Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 48. (Read 11111 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 08, 2018, 12:40:13 PM
I normally read their white paper and make research on the team behind it. This is to make sure they are who they say they are. I also watch out for the community following the project this helps a lot in mooning the coin.

I look for different aspect such as the people who are involved in this new coin , there are a lot of people , a famous people who has a great reputation that are involved in a coin and I think that is the first important on a coin, second is their company , what are their goals and f they are meeting their required goals for this month or year for example , because a productive or a successful company can achieve their goal . Mostly  theses are the things I look at before joining a new coin.

That's the basic that people needs to look out when trying to analyze projects that have potentials, many investors forget about common information
they just let things according to their analysis and check if luck will permits them to gain double or more than that, if you will going to check the pricniple
of such project, then you will be able to understand the intention and what can happen in the near future of this project, better to be guided well by reading and frequently check the updates coming from the team and community,.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 08, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
I am interested in their technology. And how does the application actually work? Their plans and development projects, as well as the potential for upgrading their technology. Those are the criteria that I evaluate and choose a new altcoin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 08, 2018, 11:48:34 AM
I normally read their white paper and make research on the team behind it. This is to make sure they are who they say they are. I also watch out for the community following the project this helps a lot in mooning the coin.

I look for different aspect such as the people who are involved in this new coin , there are a lot of people , a famous people who has a great reputation that are involved in a coin and I think that is the first important on a coin, second is their company , what are their goals and f they are meeting their required goals for this month or year for example , because a productive or a successful company can achieve their goal . Mostly  theses are the things I look at before joining a new coin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 11:47:47 AM
By investing in altcoins, I expect from them the development of technology, which they stated in their white paper. In the first place you should always put the technology, and if you manage to implement the planned money will come.
Activity: 88
July 08, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
I look at the concept of the project and collect information about the developers, if the project is strong, then undoubtedly it will develop and the cost of the token will grow
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:09:24 AM
New altcoin must have practical applications, new technology can develop in the future, is widely used. These are key things to look out before you start considering team strength and other factors.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Coin get my trust when that such coin used most of the project in the market and make a name as one of the coin in crypto world.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 05:25:53 AM
I think that must of us are always looking for the most important things of almost all the projects, as an example, the telegram channel, the website, the funds raised and so on.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
July 06, 2018, 05:51:10 PM
I periodically read reviews of analysts on altcoins.  And if I see interesting technology, clarity in the work of the team, then such a project will interest me.  But if there is a lot of noise around such a project, then this can be alarming.  And you need to check whether artificially increase the popularity of altcoin.

That's right! We should always be in motion, search for different possibilities and buy only the best coins. And then just look at their behavior and make further decisions whether to sell or hold
Activity: 156
July 06, 2018, 04:57:27 PM
A couple of things can make me trust a new altcoin,
The team behind the coin is one. If they are committed to the project then I can be rest assured that they will keep it going.
The product that they are offering is another, I make sure to figure out and make sure that their project will be used for a long time.
The community behind the project. Without a strong community then a project cannot survive, if they have good support then I put my money into it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
I choose a new altcoin, according to the criteria, to have a HYIP, to have explosive news, which can be done in a short time x2, a working product, cool developers.
Activity: 33
July 06, 2018, 10:00:05 AM
1) Transparency, active team in the community. Possibly one of the most important stuff.  You have to look at their profiles, their background, their linkedin, twitter, everyone.

2) Forums and blogs. See what others are saying about it
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
Not just in one aspect. But younhave to ensure that the project are good from all aspect from the whitepaper and manymore.
Activity: 546
July 06, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
It's all about the idea of ​​the project and of course in the development team, if you understand who is in the team and what their work experience is, then you can do much as soon as you begin to disassemble these people.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
The faces we have known, if none, at least those who are truly professionals in their field. And I think people would prefer to see the project, which at least has got softcap.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 09:06:34 AM
because usually I see that there is a chance the coin has a great future. In fact there is potential that the coins with the sophisticated technology can be developed and become the best coins in the future. And I see from the concept, and the proceeds when the ICO. If many investors and buyers, there is a chance the coin will have a great future.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 02:22:41 AM

of course, when new coins appear on the market will be a lot of devotees. and they will wait for the price of the coin to be at a high or low price, usually takes maybe 3 months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
July 05, 2018, 07:30:57 PM
I do not always believe in new altcoins, it is very necessary for me to review the altcoin project in detail. Some of the things I reviewed were, Whitepaper, Roadmap, Coin Uses, Project Benefits, Management team and advisors, as well as the community formed by the project.
If all these aspects are pretty good, then I will believe but not completely, I will look back on the project trip until it ends.
Activity: 55
July 05, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
most people believe with the new altcoin is just to try luck alone. for myself I do not really believe in the new altcoin. because I always choose a safe way and do not want to take risks. if you want to choose a new altcoin, you should do altcoin research first.
Pages:
Jump to: