Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes a altcoin valuable - page 11. (Read 5747 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:20:01 AM
According to this, Altcoin is a great space to test various technologies in the domain of cryptocurrency, which I think is very good. And also because now many people believe in altcoin, so many investors are investing their money in altcoin thereby making the prices of altcoins valuable
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 04, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
The price of altcoin should directly depend on what the project offers. If this is really interesting for people, then people invest money there and the price grows.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:47:45 AM
The value of the created coin as a result of the ICO is determined primarily by the utility of the project itself, how much it will be needed and useful to users, that is, whether there will be a demand for this coin. If the project itself people will not be interested in its uselessness and ill-considered, then the coin itself will be useless.
Activity: 35
July 04, 2018, 04:41:36 AM
people hold value in different ways
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
I think that the most important factor for increasing the altcoin cost is the very product of this project or news that this project is in a stage of stormy work. Because people are already tired of investing in projects that do not have anything useful.

The potential growth of the altcoins makes them valuable. People find out that alts can make them rich and buy different cryptocurrencies. Some of the platforms are used for creating new good projects.
Activity: 79
July 03, 2018, 06:46:44 AM
Most altcoins show a significant drop in prices after the main crypto currency. so it is logical that you will have to adjust, except that the case when your currency will become popular all over the world, such as Zcash, which has remained the most stable, compared to other currencies
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 07:43:44 AM
This is because many start-ups use block chains and find tokens to run their own projects, which makes it possible for someone to see or this is a very promising project that will generate higher operating income in the later period.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 12:51:28 AM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

Personally, I think, Altcoin becomes a valuable base on its blockchain stability. Many altcoins exist without value because they do not have strong support from blockchain. Today in the market there are some currencies that have a very high price and I believe someday coins in the market will have good values.

Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
altcoin is valuable in terms of technology and the number of users of the coin. the more holders of such coins the higher the value of the coin.
Activity: 74
July 01, 2018, 05:48:16 AM
I think that makes altcoin valuable is altcoin value, high altcoin price makes people want to get it, the higher the value then the more people will look for altcoin, just like gold everyone likes gold because of its high price and easy to invest.
As for gold do not agree. Now you can not buy a gold bar and take it in his hands, if you are a poor man. And cryptocurrency... I think the orientation of the token and scope. Also faster transactions and lower fees. Security and stuff. I think the most important thing is the vastness. After all, bitcoin is all over the world, for this it is loved. Everyone knows him.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 05:39:48 AM
What makes a altcoins valuable?
 Developers  are using Ethereum technology to share their tokens. and that is an opportunity to gain profit from ETH in the future,because of course the price of Ethereum will increase because of that factor.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
Some innovative and secure tech, an active team, and a heart of every coin - it's community.
And marketing, of course. As RNR said "the best marketing is green candles and volume"
Activity: 24
June 30, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
I think that makes altcoin valuable is altcoin value, high altcoin price makes people want to get it, the higher the value then the more people will look for altcoin, just like gold everyone likes gold because of its high price and easy to invest.
Activity: 80
June 29, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
team, news, usable and ofcourse investor+hype
if you talk about existance then the answer is tech+usable
but value is depends on another factor  Grin
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 11:47:19 PM
I'm developing an altcoin that is based on social sharing. What foundational technologies are going to make it the most valuable? What makes an altcoin valuable? I'm wondering if it is just how much people hear about it? Thoughts?

More than technology or usability, its speculation or we can say community awareness which determines price. I have seen many ICOs not even launched their product or service but still coin price went 10x the ICO price just on the basis of investors' speculation. For instance, check POWR.

Let me give you example, Apple shares decreased horribly the day Tim Cook announced 20% fall in Apple China's sale!

Same theorem works in crypto world too. Coin is wholly owned to open market and its price fluctuates hugely by buzz and FUDs!
Altcoin with high prices and coins that have many supporters will be very capable to be a valuable coin. because many who support its development are able to carry coins so increased and have a fairly expensive price. the more expensive the coin price will be the better.
Activity: 90
June 29, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
The current state of crypto is disproportionately speculative, with the end goal for most still being to cash out back to fiat. Fiat is still viewed by most to be the true measure of value, and that is what will have to change in order for the crypto economy to really take off. And it will happen, it will just take some time.

We're basically 1 or 2 product launches away from mass adoption. The value recognition has enough critical mass, it's just an interface problem at this point. Once that happens and conversion back to fiat is no longer the only way to turn potential value into realized value the link between fiat-convertible assets and alts will gradually diverge.
Activity: 25
June 29, 2018, 11:44:05 PM
Price of bitcoin and every other coin is driven by simple price and demand. When more people want to buy bitcoin the price goes up, and vice versa. Same for all the alts. The reason alts seem to follow bitcoin is many people usually invest in bitcoin and at least one other coin. So bitcoin becomes the defacto indicator of market direction, when it moves up (because people are buying), alts generally move to (because people will also be buying a few alts for their bag too). Conversely, when bitcoin starts falling people panic and sell bitcoin and any alts they've got, so the alts prices drop too
Activity: 88
June 29, 2018, 11:41:35 PM
According to this, Altcoin is a great space to test various technologies in the domain of cryptocurrency, which I think is very good. And also because now many people believe in altcoin, so many investors are investing their money in altcoin by placing high altcoin prices today valuable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
An altcoin is considered valuable if it can give the community what they need like easy access to payments and online transactions. It should also provide additional income to everyone. This is the main goal of the cryptocurreny.
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 06:14:01 AM
Technology used in altcoin and a rich features of altcoins make them more valuable and also if altcoins is traded in most of the top exchanges the buyer and sellers can show interest on it. these are the key features which makes any altcoin more valuable
Pages:
Jump to: