Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 38. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
My biggest mistake in the world of cryptocurrency, I was too late joined the world crypto when I have long known about the world of crypto and its benefits, and then I often wrong choose the project ico because less attention to detail of the project that I follow.
Activity: 35
The greatest second thoughts isn't purchasing when the cost of bitcoins was too low previously and in exchanging I have a lament that I didn't offer my altcoins at the ideal time when it was giving me great benefits as I held up longer yet cost went negative way which gave me gigantic misfortune.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I'm sorry because I know I'm a lazy man. I find reasons to justify myself. I could study technical analysis, delve into projects in more detail, but I'm too lazy.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
My biggest regret is when I just started last year here in crypto. But I already know Bitcoin last 2 years. And I just ignore it because I thought it was just a scam. Then I realize it's not. Though I bought it at a lower price compare today.
Activity: 406
Today I often regret that I sold bitcoin at a very low price. I did not have any experience in crypto and I thought that it would be profitable to sell BTC at a price of $ 2,000.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
why I do not know crypto from the first and new to know it new now, if from the first I must have been successful, good luck
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is i dont believe that cryptocurrency will help a lot of people to became successful before, but now i really believe that investing our money with crypto can help us to earn a lot of money on the right time.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
When I was college my foreigner friend on facebook encouraging me to buy bitcoin wayback 2014 but I refuse on what he says to me about bitcoin.To make the story short last december I am so shocked for the price of bitcoin was so high and that was my biggest regret here on crypto world.
Activity: 640
I regret why not from the beginning when the crypto came to join and know him, I started to recognize the new crypto in mid-2017. but even though I have not been able to achieve success as others who have known me earlier are very grateful now my life has changed for the better especially in terms of financial and tolerable at least to have assets in it for future savings.
Activity: 79
My biggest regret in crypto currencies is when someone ask me to join her in this society way back 2015. Which now I see how are we different from living now. She has a good looking house, own car and some stores. And I am here with nothing.
Activity: 585
My biggest drawback with electronic money is that they do not enter the market sooner. If I knew about this market sooner, I would have been richer. Later on, making money from bitcoin is not as easy as before. Anyway, now I am very passionate about this field.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I think your story is almost the same as my experience in the world of cryptocurrency. I do not know exactly how much bitcoin it was, probably not more than 100k. at that time there was a relative who had told me, and I did not give a positive signal to cryptocurrency for myself. if I had always believed with cryptocurrency, maybe at this time I already have a good profit. unfortunately, at that time I still did not believe in cryptocurrency. and now, begin to rebuild confidence in cryptocurrency. and start wanting to earn income from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
Is when I know about bitcoin and the price was around 1$ each. And if I tried to invest at least 10 USD that time. I will have 190,000 USD last January 2018. It was a regretful past.
Activity: 68
I only regret that I entered the cryptocurrency market very late . And so I was happy with everything
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
My biggest regret is my terrible mistake, when I had not listened to my clever friend and didnt joined the crypto world at least with some small investment. It was in 2013, I could become extremly rich! But anyway we are there and it's not late in my opinion. We have enough opportunities to be rich if we make something useful on this market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I came into crypto at the time it was booming. I thought it would continue without any serious dip. The mistake i made was that, i invested so much into it at that time, waiting to cash out big, but i was mistaking. I did this at that time, because i was not having much knowledge about time and now, i am just trying to get back on my feet.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I do not want to think about the bad, but I will never forget the fact that I sold tokens, which in a month began to cost 3 times more expensive, I will always remember this moment and now I will not do that.
My biggest regret is when i dont believe to it when first i heard about it. But its alright because that time i dont have enough knowledge and possible i can't make it properly. What important is right now because i get be part of crypto and before that i have enough knowledge about crypto so i can do it properly. And other thing that i regret is when i get being impatient so sell my coin then after a month its rise much more, so what I've learned is be patient all the time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I do not want to think about the bad, but I will never forget the fact that I sold tokens, which in a month began to cost 3 times more expensive, I will always remember this moment and now I will not do that.
Activity: 55
well, my regret is that I sold it without waiting for Bitcoin to rise to the highest price
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency was that i didn't know and join crypto earlier than when I joined.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I think everyone had such a situation, when he or she understood they could sell for higher price or hold longer. As for me, it is the most wide-spread situation.
Pages:
Jump to: