Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 2. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 06:01:29 PM
In case of BTC and ETH the confidence and belief in them makes me holding long term. I believe in blockchain technology and I will not sell BTC until it reaches $100 k. Meanwhile, I will trade with some part of my portfolio.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 06:00:35 PM
I believe in a market principles like circles. Also some big guys are entering the market while the prices are perfect for them. It is just a metter of time of a next ATH bigger that it was last time. I am patiently waiting for the show.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

It makes me hold my coins because the price has fallen very heavily on them. And selling them now means losing a lot of money. I do not see the point in this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
What motivates me to maintain crypto assets is the ability possessed by the coin itself in the future. This is very risky, but I believe in some coins that they can raise the price to the best position. Because he had done it before, like ETH and BTC. In addition, several other coins have feasibility, the prospects are also promising to invest.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
My imagination makes me holder. I imagine how much money I will gain thanks to hold and then I become more passionate about it.
So yeah, I am a holder and I am ok to hold even on dropping market, there is nothing strange for me in this action.
Activity: 574
November 28, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
There are two main things that motivate me. First of all, I believe that blockchain in general and crypto have a great future. And we are all on the front line!
Secondly, if you wisely invest your funds in promising coins / projects and you aren't greedy, than you can get a good extra income. Which is very nice addition to the firs reason Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 28, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
The thing the keeps me motivated in cryptocurrency is the income that I will get once I do hodl for a long time. Doing holding is one of hard part in this field especially if you buy at the price and afterwards the price will rapidly go down. But, once you do holding you need to continue it until you earn income.
the problem is by holding back that we can get a big profit. because we can determine the price that we will make to release the coins that we hold, so my own motivation is to hold back that is an example
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
i think that, cryptocurrency still in have in the world. so many people accepted,  loved and still believed. my motivated, if you have capital can you hold some topper 100 coin  for in long time. because we are hoped that as possible bitcoin market prices again can come in rise. so if possible you hold some coin can earn big profit  in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 28, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Discuss Smiley
The thing the keeps me motivated in cryptocurrency is the income that I will get once I do hodl for a long time. Doing holding is one of hard part in this field especially if you buy at the price and afterwards the price will rapidly go down. But, once you do holding you need to continue it until you earn income.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 28, 2018, 03:15:02 PM
What keeps me motivated is that I've been here for long and I've seen a lot like this. And this is not the first time the market will go down like this and it will get back up.  So down times don't freak me out
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
November 28, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

Discuss Smiley

Truly, holding strategy in a very volatile and young market setup like cryptocurrencies carries more risk than the potential benefits. But the benefits can be so much if taken advantage of at the right time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Discuss Smiley
Actually there is nothing motivating me for hodling, if I was not loss, I would sold them because hodl is bad in bear season, you are seeing that every week we are losing money so we should not be motivate for hodling at bear market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 03:08:36 PM
I am forced to keep the coins dynamics of growth and fall in prices for 10 years and I think that the price of cryptocurrency will soon be very high !
Activity: 434
November 28, 2018, 03:06:07 PM
I believe in the crypt and I am sure that the blockchain technology has a huge potential for growth. Therefore, I keep very many ICO tokens that I received from bounty companies, now they are not worth anything, but before that, both Bitcoin and Eth were very cheap!
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 28, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
Every day I participate in the bounty of the companies, and exploring various projects. I often see such a picture that even in such a bad market, large funds invest millions of dollars in ICO projects. They count on long-term investments, and are ready to wait for a profit of 5-0 years. One year for cryptocurrencies is not an indicator at all. Be patient, the market will definitely recover and we will make a profit

About the same things motivate me. However, it is surprising that by taking part even in the nicest projects that were able to collect investments even in the current market, you have not received enough payments for a month. I can't wait until the situation finally changes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 28, 2018, 01:50:12 PM
I choose a long-term investment. I study and look for projects that may become very popular in the world in the future. Such altcoins can bring a lot of profit.
Activity: 254
November 28, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
I believe too much that the market will return to the bulls and so it has always been, but the market continues to fall. It's too late for me to withdraw funds to Fiat, because the losses are very large.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
My motivation was very simple. I didn't have time for everyday trading so I was saving my money in crypto. But I see that I did mistake((
Activity: 714
November 28, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
Every day I participate in the bounty of the companies, and exploring various projects. I often see such a picture that even in such a bad market, large funds invest millions of dollars in ICO projects. They count on long-term investments, and are ready to wait for a profit of 5-0 years. One year for cryptocurrencies is not an indicator at all. Be patient, the market will definitely recover and we will make a profit
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
There are a few motivations:

- Having bought in from a good spot, which is around or lower than current price
- Having already lost a good chunk of it that not daring to accept the loss
- Still having the no-more-popular mindset of 2017 of hodling and hoping all will be fine
Pages:
Jump to: