Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 57. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 10, 2018, 08:03:11 AM
I trust an Altcoin base on past experience and success story of the team in the cryptospace and also how realistic the vision with the problem they are out to solve stated in there white paper.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 07:55:35 AM
I look at the concept of the project and collect information about the developers, if the project is strong, then undoubtedly it will develop and the cost of the token will grow
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 10, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
To find a good coin below $ 1 you must:
1. Evaluate the coin developers - it's great if the team has people known in the crypto world;
2. Monitor the dynamics on the stock charts - the main indicators are the price and volume charts.
3. Follow the popularity of coins on forums and crypto-currency sites.
I hope this helps you!
Not a matter of trusting and buying new coins. there are lots of potential coins you can buy. You're right the first time you might be able to see the formation of their developer team members. that will make you believe whether their members are reliable in crypto or not. how popular their coin and active they are in forums and so on
Activity: 113
June 10, 2018, 07:46:51 AM
Everything looks trustworthy when it's new. I normally wait it out to see how fast people get bored of it but if that doesn't happen and the value continues increasing or it stabilises at a high value then it's usually legit. I prefer not to invest in anything new because there's way too many new currencies and I hardly see any of them make it long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 10, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
some things that I will notice from the new altcoin in launch are the concept and also the field of projects that are being developed also a team of developers who have experience in the management of the field of crypto. and of course it is to be part of the research that must be done before we do the investment activities of a new type of altcoin that will be developed.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2018, 07:39:00 AM
A lot of things, you really need to take in consideration a lot of things before investing beause there are a lot of scams in crypto and specially on ICOs right now, the most important part is their social media for me
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:32:50 AM
First of all, I carefully study the project documentation. There must be clear, understandable and honest documents, with promising technology and a good team of developers.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 07, 2018, 08:51:44 AM
To be honest, I hardly trust the new altcoins. I believe if we invest only in proven and worthy projects which have the largest capitalization.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 05:24:42 AM
Even before planning on investing, I do a lot of research about the coin at question. First thing being searching up the developers and CEO on LinkedIn or other social medias and confirming that they're the actual people behind the project. Then comes the part where I go through the whitepaper and set a potential gauge for the coin depending upon which the size of my investment lies. Depending upon the uniqueness of the project, if at all there are similar projects, I always go through all of them to be completely sure which one is the best.
These are just some basic factors I believe everyone should go through and research before 'trusting' any altcoin in the market.
A new altcoin makes me believe when I refer to who is the founder of them, what kind of interaction they have with them, the technology that makes them, the way they develop in the future, and the creators of them. What has been said ... the general information about the new advancement makes me believe more
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 05:20:27 AM
To find a good coin below $ 1 you must:
1. Evaluate the coin developers - it's great if the team has people known in the crypto world;
2. Monitor the dynamics on the stock charts - the main indicators are the price and volume charts.
3. Follow the popularity of coins on forums and crypto-currency sites.
I hope this helps you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:48:37 AM
To select a suitable project, it is necessary to conduct a careful, comprehensive study of its prospects. In addition to the development team, it is necessary to take into account the capitalization, the prospects in the market and various independent ratings.
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 10:06:32 AM
I tatally agree with you that before  you trust a new altcoin, there is a very important thing to do , which is to do a reasech about the new altcoin and the white paper to ensure  you understand their ideology and how they are doing in the market as well and to see if actually they are worth investing in. That's only in the start but there are projects that are working good at the beginning but during their mid phase of run they are starting to act weird
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
There is no way that you can trust a new coin. It actually takes a lot of time to see the trend and behavior of the coin which is introduced to this world. You cannot trust any coin and that too blindly. Even if it is registered, you shouldn't just trust it or go investing on it. You don't even need to investigate the symbol and decimals
Activity: 238
June 04, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
Trust, that is something that is almost never there. But, I will put some effort into a new coin if the dev has a known and proven track record, the team seems to want to succeed, there is a new algo or tech behind the coin, things like that. You you have to believe that next you have to invest in to alt coins. have a good technology, have a good idea and suitable practice and patience. who are starting trading first that people first investing in to bit coins. next one is other coins
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 04, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
I trust in a new coin after I must have conducted my research about the development, idea, whitepaper,the chart and history of the management team and I am convinced about all this because I know the coin will be a potential one and will become stable as it grows.
Before i trust to new coin first i need to make some research and read about that coin, second if there's a lot people are also believing to it, then last if that have potential then im not yet trust to it, maybe if i see rising value of that coin then if i see any little potential then i'll trust to it. I suggest its better to trust to those coin that many people who believe to it and have potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum, also its better to study the coin first before you trust that coin.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 04, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
I trust in a new coin after I must have conducted my research about the development, idea, whitepaper,the chart and history of the management team and I am convinced about all this because I know the coin will be a potential one and will become stable as it grows.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 04, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
The team behind it, advisors behind it and also I always check which influencers are supporting the given project.
After team check, website quality check, github overview migh also help.
However we must see these are startups. Failure is coded. Maybe 20% of the projects stay alive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
What makes me believe that the new altcoin is its potential. Of course, you should know the purpose of this altcoins. It should attract everyone so that all traders know the coin.
Activity: 70
June 04, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
I found WhenToken and I am totally convinced this project is worth using! It is a great solution for independent workers, who want to monetize their time and share their knowledge while receiving a decent payment. The service uses decentralized apps running on the Eth blockchain to create secure micro- contracts that can be as short as 15 minutes as well as to provide frictionless billing and payment service. No paperwork or billing is involved and I appreciate it. Monetize your time and knowledge with WhenHub!
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
June 04, 2018, 07:32:48 AM
The first thing I consider is the white paper. Can it tell me clarely wha tit really is.
Second, I also pay attention to the team member who do the job. If they are good eough, the coin will be promising.
Pages:
Jump to: