Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 26. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I also feel bad market conditions at the moment, I am sad when I see the value of assets continues to decline, but I am still sure the conditions will improve and the value of the assets that I have will come back someday, even though it takes a long time  Embarrassed
Thank you!
I agree with you.
As I said above, I am sad when see the market status now but like as you, I believe it will recover. Hope the time that market recover will come soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I also feel bad market conditions at the moment, I am sad when I see the value of assets continues to decline, but I am still sure the conditions will improve and the value of the assets that I have will come back someday, even though it takes a long time  Embarrassed
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
in crypto the price drops and rises that is normal. because if you remember the price of crypto from 2009 to 2017 it also experienced an up and down. You do not need to panic with the current market situation because when there are prices going down, it will recover again.
but all that requires a very long process.
Dear Olyolali,
Thank you for your reply. It makes me more confident and more believe in the recovery of the cryptocurrency market next time. With what you say that it will comeback GREEN, may I buy and hold some coin then wait for market recovery time?
Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
My opinion is that all this is done specifically to buy cheaper, and people will not cease to believe in crypto currency because there are already many associated with it, many work in this sphere on a permanent basis. So the whales are doing themselves a profit, how regrettable it sounded (
Activity: 210
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
in crypto the price drops and rises that is normal. because if you remember the price of crypto from 2009 to 2017 it also experienced an up and down. You do not need to panic with the current market situation because when there are prices going down, it will recover again.
but all that requires a very long process.
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: