Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 53. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 12:06:11 AM
I read and find informations about that altcoin like: whitepaper, roadmap, the dev team,... based on many factors then evaluate the feasibility of the project. And from that assessment I will decide to trust it or not.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
I think the most important aspect is the team and developers. If they are experienced and mature when it comes to their job in supporting and maintaining the project then i will be more comfortable with investing in the ICO.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
I'm looking for profits in new coins! The smaller the coin - the greater the potential for price growth!
Activity: 45
June 22, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
I have trust in a new altcoin, because of their factor and also their success rate. Because of their well development in marketing plan.
What makes me to trust an altcoin is what I find fascinating about that coin through its ICO and project. As you spend time to read about the ICO and project, I think you may find reasons why you should or should not trust an altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 02:25:45 PM
There factors that I consider before I trust a new altcoin. One of that is of course the company and their success rate. The second one is the market, I observe if a lot of people trust it as well.
Activity: 214
June 22, 2018, 01:27:01 PM
What makes me to trust an altcoin is what I find fascinating about that coin through its ICO and project. As you spend time to read about the ICO and project, I think you may find reasons why you should or should not trust an altcoin.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 01:01:26 PM
First of all, it is an idea in which I believe and invest means. Secondly, I trust an experienced developer and a well-developed marketing plan.
Activity: 82
June 22, 2018, 11:25:06 AM
we have to study a lot of things, including studying white paper, checking the team members profiles, studying about their road map and vision ..etc. If everything is fine, trust about the coin increase.  But even after studying there is a chance to got into the trap.
Activity: 110
June 21, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
right now I believe about altcoin because when it gets a good boost urge in the future, and we can get experience if we will do the exercises. We need to trade altcoin by choosing cheap coins that have good potential to raise the price, Although this is we can save our money from losing with altcoin trading. It is important to have a good study of the market and people's interest as well.
Activity: 14
June 21, 2018, 11:57:29 AM
The team. This is very important! You have to look at their profiles, their background, their linkedin, twitter, everyone. You have to "pre-trust" them.
Forums and blogs. See what others are saying about it (that is, apart from bounty campaigners)
Activity: 66
June 21, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
i cant event trust any coin before you get technical analysis for make sure your investment into right way, my experience you can read the white papper, see the website, see community, and see the developer. that all i do before i plan to invest some new altcoin, how about the others ?
Activity: 77
June 21, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
I read carefully the whitepaper to set a potential gauge for the coin. If there is an ICO, the results are a good indicator of the future success of the company. I also assess if the route map is realistic. I graduate my investment according to the results of the first stages of the project.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
There a lot of things that make me trust a new altcoin such as development team, their background,theri experience,  the information they provide ....
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 11:25:36 AM
I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Yumerium project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 11:20:30 AM
i cant event trust any coin before you get technical analysis for make sure your investment into right way, my experience you can read the white papper, see the website, see community, and see the developer. that all i do before i plan to invest some new altcoin, how about the others ?
Activity: 93
June 20, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
Along with the transparency I also check what are the unique features the coin offers which is not being offer by other coins. This will help the coin to create a huge demand and has a potential to grow rapidly in coming time. This will help in rising of the price of such coin quickly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 04:14:12 AM
I think that you need to consider background of the developing team. They must be trustworthy people without negative trust. You must look as well on their professionalism, I mean how their official website and social media accounts as well as ann thread.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
For me the most important thing is openness of the team and the contract details, their investors and bounty participants support. Support of some prominent figures in the crypto world is a big pre. I trust an altcoin if I see that they have put a lot of effort in the design and that it is good thought through. In addition, I think it is essential that they have released some of the important parts of the coin (and thereby have shown that they are able to develop a coin).
Activity: 82
June 19, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
first define trust?
what are you looking for? do you mean as an investment or as a currency to use?
it is usually an investment so is it ICO or just a simple trading?
and remember that you are not trusting with your life it is just an investment that you make temporarily and pull out as soon as you can.
Activity: 13
June 19, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
It's depend on their team and their target. If their team is good and have transparan with that, and their target is absolute and make solution for new coin, my be I will trust it. But if their work is not good enought, I will see for other coin and choice for not investing.
Pages:
Jump to: