Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 51. (Read 11111 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 30, 2018, 08:31:04 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Previously, I looked at hype and community of an altcoin. But these days, I look at what incentives will follow holders of that coin before I trust it. It is also good to do background checks on the team behind the coin development
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

What makes me trust a new alt coin is first the market value of the coin. Next is the reviews from all the people around, all the comments. The next is the whitepaper, checking all the information and the team working on it.
Activity: 71
June 30, 2018, 07:53:16 AM
The market is trust itself, you don't have to trust all coins before you invest in them, that is why you lose some and win some, as soon as u get a new coin, read about them their projects and try to grow the coin to see if there is any future for it. Some grow slowly  others hit the market at a rapid rate.
Activity: 96
June 30, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
Team members who've run successful businesses in the past mostly, I don't trust any of them fully though.
Activity: 75
June 30, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
I basically about their project if find it really interesting and makes an analysis and see if it will go to trend because in order for a company to survive in the business world you need to keep up with the trend then after that I'll do a little background checked regarding the developer of the project to see if their a reasonable and don't have a unblemished record.
Activity: 96
June 29, 2018, 10:07:34 PM
What made me believe in the new altcoins? There may be innovations that new altcoins have. They built a project with an innovative and different from other altcoins. So they attract enthusiasm from the cryptocurrency user to buy or invest there. The purpose of a project is very important.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
I often read the whitepaper to see the advantages of the new coin. I also pay attention to the team, an experienced team that will do everything well.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

I trust new altcoins coming up if I see a strong and an experience team involved in the project, however the project concept must be very viable and  should have a target market.
Activity: 91
June 29, 2018, 10:16:30 AM
I don't trust any new Altcoin easily. I usually look directly at the exchange for coins that are already on the market and have a higher market value. Then I look at every kind of coin I like. I like to think of these encryptions as simply Think like stocks. I like the K line. I also make my judgment by observing the changes in the K line. I like pure trading technology, so I don't usually pay attention to the project
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
There are many factors, in my point of view, the main factor is team and their experience, without it the project will be dead anyway
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
I trust a new altcoin is when it is near to reality to digital world. A difference that it will make, like an opportunity to earn compare to our traditional when we are using internet. A social media that gives us earning as we use their website.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:08:35 AM
If the concept is new and great; also if they have someone on there team that has good credibility. I would be willing to join the project
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 29, 2018, 08:06:09 AM
Im gonna trust with the new altcoin if the team behind this are more on experience to explore around the world about their project and make many advertisement so that the investors and people in the community will adopt this altcoin. And also their developer have i high experience to improve their project.
Activity: 26
June 29, 2018, 07:26:42 AM
Off base when another coin is new in the market there will be a lot of enthusiasm for it so take a gander at the outlines when they began it went soar yet like 2 months or so it went stable in low.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 07:19:13 AM
Even before planning on investing, I do a lot of research about the coin at question. First thing being searching up the developers and CEO on LinkedIn or other social medias and confirming that they're the actual people behind the project. Then comes the part where I go through the whitepaper and set a potential gauge for the coin depending upon which the size of my investment lies. Depending upon the uniqueness of the project, if at all there are similar projects, I always go through all of them to be completely sure which one is the best.
These are just some basic factors I believe everyone should go through and research before 'trusting' any altcoin in the market.
I agree with you that this research should be done before invest in coin. You should check the manager and his history and also the community on the social media platforms. You should be very patient when carrying out this research for you to be sure it is a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 106
June 29, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
I look for their potential to do a good job by looking if many people are also using their coin because by that you can tell that they are credible and liable to give you a profit and it is a sign that their are true and reliable. Also I look for the teams that made that coin whether they are true person or not
Activity: 200
June 29, 2018, 07:11:39 AM
I think the most important aspect is the team and developers. If they are experienced and mature when it comes to their job in supporting and maintaining the project then i will be more comfortable with investing in the ICO.

Yes it is, i always look first the team that are handling the project. If they are expert and well known then i find interest at the project. Then if the project is good, interesting and useful no doubt i will invest those new altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 29, 2018, 07:04:04 AM
They are some factors which i checked first on new altcoins. First I will look at the project and do my research very careful, for exemple I will read the whitepaper to see their vision and also check for any spelling errors to see if they are really serious or not. Then I will go to their telegram page and talk to the team and also to other investors. And if I feel comfortable enough then I will invest in it. And when the price goes up I will sell, I am not going to hold forever.
Activity: 686
June 29, 2018, 06:58:33 AM
tech behind that coin, team members and their past experience, partnerships with companies, marketing and connections with international news websites . also upcoming exchange listings also important.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 06:54:10 AM
It's depend on their team and their target. If their team is good and have transparan with that, and their target is absolute and make solution for new coin, my be I will trust it. But if their work is not good enought, I will see for other coin and choice for not investing.
Pages:
Jump to: