Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 55. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
I'm always looking for a very popular project, which is much discussed in telegram channels, and I look at how popular people are interested in them, and then I consider the pros and cons, and I join this project!
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 03:00:50 AM
In trusting an altcoin, you must knew the coin credibility, if that specific coin will be profitable in the near future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 17, 2018, 12:44:35 AM
Before you trust a new altcoin, it takes several steps. At first, I believe that this is important for creating a new coin and what they can bring to the market. Then I'm looking for the CEO and project developers to find out if they have experience supporting their plans. And then I carefully read the document to determine the potential for the coin.

Yes we need to make a deep research first if this new coins has a great potential to grow in the marketplace. But most new coins will be stable first in low value for about two to three months before it will rise, most particularly if this new coins are having in great supply that most investors dumped their stock to get back their capital even with less profit to earned. With this scenario I truely trust this new coins if it is going to happen like this.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 12:17:10 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Perhaps the first thing that caught my attention was how much the ratio of daily transactions to total market capitalization. A good Altcoin of course I will be much transacted. But of course some other parameters are also very important especially the development team and what can be done by altcoin in the future.
Activity: 86
June 16, 2018, 11:31:43 PM
Before you trust a new altcoin, it takes several steps. At first, I believe that this is important for creating a new coin and what they can bring to the market. Then I'm looking for the CEO and project developers to find out if they have experience supporting their plans. And then I carefully read the document to determine the potential for the coin.
Activity: 222
June 16, 2018, 11:28:41 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

The first possibility I will look for the amount of supply and how the distribution. Maybe we will not know what happens in the future with the decisions of each person. But if more and more has an Altcoin, the chances of manipulation will be smaller.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
The qualifications I look for on a new altcoin is I always check the project if it is worth it. Like checking if the team is active and the founders as well, and make sure to follow their social media accounts they have and the telegram group to know if the project is working too.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 16, 2018, 07:04:01 AM
in every new coin that launches in the market or through ico, they definitely have a good project and potential. certainly very interested in being part of their success. of course with various considerations, including market cap and also potential price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 16, 2018, 07:02:15 AM
The first thing I look for on their company page is a whitepaper. I want to know. What projects do they want to develop from the coin? Is the project needed by the public or not? If so, then the coin is good. After that I look for exchange that they use to trade. Whether the coin is listed on a good exchange or not. and the last is, how much supply from the coin.
That's what I'm looking for on the Altcoin company page
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Looks like looking at the analytics chart will be the first option to choose Altcoin. As much as possible choose Altcoin with constant growth. Some corrections are normal, but good coins will probably continue to grow in the long run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 06:22:55 AM
I try to pay attention to the documentation, because there is written the basis of how the coin is built, with its main characteristics...
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 05:47:26 AM
which leads me to believe in the new altcoin is from the Team and the technology that will be developed using the altcoin, if the technology is very useful and the altcoin is also usable then it is a good altcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
June 15, 2018, 05:40:54 AM
Trust is very hard to earn most especially is when it comes to investment because the money is a serious matter.
I think the good credibility and feedback from the past investors is the thing that makes me to trust new investment.
I don’t think so that trusting any of the new coin and that too right after it has been introduced to this crypto market is a very good idea and that you should not do any such thing.

To trust that crypto coin, you must first look at the way it behaves in the crypto market and then the demand rate and interest of the people towards that coin and that you need to keep all the necessary things in your mind before going for investing in that coin.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 05:40:39 AM
A road map and detailed information about a token or a coin is all that is necessary to initially determine a standing coin or not.
Activity: 254
June 14, 2018, 08:29:33 PM
When I choose an ICO project or a coin for investment, I try to find as much information as possible about this in social networks and on the forum, of course, after reading a whiteparer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 06:17:35 PM
When you choose a coin for investment, then you need to escape that the coin can grow in price and bring profit. I pay attention to the team and policy of coin promotion.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
June 14, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
What always get my attention in any new coin is it utility, because the beauty of any token in in utility. When a coin has clear utility such coin will exist for a long and will have relevant for as long as the perform such role.
Activity: 252
June 14, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
Of course I would say that this is a great project with goals which would be close to my heart, in this case I am more preffer to choose and invest in it, more likely than the other, also, if some of my close friends would suggest me those.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
Reading their whitepaper and roadmap if the new altcoin is very promising project. The you can research who's behind to that project. If you are satisfied lastly you do is to invest now.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 14, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
The main thing that I pay attention to is the idea of ​​the project and the readiness of the product or work on it.  The next is the work and seriousness of the team.  And one more important point is marketing policy.  If the team is able to advertise itself and its project, it will attract more investors and create an agiotage.

One thing that you shouldn't forget is if the altcoin is already listed on bigger exchanges like binance and kucoin. If all these are already done to an altcoin that had existed in less than a year then the team is giving all their energy to make their project be adopted. You can then expect the price to moon when time comes.
Pages:
Jump to: