Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 16. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 11:15:12 PM
Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
Activity: 69
June 07, 2018, 11:14:33 PM
If this continues, soon each store will have its own cryptocurrency. What allowed you to create so much. I believe that it would be better to make TOP 100 coins available to everyone and all.Too many scams now earn in Altcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 11:05:27 PM
altcoin valuable because of its function and its value. the value of altcoin is always increasing which makes it a valuable asset for investment. While the function of the altcoin many are predicting will be able to achieve high scores in the next few years. This makes altcoin the more sought after and purchased the assets of investors to their future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 06:24:58 AM
In order to make the altcoin valuable, you need to create an innovative product based on the latest technologies in the field of blockchain. Now coins that do not offer anything new have no chances. No one needs a currency that repeats hundreds of coins invented before.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 05:18:13 AM
I think that's the only thing what causes us to follow icons is the project, the idea and goals that we support
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 04:42:20 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

that makes the Altcoin valuable in my opinion is because Altcoin has a very good growth, so with the growth that many people who become rich quick. And expected Altcoin will always be grown mainly for its price growing up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:41:30 AM
for me a potential ICO project will attract a large amount of capital investment, hence the demand for trading will be high, the market cap will increase, causing the exchange rate of ICOs will be high when the exchange platform.What makes them valuable is that they are really growing fast in the market right now and that is because of the courageous campaign managers that are very hard working most especially on the ico period, and by that when the altcoin is listed on the market, it's value will become higher.
Activity: 532
June 07, 2018, 04:40:57 AM
Why make an altcoin have valueable because is demand and how intersetd of investor to buy an altcoin, many usage and altcoin work and could for using to make payment will e have great valueable of altcoin price. Many altcoin have less valueable because less interseted by investor to buy and less work accepted for daily implementation. Altcoin have start new era where not nly working for an investment but also hae anathor work to use this altcoin.
Activity: 313
June 06, 2018, 05:16:52 AM
I think that a highly developed team is necessary for some altcoin to be popular and become higher in value. And then by means of research you will be able to identify whether it is profitable or not.
Activity: 139
June 03, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
The biggest things in my mind that add value are a strong team, a strong community and a realistic goal that actually solves a real-world problem.  The thing which makes altcoin valueable is realibility,speed,less fess and privacy playes a vital factor in making altcoin valueable
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 10:57:37 AM
You need to find out if they have the ability to develop the projects they mentioned in the white paper. Now, most companies have come up with a great idea of innovation, which is of great value for their coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 10:54:53 AM
The capitalization level depends on the total number of coins and the price per one token. Calculate the market value of the cryptocurrency, which exists on the market for more than a year and is in demand, is very difficult. According to experts, the amount that is displayed on the exchange and third-party sites is very far from reality. The situation is complicated by the specificity of the critetics, the number of which is constantly increasing.
copper member
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
Obviously if community support and follow something, than value will definitely increases. The community will be a good help to make an altcoin valuable with their trust and believe to it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
June 02, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
the structure of the stakeholders holding the tokens/operating nodes/using the platform will be of utmost importance, there shd be a real blockchain use case, and not something that can be performed by conventional tech etc.
Activity: 128
June 02, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
 The project will success will determine the value of the token that will prevail if ever this tokens will be back up by the project itself. A good concept of the project will also determine the projects realization.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 11:22:39 AM
The world is ruled by capital, and in my opinion everyone knows, but I believe that not only this factor affects the cost of altcoin, in other words it is also influenced by advertising, security ideas, and developers. If at least in one of the things I listed there is any drawback, this altcoin will not cost more than say so 100$.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 02, 2018, 09:48:30 AM
One of the most important thing to have a valuable Altcoin is when the platform itself solve a general problem that people across the world encounter because if you can do that then I am sure that investor and demand for the tokens will increase rapidly.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
June 02, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
The tech behind it, whether it will be useful in everyday life. Also, can it be used easily by regular people who have not much knowledge regarding the blockchain.
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
What makes an altcoin valuable are they are wanted by the most peoples and investors so your project has to be outstanding and different to other. To make a new technology would be hard so you need to focus on creativity. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
June 02, 2018, 03:05:35 AM
in my opinion, the function of altcoin, altcoin will be used for what and for whom? Examples of valuable altcoins are altcoins associated with banks and property
Pages:
Jump to: