Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 4. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I like the idea of the Crypto Project developers team NKN (Blockchain) Project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 22
My favorite coin is DeepOnion. I was impressed by their performance in their first year. Started as a humble community project and excelled in achievements, putting the majority of funded ICO projects to shame. Am I shilling? check their twitter feed to find almost daily news. Happy to see the devs active and highly motivated in this bearish market.
Activity: 129
I like EOS.  I believe in the success of this coin and I hope in the future the price of this coin will grow several times.
Activity: 67
My favorite bitcoin is Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Cash increases the size of the block, allowing multiple transactions to be processed and has many advantages over Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is currently a heavyweight rival for Bitcoin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I really like DeepOnion, a great privacy coin based on TOR network with unique features, supported by a big community...
In a few month its devs team realeased stealth address, mobile wallet, DeepVault ( a service tha allowd do members to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain and verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered )and VoteCentral (a platform where stakeholder can vote on proposals that will benefit DeepOnion).
I predict a great future for this project...

Activity: 63
For me, the altcoin I like the most is Ethereum, I've seen a lot of potentials in this coin that one day it will make a huge impact in this kind of Industry, and will shock the world with its success and achievements. It will be like Bitcoin in the future and will make a huge difference for our way of living.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
My favorite altcoin at the moment is an iota. I really like the concept and development plans. I believe in this project
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Most of the coins that were seen to be on the fast run between late 2017 and early 2018 have now plummeted. There seem to be a different story now. I do not believe in hype. Every hype will one day disappoint, but i believe in projects and coins with good products. Only such projects can last longer with good prices.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
I only hold two types of coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum, and it is the favorite coin I use to trade.
why am I holding bitcoin and ethreum? because the movement of bitcoin and ethereum is very stable and very menjanjijak to benefit from every trade I do.
lately bitcoins have lost much confidence and therefore I'd rather pay more attention to the etherium. But judging by the latest data, the demand for the etherium has also increased. And this is indicated by the congestion of the network and the increase in the price of transactions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I only hold two types of coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum, and it is the favorite coin I use to trade.
why am I holding bitcoin and ethreum? because the movement of bitcoin and ethereum is very stable and very menjanjijak to benefit from every trade I do.
Activity: 167
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
For me i want to have all the altcoin  because I want to have it and to experience  it how to have all the important altcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
My favorite altcoin is Monero, Cardano and Ethereum. Monero has high security, all transactions on Monero are completely anonymous, no one can find out the information of the trader. Cardano has a team of professionals, many experts predict that Cardano will become a common currency in the future. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto market, it brings high stability, long-term investment in Ethereum promises to bring a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 31
My favourite cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum have a bright future. It is the 2 nd most popular and accepted crypto currency. Its price is also high. Ethereum is accepted in many country.
Activity: 100
I'm sure that it in simplicity of use and speed the transactions will surpass Etherium, the only problem is whether it can be called decentralized for 100 %, probably more not, than yes.
Activity: 55
ETH and NEO are my favourite. I knew many friends who prefer ETH and so do I just because it is next to BTC and like queen of many altcoins. Besides, NEO is based on China crypto market so I think it has huge opportunity to improve more and more. I also count on some other coins, but two coins is the best for me.
Activity: 84
Tron, because the fluctuations are fast and mysterious. Some consider this coin overvalued, but I think it's one of the best for short and medium term investments.
Activity: 99
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum. Although ETH has many worthy competitors, I don't think that they will overtake him. In addition, Ethereum has brought a lot of benefits, bringing new investments through ICO.
Activity: 52
My favorite altcoin was and remains eth, as this is the second coin for capitalization and many based on ETH technology build their projects, and this shows a great deal of confidence in it. So ETH is my choice
Activity: 151
I like EOS.  Because this coin has a very promising future and if everything goes well, then this coin will be as popular as ETH.
Activity: 78
my favorite coin is etherium. I really liked this coin, because she is very easy to recovery, development and its trend in the market quite rapidly. In addition to this coin is currently the more popular so it makes me more optimistic this coin will be even greater in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: