Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 17. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
I am very confident that altcoin is very valuable to us, because for me it is very easy to make a profit every day I, because seen bitcoin prices up and down well, so we easily get the results every harinnya.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 141
June 01, 2018, 11:15:07 PM
Projects behind altcoin make them valuable, and we can make trades with them and make profit. Also the community will be a good help to make an altcoin valuable with their trust and believe to it.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 10:58:38 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Personally, I think, Altcoin becomes a valuable base on its blockchain stability. Many altcoins exist without value because they do not have strong support from blockchain. Today in the market there are some currencies that have a very high price and I believe someday coins in the market will have good values.

Activity: 35
June 01, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
I think some improvements makes an altcoin valuable, when some technical changes or some other good news form example when the coin is added in new exchange and also good exchange then this good news will impact on the value and price.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 05:32:29 AM
The people who are investing and using a coin are what makes an altcoin valuable. If people are not investing in an altcoin then that altcoin has no value. The more people come into a project, the more valuable the coin becomes. It is basically the law of demand and supply. If demand outweighs supply then the price and value of the coin will skyrocket
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
June 01, 2018, 02:20:02 AM
An altcoin is valuable with its use cases. So, think of it's functionality. Is it going to be used as a means of value transfer or something to buy services with?
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 01:41:38 AM
Maybe all top altcoin has its own uniqueness. You should at least be better than a similar platform. Because otherwise, there is no reason to buy your technology. Smiley
Activity: 21
May 30, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
Altcoin valuable to do in the first place the idea of the project. This should be something interesting and really useful and something that is in demand. Secondly, the implementation of this project into a product. Well, another important marketing activite.
Activity: 15
May 30, 2018, 06:21:40 AM
The value of an altcoin is not counted by its corresponding value with dollars. It is all about the concept of the project and the implementation which makes that altcoin valuable. The project will success will determine the value of the token that will prevail if ever this tokens will be back up by the project itself.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 01:52:38 AM
I feel like if some altcoin has a valuable idea in the foundation of the project then it will definetly attract a lot of attention, and the more demand it has the higher the price of that token in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 28, 2018, 11:23:22 PM
In addition, I also saw news of the market on the articles, the influence of the media and the interest of many people on an altcoin also contributed to that altcoin value. The large and potential projects that will invest in the altcoin will help it grow and be attracted by more and more investments.
Activity: 32
May 28, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
Altcoin is a big space to test various technologies in cryptocurrency domain, which I think very good. Those with unique technologies merit to be valuable.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 11:06:50 PM
What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?
altcoin can be valuable because of high user interest, and the thing that makes coins more valuable is because of the usefulness of the coin and the problem it solves.
Activity: 53
May 28, 2018, 10:57:04 PM
All of these comments are valid, I get it. However, I wonder how one could looked at statistics and figure this out. Do you think it is about the number of times a currency is named in the public? What is the data point that shows creates value?
Activity: 105
May 28, 2018, 10:51:24 PM
Technically speaking, an altcoin has value for the same reason everything else has value - people are willing to assign that much value to the object. When I am looking into investing in an altcoin, I personally look into the devs, the community and the technology in that order. In my opinion, valuable altcoin makes it useful for a person. If a specific token created is used in an industry and facilitates the life of a particular person, making it more accessible, simple and convenient, then its value, expressed in monetary terms, will increase.
Activity: 364
May 28, 2018, 10:38:57 PM
which makes altcoin valuable is a function of the coin, if the function is very good then the altcoin will have a high value.
Activity: 210
May 28, 2018, 09:47:15 PM
Altcoin turns out to be valuable because of the great enthusiasm for altcoin while the amount of altcoin in the world is limited.
This is the main cause why Altcoin becomes valuable.
Outside there are thousand million people want Cryptocurrency with a variety of ways to get it there mining, follow bounty, buy it.
Everyone is interested in Altcoin.
Activity: 35
May 28, 2018, 09:35:20 PM
They are always say it is because of speculation but some say it is demand. For me, they are only valuable if they have really that significant use like what Steemit has done.
Activity: 490
May 28, 2018, 09:23:06 PM
The success of the project and many people's attention to investment, and has gained many benefits in it. This will attract more people to come in.
Activity: 504
May 28, 2018, 05:49:00 PM
The basis for crypto invests is tokens. And if in your project tokens are used unnecessarily then you will fairly be sent to seek investments elsewhere. If your tokens were conceived as a means of payment be sure to release them to the crypto exchange. We, the bitcoin users makes the altcoin valuable. Because we are the one who keeps it alive and active. We pursue working out with it and we eant to earn some so, it's where we cans show how valuable an altcoin is.
I think that this issue remains relevant for many, since no one understands the real value of altcoin. If to take for example any token, then each coin answers to some product and carries in itself certain functions. But if you take for example Bitcoin, then there are a lot of questions and it's not clear What is its value.
Pages:
Jump to: