Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 36. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
the greatest regret for so far has not existed. there must have been an encounter during my journey in the crypto world. but it never made me a burden. because every I do or it is right or wrong just make it as a learning for the future better. so there are many experiences that can be learned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Same regret as everyone else have, but regret is useless. At least we could learn something from our mistakes, no risk no money!
Activity: 350
I have many regrets. I'm not very patient. I sell tokens right after the bounty campaign, and then they grow in value. I can not wait. I regret the most about this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
2016 then I Planned to buy 200 eth but I canceled it because I assume that its price will never go up
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
My biggest regrets is that I did not enter the cryptocurrency early enough. For example, if I enter the market a few years ago, like 2014 or 2015, at that time the price is still pretty low. If I have a few hundred coins, I will be very rich now. But it is hard because at that time I do not know about bitcoin, also even if I know bitcoin I may doubt its value. Now I see bitcoin as very promising.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
My biggest regret is not selling my coins at the peak of January crypto boom; I then had to wait and hold;  I finally sold in may at 80% lost; I don't think I can ever forgive myself for that decision I made
Activity: 340
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I have lots of regrets in this crypto and now I want to easily bring it back on what suppose to do. I didn't invest in some currency such as bitcoin and ethereum before. I am afraid if the value will drop and then I will not get my capital or even a little investment. So ive decided to not to invest. But after a months the value rises up and that is the time that regrets comes to my mind. And now I want to fullfil those regrets.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
 The cryptocurrency market is one of the most unpredictable yet very profitable , i learned about sme coins early enough when they were still cheap and affordable but wasn't so sure about them, till they gained value, Bought them at a a higher price yet id have got themcheapers, as much as they have gained even more, if only i got them earlier. id be in a better place
Activity: 96
I think my biggest regret about cryptocurrency is similar to yours. When I first knew Bitcoin, Bitcoin was cheaper than the whole family bucket at that time, but I missed the opportunity perfectly, young and ignorant, not at all. I will believe in the existence of Bitcoin, and now I think it’s funny and I regret it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My biggest regret is not buying a few hundred Bitcoin when it was only one dollar and thirteen cents. That was the price it was when I first knew about it but back then it all looked too whako for me and I didn't really understand it as everything back then was very basement nerdy lol. I will regret this for the rest of my life as I could have been if not wealthy, very well off and retired by now. I am fifty-two years old and still have to work seven days a week to put food on the table lol.  Grin I have to live with this mistake and it's so hard.
Activity: 158
If I only knew that bitcoin really exist, I should have invested on it during 2010 so that I have enough fortune for my future family. Since I am a bit late, all I need to do now is to go on the flow of BTC world.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
My biggest regret in crypto is when i sold a $5K worth token for just $130 out of impatience. I refused to study the project and follow its roadmap. After this, i have learnt a great lesson and have now become very vigilant about coins in my possession.
Activity: 70
Buying Masternode coins. More than 90% of the Masternode coins were scam. Finding good coins is like mining Diamond
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
The biggest regret I cannot forget is that I just ignore crypto even I heard the positive feedback many times. I also, regret the time that I didn't buy much of ETH at its lower price maybe if I buy some, I am successful now. So the lesson here is that, don't ignore the opportunity that comes into you, it just come one at a time. So grab itm
Activity: 117
My biggest regret is the fact, that I came into crypto less than a year ago and lost a lot of time..
Activity: 616
The only problem is that people have a very big sense of greed, as soon as a person can cope with this feeling, he immediately becomes very hardy in terms of patience. The deposit of this person unequivocally starts to go in growth
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
The biggest regret is that I was late to start taking steps in the world of crypto and missed a lot, although now I'm slowly making up for it
I think that you will still have many chances to get a big profit in crypto. Do not regret the past, because the crypto currency will bring us a good profit in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
My biggest regret is that I didn't buy Bitcoin for $20. I heard Bitcoin and wanted to invest, but my wife said it was not reliable, so I didn't invest. Now I regret it very much. Some things are missing and there is no more.
I have the same regret. Oh if we could use a time machine, lol. However, bitcoin still provides many opportunities for us to use to get profit. Stop regretting that has passed and let's try harder and smarter again.
Activity: 350
The biggest regret is that I was late to start taking steps in the world of crypto and missed a lot, although now I'm slowly making up for it
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
The first time I heard BTC in 2012, but I ignored it. At that time, the prices of BTC were around $ 5.70, whereas I can buy more than 50 BTC at the rate of $ 5.70. Now the price is very expensive, even that am I not be able to buy 1 BTC at all.
Damn. That's the biggest regrets for me.
Pages:
Jump to: