Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 12. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:50:57 AM
The thing that makes an altcoin valuable is the news from the web pages, newspapers, ... And especially many investors use that altcoin to trade or invest in the cryptocurrency market. Altcoin must be supported by modern blockchain technology and more and more developed.
Activity: 77
June 28, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
I think part of the things that give value to altcoin is the potential and the uniqueness of the coin. The team behind a project speaks volume about any altcoin value. If the team behind a project is very strong and they are proactive then the coin will surely have value.
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 09:25:24 PM
I can advise you one good crypt project in which you can invest money and not only Socratus this new movement
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 09:02:18 PM
Whether there is value depends on people's hype, recognition, if many people pay attention to it and recognize it then it will have value. Now issuing a coin is too simple, so the focus is hype.
Activity: 3
June 27, 2018, 08:47:33 PM
I think that the most important factor for increasing the altcoin cost is the very product of this project or news that this project is in a stage of stormy work. Because people are already tired of investing in projects that do not have anything useful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 11:35:44 AM
Altcoins are growing in price because of increasing of investmentsj and popularity of the token, coin. or platform as a whole..
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
Just so you recall, no altcoin is salient concluded of its debut applications.The lone affair that causes a coin bounteous salient it's the criticize coin has originated in the amusement fair which is extremely naught  but capital invested in the marketing.
Activity: 108
June 23, 2018, 11:35:54 PM
I think you have to wait for its value.
Activity: 79
June 23, 2018, 11:34:31 PM
From my view, the Bitcoin technology has been surpassed by many ALTCOINS. That's why ALTCOIN getting more valuable than Bitcoin. The most expensive coin price is now BITCOIN. Because it was the first of Cryptocurrencies. But i do believe, someday BITCOIN price also will surpass by some ALTCOINS.
June 23, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
I think the first needed is the community, make the community growth, give the correct and good information about your altcoin, do not imitate other altcoin in publications because it will reduce opinion in the public, make social information as much as possible, posting on bitcointalk.org and websites that have been trusted
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 23, 2018, 11:20:25 AM
Well, I heard some people here said that several factors that make altcoin become valuable are: the product, the plan, and the team.
My honest opinion is the best value for the altcoin project is the team. Because without having a great team, the project will never run their plan smoothly.
Activity: 93
June 23, 2018, 11:17:45 AM
An Altcoin becomes valuable if it has good tech and is usable by the community and also if it's shown promising movement and popularity.
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:54:19 AM
The basis for crypto invests is tokens. And if in your project tokens are used unnecessarily then you will fairly be sent to seek investments elsewhere. If your tokens were conceived as a means of payment be sure to release them to the crypto exchange.
June 23, 2018, 12:15:45 AM
I think that makes altcoin valuable is altcoin value, high altcoin price makes people want to get it, the higher the value then the more people will look for altcoin, just like gold everyone likes gold because of its high price and easy to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 03:22:01 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

In principle, any factor can affect the value and rate of the token. The first thing is the activity and work of the team. No one will want to buy tokens of a project that ignores everyone. Secondly, the value is influenced by various conferences, in which the people exhibit their product. In the third exchange. The larger and better the exchange, the higher trading volumes and value
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
Just so you know that altcoin is valuable because of its foundation technologies. The only thing that makes a coin more valuable it's the hype coin has created in the market which is again nothing  but money invested in the marketing. You can use all the great technologies you want to make the coin a success but without money for marketing,the ICO will fail terribly.
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 12:15:58 PM
Great, man, great idea. I'm sure you'll do well. Fuel your rocket with the best fuel)
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Altcoin makes valuable the number of investors. Also much depends on the popularity of this Altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 22, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
If you want to develop social-based things, then you must have a huge user base, but my advice is that you don't try to develop such things. First of all, social software is already being done by a lot of people. Second, giant monster companies like Facebook, Twitter and Telegram are already developing their blockchain-based applications, Frankly. Compared with them, I think you are not comparable.
Activity: 152
June 22, 2018, 12:13:00 AM
All the Altcoin I think is very valuable because they have a selling price which is not a little. And with our investing can benefit more. Altcoin has value because of a lot of investors who come in and buy coins. And it will buy and sell transactions took place so that the market is always moving crypto. And when people keep coins last longer they will get more money because the value of these coins will always evolve.
Pages:
Jump to: