Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 2. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Ethereum is still my favourite altcoins because of the smart contracts features it has where a tokens can be build on it, its also trusted by much investors.
I agree.  I also like ETH because it is a successful and strong coin with great potential.
Activity: 124
My favorite coin now is EOS.  I hope in the future this coin will develop and this coin will be very popular.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I have a lot of altcoin in my wallet. ranging from bitcoin, ethereum, ltc, and ico coin. Also I believe that the crypto currency Cardano is very promising.
Activity: 112
Ethereum is still my favourite altcoins because of the smart contracts features it has where a tokens can be build on it, its also trusted by much investors.
Activity: 39
I don't have a most loved yet am hoping to hold what I accept to be a protected determination ie ethereum,litecoin,neo and bitcoin. Will expand the spread in future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
When it comes to altcoin, I do really like Ethereum because it is believed to be next to Bitcoin. And also, it is one of the few altcoins which market value are increasing  for a long time making it a good investment for a long run. It is already proven on the previous years whereas its market value have grown too fast. Surely, investing into ethereum would result to huge profit especially at times like this that the price is low and there's a tendency to increase eventually.
I am with you until now I am holding ethereum because of it's community with a large support from the users. Even if we add more ethereum to hold surely price will slowly can recover. Ethereum indeed is one of my favorite altcoin until today and onwards.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
When it comes to altcoin, I do really like Ethereum because it is believed to be next to Bitcoin. And also, it is one of the few altcoins which market value are increasing  for a long time making it a good investment for a long run. It is already proven on the previous years whereas its market value have grown too fast. Surely, investing into ethereum would result to huge profit especially at times like this that the price is low and there's a tendency to increase eventually.
Activity: 40
I just began in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to stumble over swell and tron when they developed so it gave me an essence of how quick things can go here and there. What are a portion of your most loved coins at the present time and why?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
My favorite coin is Ethereum, which has been revolutionary in recent years. It appeared only in 2016 (Creator Vitaly Buterin). During this time, it has managed to grow 1500 times. In 2017, it grew by 120 times.
Only in 2017, Ethereum began to take first place in the list of the most promising currencies of the future. According to rumors, this coin was purchased by the largest corporations in the world: Microsoft, Google, Apple.
Activity: 183
My favorite coin is ETH.  On this platform, a lot of ICO is launched.  And it seems to me that in the future the price for ETH will only grow.
Activity: 35
This is one of the hardest inquiries to answer now. I might want to have practically all altcoins Cheesy Like at any rate $1k of every Smiley Right now, one of my TOP pics are DAT since it is something totally new, DeepOnion since it's something other than what's expected, joined and one of a kind in the crypto world, TEL on the grounds that it'll be exhibited to tremendous assembly hall in the blink of an eye, POE since it'll change universe of computerized distributing... Oh rapture I can prop it up Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I like privacy coins because the transactions can not be tracked and your balance remains private.
Activity: 182
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
ETH and Waves , almost all my friends told me to buy these two token, I did a research , I found both of them are worth investing , real project not just air tokens.
for Altcoin that I favorite is Ethereum. because Ethereum is an Altcoin that has such an increased development and is great for relying on it as a major coin. in addition to the ever-increasing development of Ethereum makes its own profit by owning it and generating more revenue.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
my favorite monet is JOT, LVL, ADA, TRX and IOTA. these tokens are very useful and they will grow. They have integrity.
Activity: 200
I have 2 favorite alt coins.  Neblio and STK.  Neblio has one of the best if not the best blockchains around and STK has a contract with Mastercard.  Sorry I couldn't keep it to just one!
Activity: 162
I am doing research on long-term cryptographic currencies. my favorite is the subcoins ripple and cardano. project teams, consultants and white paper have large potential. it will increase its value in the future.
Activity: 308
Immediately after the appearance of Ethereum on the market, I really liked its technology and approaches, and to this day remain a fan of this project. I also distribute investments in NEO and LTC, very promising projects.
Activity: 196
At the moment my favorite altcoins are ethereal and waves, because these coins are widely used in cryptography. There are also good platforms from this project.

I agree that ETH is a very good coin.  And probably almost every person believes in the success of this coin.  I hope ETH will continue to develop.
Activity: 196
For me, the best coin is ETH.  I think for a very long time, ETH will be just as popular a coin.
Activity: 168
I like EOS because maybe in the future this coin can replace ETH.  And that's why I invested part of the money in EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: