Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 56. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 12:39:09 AM
The main thing that I pay attention to is the idea of ​​the project and the readiness of the product or work on it.  The next is the work and seriousness of the team.  And one more important point is marketing policy.  If the team is able to advertise itself and its project, it will attract more investors and create an agiotage.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 14, 2018, 12:33:11 AM
which makes me trust with the new altcoin is the idea of ​​the project  Grin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 12:25:39 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Some peoples dont trust on new altcoin, they just make speculation and make profits from it. Some new coin can give big profits when hit exchange because have lower price and lower market cap. Its like pump and dump.
But not all investor crypto doing that, some peoples trust on new coin because they believe on roadmap and whitepaper.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang
June 13, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
Since there are so many enterprising cryptocurrency especially altcoins and tokens projects that aim to change the world of business, which ones that worth our investment is hs a good and unique innovatif. The good news is there are many markets has already done the work for us by identifying and rewarding the most promising projects with high but rapidly increasing market caps. We can look at from site like coinmarketcap and another site and big exchange.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
It's hard to find new project which is legit and have good potentials but i think
a good research always is a great tool for every investor.

Be greedy but always jump after knowing everything.

This is the only way of a good investing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 11:47:07 PM
You should look on their webpage and find out about their team and verify them. Also verify their whitepaper and roadmap if they complied to it. If you still unsure you can go to a youtube channel and if they have a youtube review, go see to it. And last if the coin is already live in the market exchange, if the strenght of the trade demand is high and have huge of volume, surely that coin is promising.
Activity: 252
June 13, 2018, 10:46:09 PM
Faith in the idea of the project, faith in the product that this project makes! There is no guarantee of success in any project, a lot depends on the coordinated work of the project team, this is paramount)
copper member
Activity: 191
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
June 13, 2018, 10:40:04 PM
Yes first and foremost you must look on their website, the whitepaper and the team if it's not a fake profile or their whitepaper is not being just copied from the other projects
Activity: 25
June 13, 2018, 10:38:32 PM
Its use-case, business model, and how strong the team is
Activity: 101
June 13, 2018, 10:37:29 PM
I think its bandwagon, there is this person that earned a lot from this altcoin. I should try too. thats a good reason why people trust becuase there is someone who earned from it.
Activity: 101
June 13, 2018, 10:36:04 PM
A lot of factors affect the credibility of the coin. I always look at the project, the capitalization, the team, the quality of the project, the price of course. Although not all coins are easy to get all the information. At least you can read the news and find out on which exchanges the coin is traded.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 11:46:06 AM
I have the strategy of the choice of ICO to which I try to adhere when I choose the new project for investments. I look first of all on: command, whitepaper, the idea, partner agreements. Then I look for information on the project on the analytical websites and I read opinions of experts. Only after that I make the decision on investments.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 12, 2018, 11:38:26 AM
Trust is very hard to earn most especially is when it comes to investment because the money is a serious matter.
I think the good credibility and feedback from the past investors is the thing that makes me to trust new investment.
depends on the project i may not as good to know and to see the good project but we all have different way on how are we look for some project that are good and to make trust for.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
June 12, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
Trust is very hard to earn most especially is when it comes to investment because the money is a serious matter.
I think the good credibility and feedback from the past investors is the thing that makes me to trust new investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 03:45:17 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I personally look at the idea first, if it is interesting, I am going to look at how it was realised website, how community active, etc.
Also I look at the ways of communication with the team, if the answer fast and clear, it is a good sign also.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
June 10, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
What makes me trust altcoins is the number of the team behind the project,you can check them first to see if they are real or fake.The second I  think is the company address, I also check if the address is legit and  finally I check the project .If all of the things are alright and  the project will be beneficial to many I can trust it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 10, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
I will trust a new coin that has a project that it will realized after the crowdfund. I will also check the total volume of the coin, and the volume in circulation also will determine how far the coin can go. If the total volume of the coins is in millions and the volume in circulation is about half of the total volume then
The coin will do well. 
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
Quite a complex and multifaceted question. Therefore, it is not easy to give an unambiguous answer to it. In any case, you have to invest your money and time in a specific coin, so pay careful attention to the evaluation.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
Always pay special attention to the development team, team members - the cadres decide everything. Then I get acquainted with the road map, documents, I try to evaluate the project's utility for the society and its prospects.
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 08:12:52 AM
First of all, I look at the product that the team is planning to creat (Is it possible to create it? Is it promising?). If I like idea, then I look at the people who will implement it (Are they professionals? What background do they have?). These are the two main factors that make me believe or not believe in the ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: