Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 49. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
It seems like the team will remain a major consideration, at least we can find out from the telegram chanel, that they not only focus on the project, but also look for the best way to raise the price of the coin, like trying to choose the best exchange.
Activity: 295
July 05, 2018, 05:26:32 AM
There should be good background, like the developers experience, advisory team, country of issue, field of economy, performance, technical details of token/coin. My own research makes me trust in it
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:19:24 AM
I still trust eth. Since the scammers are now rampant, I am afraid to believe in the new altcoin. I am also very careful to buy their altcoin. If the new altcoin has proved good, then I will trust their coins.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 04:51:51 AM
Along with the transparency I also check what are the unique features the coin offers which is not being offer by other coins. This will help the coin to create a huge demand and has a potential to grow rapidly in coming time. This will help in rising of the price of such coin quickly.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
Look the marketcapitalization of the market and also look to the volume of the altcoin for you to have a trust a new altcoin. If the volume of the new altcoin is really high, it means that it is really full of potential
Activity: 448
July 04, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
A lot of new altcoins are scam but sometimes I find a quite good alts. They make me trust them by theirs transparency, great work and strong team. Moreover, the roadmap should be real for putting it into practice and in the whitepaper shouldn't be contradictory things.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
I carefully study the company, their project and team. Analyzing, and if I see the prospect of this team - then I can buy their coin, since I believe in them.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
It's actually very simple. There is such a resource as ICODROPS. First of all you need to look at strategic investors (funds) and the team. Even if the idea is not very good, then the team and marketing can pump this project.
Activity: 93
July 04, 2018, 06:53:28 AM
What made me believe in the new altcoins? There may be innovations that new altcoins have. They built a project with an innovative and different from other altcoins. So they attract enthusiasm from the cryptocurrency user to buy or invest there. The purpose of a project is very important.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 04, 2018, 12:07:18 AM
I periodically read reviews of analysts on altcoins.  And if I see interesting technology, clarity in the work of the team, then such a project will interest me.  But if there is a lot of noise around such a project, then this can be alarming.  And you need to check whether artificially increase the popularity of altcoin.

same here. i do also read some information about the specific altcoin that im going to invest. usually i checked if the altcoin has a  real world usage because if there is then there is a posibility that it can be sucesful when the right time comes.  though i dont oftenly invest on every new altcoin that came out but instead i do foccus more on the classic or the pioneer ones such as etherium .

And you need to check whether artificially increase the popularity of altcoin.
popularity does not mean the coin is already legit or a scam because that will  still depend. ive seen some coins  that is popular because only of manipulation , i also seen some coins that become popular because  they are actually good coins.
Activity: 65
July 04, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
If the project lasts for a long time and the team is still doing things in a bear market, then I will choose to believe it and hold it for a long time. Because people who can persist when everyone flees are promising.
Activity: 198
July 04, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

you have to look the quality standard of a altcoin before you invest it. But most of the altcoin has a trusted campany. Only you can look to is the potential growth in the future or the high price in the future so that your money will not be wasted.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
July 03, 2018, 11:53:58 PM
I periodically read reviews of analysts on altcoins.  And if I see interesting technology, clarity in the work of the team, then such a project will interest me.  But if there is a lot of noise around such a project, then this can be alarming.  And you need to check whether artificially increase the popularity of altcoin.
Activity: 476
July 03, 2018, 10:23:52 PM
First is if it is listed on a reputable exchange especially it is on Binance or at least in a popular exchange that has been operating in the last 2-3 years. Second is volume because if it is low then its plain to see that there's no much interest in it and it is slowly dying.
Activity: 66
July 03, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
New altcoins may not be having market but if they really have a good product or service it is for certain they will succeed  even when they are just a month old or so. It will be pumped as usual for the very first months then go on stable later. This is what I have commonly seen many times before getting stable and in a parallel pace with bitcoin's prices.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 10:16:13 PM
I will not buy the new altcoin, I will observe the market turnover first.
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 10:13:14 PM
I can only trust of a new altcoin its depend on back graound of the team, great advisor, and what the purpose that creat that coin.

I only trust the altcoin that I knew already, I do not easily trust any new coins that come out in the market, because there are many new coins that looks very interesting and very good but in the end it will end up only to be a scam.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 03, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

The developers of the ico and ofcourse their whitepaper. The team behind the project is very important, well if its from  well known developer, many people will trust their new launch coins in the market. K
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
July 03, 2018, 09:58:44 PM
Make invest in new altcoin is promising higher profit than old coin, because the price still cheap and still undervalued but to make profit from it , we should be know and understanding what the benefit and what problem they want to solve.
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 09:47:08 PM
For me it is uniqueness of a project. Nowadays, ICO almkst have the same to offer just different name, so it is up to us to choose which of these can really stand out among the rest. The most common areas that I can see are exchanges, electricity, gaming and storage. Now if anything does appear that I have not mentioned, then that will be interesting to invest on. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: