Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 22. (Read 81883 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
there is no perfect life, perfect when we can make people happy around us
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Nothing is perfect you can have this advantage or other disadvantage
Activity: 8
a life of no burden. not thinking about worldly issues anymore. like thinking about other tau's debt
Activity: 42
I think that the perfect life is impossible as people always find something they don't like.
Activity: 83
Doing what you love

Most people are trapped in a profession which they don’t like and often hate. They torture themselves day after day for earning their livelihood and live a decent life. If you are having a job, which you love to do, you are truly a blessed one since you enjoy every moment of your working hours.
Activity: 29
with out money  Angry there is no perfect life, because every thing need money now a days.
Contentment

However hard one may try and however successful one may become in his life, he can never achieve everything in this world. There shall always be something which would be outside his reach. The key challenge in life is to feel contented with what you have. A perfect life thus implies a contented life since without contentment perfection is not possible.
Activity: 85
in my opinion, life in this world is not perfect, because our life is a trial, some are hard and some are happy, and the happy is not necessarily perfect, because behind happy would be hard, so life is ordinary, no one perfect
A Purpose in Life

Most people live without any purpose in life. They don’t know what the purpose of their life is. They are just busy fighting the battle of life without any aim in their mind.
Activity: 42
 It really depends on the person and what the person wants  it’s different for everybody . One ones riches another one’s nothing to do with materialistic aspects. So it depends
Good Health

Most of us are blessed with good health since our younger days. However, some people lose their health due to certain reasons, which may or may not be entirely due to their fault. Once you lose your health, you lose so much of good things in your life. A perfect life means perfect health.
Being loved by whom you love
Doing what you love
Activity: 25
i think the main pointer is your morning mood. if you get up happy and energetic - that means your life is perfect because you are happy)
Activity: 98
Having a perfect life is having a perfect family who loves you each other so much.
Activity: 84
Have a succesful business that gives you good profit everyday and have a happy family with the girl of your dream is the perfect life for me.
Activity: 48
Well, it’s quite hard to determine the golden standard when it the question relates to life itself. I don’t think that a person can be happy with only one thing – money, or family, or hobby, etc. Life is a complex of actions and feelings and it may be considered as perfect only if a person isn’t fixate on one thing, but open for new. It is also great to like things you can’t avoid to do (like job or other responsibilities), coz it makes you enjoy everything you do .
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
a perfect life should have a good family living simple and contented, healthy enough and always together.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Doing your favorite thing and traveling a lot
Activity: 77
Perfect life is when you know how to accept and be content with what you have.
Pages:
Jump to: