Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 23. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
want to try, get work, and be grateful for what I have, I think it's perfect if the family stay with us
Activity: 65
For me perfect life is when your nearest are healthy and you have enough money to afford everything you want.
Activity: 34
Life that is perfect is a simple life under the tutelage of God.
Activity: 126
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

First of all, I have to be financially stable. It doesn't mean that I just waste money but I can make money in a stable manner. Second, I have a good relationship with my family, and to have my own family with my beautiful woman. But the most important thing of all is that I am able to preach the good news of God and worship and honor Him all my days.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
Living in a simple yet happy life with no problems and struggles is a perfect life for me because it makes me feel like I am in heaven when I am living in a simple, happy and peaceful place and life.
Activity: 25
life without suffering and regrets )
Activity: 23
my life must be sufficient in daily life, with a life that is always well then you always have a sense of gratitude.
Activity: 4
with which I have now I feel very grateful and I still have a target in the future to have my own hotel business.
Activity: 35
I think a normal life...with faith in god
Activity: 33
I guess so the perfect life is when you have a sweetheart person, good job and when you doing every day things which is your passion.
copper member
Activity: 27
I don't think there is a perfect life, because we have a lot of dreams and wants.
Activity: 32
When there is money and you can not deny yourself anything then it can be called an ideal life
Activity: 17
a quiet life in the country
Activity: 83
Being loved by whom you love
Activity: 111
If you have all you want and need
Activity: 19
Having a family and friends to talk to. No one wants to live a lonely life.
 Treasure Friendship, the reciprocal attachment that fills the need for affiliation. Friendship cannot be acquired in the market place, but must be nurtured and treasured in relations imbued with trust and amity.
Worry only about the things that are in your control, the things that can be influenced and changed by your actions, not about the things that are beyond your capacity to direct or alter.
Examine life, engage life with vengeance; always search for new pleasures and new destines to reach with your mind.
Activity: 70
The perfect life when we have everything we want, and when we are loved by the people around us.
Pages:
Jump to: