Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 37. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I regret that i did not invest before while bitcoins price before is very low because investing a huge amount of coins by that time will really make you earn a huge amount of profit today.
Activity: 336
Most of all, I regret that I did not come to the crypto currency several years ago. I knew about bitcoin, but it seemed to me that this was fraud.
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
maybe my biggest blame is that I sell my hold tokens that if I sell today it will reach 20 BTC. I wonder if I can sell it now and I would have been rich and I would have fulfilled my dreams and I would have helped my parents too. But maybe this is not for me so it will be a lesson to learn so I can improve my work and even be patient.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
I bought 250$ worth dentacoin and it reaches 2000$ But I didn't sell now it's worth only 500$ this is the my biggest mistake in crypto trade.
Activity: 47
My regret is that I didn't start earlier .I didn't listen to my friends. Thinking that this is what the pyramid .
Activity: 864
Merit: 3
Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network
We all regret not getting in sooner, this is for sure. I don't know a single person that regrets nothing in his/her crypto journey. We are in for dynamics and high risk so inevitably more regrets will come, but we are also in for something that is unlike anything traditional markets have seen before. Major experts fail constantly to predict the crypto market's future, so do your reading, make informed rather than emotional choices and learn along the way. Do not regret anything. If you are here, you probably won much more than you lost, so keep it going and get better.
Activity: 45
My biggest regrets in trading cryptocurrency is not doing in such thing few years ago. You know, today cryptocurrency is so hype. The value is very high today.
Activity: 47
my biggest regrets in crytocurrency is investing into alts that are not popular, my other regret is when I panicked and sell my alts when the market is down, I thought I cut loose my looses but in the end I lost in investing and not gained money at all.
Activity: 84
I haven't had any regrets in crypto so far but I heard this is a dangerous place. Many hacks and scams happening daily. I am trying to keep my mind on the bright side and a lot of good things have been happening. This can be a good place.
Activity: 336
Sometimes I start to regret a lot.  About the fact that I did wrong actions in the cryptocurrency.  But it is better to remain positive and think only of the +.  I'm glad that I began to study cryptocurrency.  I believe that I will succeed in investing, even if now my portfolio is completely red.  I am sure that this experience will bring good results.
Activity: 132
This question reminds me of my sad past. My biggest regret about cryptocurrency is that when I first knew about Bitcoin, when Bitcoin was the price of Chinese cabbage, I was still a student, I didn’t have enough. No one believes in the money, so I missed that very good opportunity. It’s really regrettable to think about it now.
Activity: 98
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Many hacks and scams happening daily. I am trying to keep my mind on the bright side and a lot of good things have been happening. This can be a good place. Try to stick around the good projects and people. You will meet many
Activity: 48
My biggest regret is that I didn't buy Bitcoin for $20. I heard Bitcoin and wanted to invest, but my wife said it was not reliable, so I didn't invest. Now I regret it very much. Some things are missing and there is no more.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
My biggest regret is to sell my bitcoin too soon in mid-2017 to buy a motorcycle. And if I hold it longer, I can use to buy a car. Well, whatever kind of regret we are, we should be grateful that there is only the future and regret to stay behind. Move on.
Activity: 140
As long as I have no regrets. The truth is one of the company's subscription. Moderators work very badly, hammering the bolt at all. So a lot of interesting things in this industry. This is another catholic branch you need to study.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Regret is often experienced by the crypto community is, the lack of an appropriate strategy in the harvest or choose coins as their investment. However, the principle that needs to be applied to be successful in this crypto is, never give up and keep up the spirit. That we need to do a lot of experiments and continue to expand our knowledge and insight, so that we will get closer to our success, and can pay our regret with a great achievement we have achieved.
Activity: 182
Putting resources into a considerable measure of cash in a ton of altcoins and now what you swe in your portfolio is a low cost altcoins and is all shading red and your primary capital was at that point fifty-fifty what will you feel viewing your cash going down ordinary I should simply money everything out and I get it having a terrible time pumping once more.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
i just regret sell my altcoin too fast, at that time in november i was finish my job in bounty, and i got 6000 token from bounty, because the price is bad i sell them for just 40$ i guess. then in january early the price is rising, if i sell in january i can get about 25000$, very sad right?
now i will not make that happen again, will not repeat the same mistake.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
It is the most regrettable thing that I did not gain any profits from the market at such a peak last year. I don't know what's going on this year, but I'll look forward to it.
Activity: 42
I discovered Ethereum below $70 and I didn't buy it. So painful
Pages:
Jump to: