Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 3. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
More than others I like Monero. I think it has an excellent technology and a really professional team. I think that Monero is becoming more popular and valuable. The main advantge of it is that all transactions with Monero are anonymous.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
For me, the altcoin I like the most is Ethereum, I've seen a lot of potentials in this coin that one day it will make a huge impact in this kind of Industry, and will shock the world with its success and achievements. It will be like Bitcoin in the future and will make a huge difference for our way of living.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
I always see that eth is one of the top altcoin if i invest. Because it's altcoin only behind bitcoin , there's a large market capitalization , there are potential developers , and it's particularly highly respected by their attention and attention. In a personal opinion , eth's price can go up to $2000 at the end of this year , hoarding it and waiting for the opportunity
Activity: 458
Eth. I liked it very much from the beginning because the stable price growth of the stocks has increased and even this eth co-developer is targeting this year's eth for about 7000 $. It's just a target but hopefully true
Activity: 66
DeepOnion. It's still has to release DeepSend. Once it does people will compare it to monero. DeepSend is mixing, masternode.
Shield. Also privacy coin. Still in early stage, but already showed strong dev side.
Activity: 126
At the moment my favorite altcoins are ethereal and waves, because these coins are widely used in cryptography. There are also good platforms from this project.
Activity: 196
This time, the coin that became my fovorite is Neo and EOS. I like both of them, since the movement of the price is very good. I see both of them also have an important role in the market. Moreover, EOS, with sophisticated technology, even touted can rival the ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I can not say that I like some one project, every project has its own global idea, which really should be, because it solves many problems. But on the other hand, today many projects have nothing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I like NEO and ETHEREUM. NEO and ETHEREUM it has many similarities and similarities. These two coins are completely different from other Altcoin. And it will dominate crypto in the future.
Activity: 42
My favorite at this moment is REMME. REASON being the use case of REMME. They are building a better and a safer web through their blockchain based security infrastructure which gives protection to online businesses by saving them from the breaches and threats.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Our favorite coins are bitcoin and eth, because for us to grow faster we get a lot of advantages, with us trading in alt, so we easily generate many nice benefits that we use in the long run.
Activity: 110
For me nano will have a great future. It has different aspects than bitcoin and it points to something that bitcoin cannot do like a huge number of transactions with low fees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
My favorite altcoin is Tezos. Tezos is most valuable altcoin next to ethereum, it solves the ethereum's weaks and it has a strong developing team and community, I think it will surpasses ethereum in the next year.
Activity: 80
I have coins that I like it very much because they have already gives me profit and they were NPXS, ZRX and ETH. For NPXS and Zrx definitely because they are developing and the markets responses are good.
Activity: 192
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
My favourite altcoins are TAU, NEO and POWR. They are very nice and have an excellent performance. The coins have an equal capacity to work hard and bring great profits to their customers. I love investing in them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
It makes no sense to ask this question and have people shilling their bags.
That's what you have to learn when starting in Crypto.

It doesn't matter what my favorite coin is, it matters what your favorite coin is.
Never invest in a coin because other people are telling you to do so. Do your own research.

In case you are new to crypto and you don't know in what coin to invest.... then just don't invest and spend time learning about crypto and watching the market first.
Activity: 173
I have three altcoins in my wallet which I really like but choosing one would be hard. PRG, ICX and EOS are equally great with their performance and earnings, however, PRG is a cannabis coin so I feel this can go very high this year. Its aim and every project is my favourite.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Good topic. My favorite coins are Privacy coins.
DeepOnion - huge community based, good tech and code base, awesome marketing, definitely will have shine future ( due to roadmap this will be a privacy king).
Activity: 98
Is my favorite altcoin eth, altcoin should be the king of the eth, and now most of the encryption is based on the eth erc20 encryption, the role of the eth will be more and more, if the eth have no value, most altcoin are worthless.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
I don't consume Telegram that each the more, I'd much rather agnate to sweep up on devices buttoned up Bitcointalk as they incorporate the fresh bulletin.
Pages:
Jump to: