.
this means when you see the drops you either have to cash out and stay out of the market in fiat (not USDT) or you have to be bold and short the market if you know how to do it and willing to take the risks.

if you are not a trader then the only thing that you should ever hold is something that has real potential. in my opinion that thing is bitcoin and nothing else.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
At the moment like this when the whole market crashes without clear explanation we should never be panic selling. Learning from its history, it is just temporal so nothing to worry about unless if you need instant fresh money you probably will sell your coins. My portfolio is also down over 50% and I will keep hodling until Bitcoin and Ethereum shows normal curves. Currently, I am hodling WPR, EOS, SETH and other coins from ICOs.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
the best way to get hold of it now is that the market is slowing down the demand for a weaker coin that allows you to buy the coins cheaper. I have converted almost 50% of my crypto assets in fiat currency, 25% for trading.
the rest is HODL, the reason is for security when I need money for emergency purposes or to buy more coins when the price goes down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Many people do prefer putting their crypto currency into the USDT but that does sound idiotic idea. I mean we can always convert them into the fiat currency as it is also stable always and converting into USDT means the same thing. But USDT can drop sometimes so I dont take that risk.

I have converted almost 50% of my crypto assets in the fiat currency. The reason is not that I am afraid of the dropped rates but its the strategy where I want to invest more into the crypto when it will go to lowest point of it. Once I see that this bottom is achieved then I will convert my fiat back again into the crypto currency and thus will have more crypto this time.
But generally speaking, when you convert from tokens to fiat or to usd, the same, if you say that converted to usd will lose when the value they reduce, but I see the usd stable and rarely lose value. So maybe this is some confusion of yours or mine.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
I think you can choose some good coins which are available at the lowest price and the very best option to get good coins that are almost all are in down price currently, ADA Coin, TRX and Stratis are best to buy and some other good coins are also available at lowest price choose any good coin and earn a good return,
My best hold is Bitcoin in the red zone. I hold it because I have been studying about the technology for some time now and also have published a paper after having long debated with some investors and experts.

They all are of the vies that there is always fluctuation in the market but since my country is not a technology efficient country, there is enough room for investment in this category and the risk, profitability, return, and stability in the business are in good direction. This is why I chose to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 89
Ksc , bnb, usdt, basically coins of binance and kucoin
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
As we are looking at the market currently, the whole thing is dumping like anything. There is no thorough explanation about the whole scenario as to why the crypto currencies are dropping by so hard and hence I am eager to know what are you guys holding at this point.

Have you converted everything to the BTC or any other safe currency that you see out in the market?

Is there anyone of you who is holding all the assets back into the USDT, the Tether one or have you converted everything back to the fiat. ?

It is also a good way to make a profit in the current situation, the fluctuation seems very small, the daily trading does not bring a good profit and sometimes even a loss. At this time, buying and holding until the price increases is a good way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
I just continue to keep my holdings like nothing happened because it does not matter whether btc crashes to $1000. I am just hodling.

Yes the point at this time is just to hold the coins in where ever they are and wait for bullish move. The market has really dived down and would naturally revert soon.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
I just continue to keep my holdings like nothing happened because it does not matter whether btc crashes to $1000. I am just hodling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Bitcoin and Eth those 2 coins are the reason why I am holding, and I would stick to them first until such time that I find an interesting coin that deserves to hold just like bitcoin and eth, and now I am looking forward for EOS, I hope it would be profitable and worth holding too.
Activity: 174
just before this big dip i converted everything I got into bitcoin and Ethereum, and even that turn to be bad aswell since both of them is reding like crazy the past few days
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
My best hold are the same old coins from my portfolio which consist of Bitcoin and my favourite altcoins. I think the best way is to hold on to the coins till the market recovery.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I have like ten coins in my list and this days I'm thinking to exchange for bitcoin those ones which have a small amount or in which o especially I'm not sure. I think k the time is changing and it's better to have a small portfolio, but there will be sure coins, like BTC and Eth.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Despite the current situation, I am absolutely sure that bitcoin will rise minimum more than ten times. So we should just hold it during 3-4 year. Patience is always rewarded. Long-term investments are always more profitable. Now we have all opportunities to be millionaire in the future.
Day trading will be effective (also in red days) if trader has big experience and knows technical analysis and fundamental analysis and moreover know how to use them together.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
In a time as this, holding is certainly the best option because selling at this down down will mean you will be at lose. Also, there are coins with good future that can be added, litecoin is good, waves too is lower now.
Activity: 420
I think you can choose some good coins which are available at the lowest price and the very best option to get good coins that are almost all are in down price currently, ADA Coin, TRX and Stratis are best to buy and some other good coins are also available at lowest price choose any good coin and earn a good return,
Activity: 448
nice coins for the hold now i think bitcoin because it is a coin number 1. when the price will start to rise definitely the bitcoin will be first to rise and next altcoin. I keep buying bitcoin now when the price keeps going down
Activity: 41
Good. That's a great thing for me
Activity: 112
I'm keeping the majority in BTC and EHT but have some alts on the side because I'll lose more if I convert them now.
Waiting is the best thing to do now.
And investing in some new ICOs if you really like the idea behind it.
Market never stops.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
The market is down,becasue everybody is:
1.HODLing.
2.Waiting for the prices to decrease even more,so we could buy cheaper coins.
This reduces the overall market demand for all coins,not only for BTC.
The question is,when the prices will stop falling?
I`m not trading any altcoins,I`m only holding my btc and waiting.

I don't think the reason of falling is because everybody is holding ! vise versa I think the reasons are panic sellers , which the are selling and removing their money from the market , in that time demands decrease and the volume decrease in order that altcoins and BTC go down because every one is selling and leaving the market.
Pages:
Jump to: