Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 52. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 06:46:49 PM
It's the quality of the project, the development team and the roadmap, these are the three factors I always check before making the decision to choose any penny. So I think the only three that are transparent are good projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
June 28, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
I used to believe in the new code, because at the end of 2017 the price of coins continued to rise. So I believe them, but now the price of the altcoin is almost falling so I did not believe in them as before.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
The project itself is very important. However, even if it is the most attractive project in this cryptoworld, if team is not so strong, I would not invest that coin. Also, the community is very important. If there are supporters like the fans of the coin, it will most likely to grow.
Activity: 45
June 28, 2018, 05:02:49 AM
To be honest it is really hard to put trust on a new coin. But for a person to really gain confidence on his investments a good consideration would be, the team, their product or service and the rating people give to them while on ICO rating. Maybe those things really give some important details of why we need to trust the company ICO.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 04:56:54 AM
Many new coins are Scammer

My own test is if is not hacked after 1 years and big sites /wallet use it
Agree with you that the majority of the altcoin is a scam. Since the beginning of 2018, I have found that many ICO projects are being advertised but only 2-3 projects are successful. but when listed on exchanges the price of these coins is always reduced
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 11:50:29 PM
Altcoin investment can be daunting but then the things that I look for before investing are-

- Total Supply
- Algo/Technology
- What's new the coin brings to the table
- Is there any real-life usage or this is designed only for trading
- The team behind the scenes
- Roadmap

These are just a few examples that I consider before investing in a new coin. Of course, there is a risk because even after reading all the stuff you can, you cannot be 100% sure that this will work out. So the key here is you should know when you get in and when to exit. If things work well, after you get your capital back, you can continue to buy and sell to make profits.

Have a nice day.

Activity: 104
June 27, 2018, 01:16:20 PM
First I try to inderstand if the coin has some comparative advances, and the important thing for me is an ability to be implemented easily and usefully into real life.
We dom't need to mulpiply even successful projects, that can't bring much
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 01:02:05 PM
I think its bandwagon, there is this person that earned a lot from this altcoin. I should try too. thats a good reason why people trust becuase there is someone who earned from it.
Activity: 100
June 23, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
I think the most important aspect is the team and developers. If they are experienced and mature when it comes to their job in supporting and maintaining the project then i will be more comfortable with investing in the ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
June 23, 2018, 01:20:52 PM
For me good team a good marketing mediums and promoting and aims and main thing quick sale of tokens and fast road maps than the attraction of people these all things makr more trust to be the part of project.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
You need to trust but carefully. Because now their glasses are many and many can be burned. I certainly would not advise. It is better to invest all the same in proven crypto currencies.
Activity: 56
June 23, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
The most important thing for me is not the team, not the project and the unraveling of the project, but first of all the amount of money collected. And the faster the tokens are sold, the greater the confidence
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
June 23, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
First we have to know the altcoin project, then we read the whitepaper carefully and then we see the softcap is running or not, hardcap we also see, and finally we see the market if there is already
Activity: 420
June 23, 2018, 01:06:24 PM
Foremost is their project and platform, If their project is always touching crypto then it will be a good opportunity to invest on their coins, because 100% sure they will pursue that their coin will get hiegher price and seek for investors to invest it, while some other Comapnies have relying on ICO just to get funds, and afterwards, their coins will get dump sooner or later because they dont seem to care about their coins, what they care is their platoform.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 01:02:22 PM
Cheap price of new alt coin and its potential to grow High are  the reasons that makes me to trust on new alt coins
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
I think that the new altcoyins will and will continue to appear. So you need to choose yourself one that you can trust and which is more stable.
Activity: 96
June 23, 2018, 12:56:45 PM
For me the best thing which can be trusted is the crowd of the users because if more users are in the market for a specific altcoins it’s mean that there is something in that altcoins. Crypto currency is as a whole profitable and trusted coins. I like to invest in the new altcoins which is cheap in the start.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
Nobody knows how much they can cost. I participated in projects and really some coins gave a good X. Nothing makes me do anything. All at your own peril and risk. But before investing I get acquainted with the project, the idea, the team, the token, I ask my friends or the forum. The main thing is to get right.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
June 23, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
Off course when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest in it so look at the charts when they started it went sky rocket but like 2 months or so it went stable in low.

technology of coin, developer, and community also important,
many new coin stable 2- 3 month, but after that, they are dump so deep.
so we must learn many side of this coin.
if we buy good coin and hi tech.
people will give reward price of their tech and support..
Activity: 252
June 23, 2018, 12:09:34 AM
To believe in a new altcoint it is still difficult, because we have to see the development of the altcoint, especially now that many new altcoints are emerging, we are in demand to be more observant to choose altcoint worth to be made investment or potential for the future
Pages:
Jump to: