Pages:
Author

Topic: What percentage of people on Earth will own Bitcoin by 2020 - page 33. (Read 46516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I think its around 40/60% of the world population will know how to use bitcoin in 2020. It is 4 years from now, So for me that is my prediction
The world technology is now much faster especially the technology of crypto currency is spreading much faster so in that 4 years bitcoin will have a bigger value all around the world and a much bigger community will have adopted it. 40% is lesser.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
70% cause were are on the era of technologies,it is now easy to spread what bitcoin is in all parts of the world.. by 2025 all people will be using bitcoin..
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll completes the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

I do not think we can predict something like that now.
Bitcoin is not very old, so this is a new currency that enters into the market, it will probably wait a while for that.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There might not even be more than 1% of people on the Earth using Bitcoin in 2020. Barely anyone uses it and it would be pretty great if we managed to reach 10% by 2030.

That would be a great ratio but that is only possible if bitcoin reaches to everyone and people are made aware about it, and that is only possible if bitcoin is promoted at best level.
Bitcoin is definitely not getting promoted enough. The problem is that no one wants to advertise it as they will earn nothing. Most of the time people pay advertisers to advertise their product. That can't happen with Bitcoin unless a member of the public wants to spend his/her money promoting it.

I try my best to promote the bitcoin. I told my relatives and friends about the bitcoin. Some of them are using bitcoin now.
If we invite everyone around us then they will also start buying bitcoin and will buy as much as possible as they will have no any coins and with that buying the price of bitcoin will increase much higher.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think its around 40/60% of the world population will know how to use bitcoin in 2020. It is 4 years from now, So for me that is my prediction
I think 40/60 % is a bit optimistic if you are talking about whole population of the world and I think 20% is fine.
i really doubtt that, i think that the price of the bitcoin might grow a lot in the near future and a lot more people then would be interested in bitcoins so a lot of people will use it

i think that around 80 per cent of the people will use bitcoins regularly by year 2020 as bitcoin is going to be way much more popular then and i hope that more companies will accept it
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Since i begun on my quest for bitcoin ive literally told probably everyone i know and with some i speak about bitcoin daily, even after them seeing massive rises i still struggle to convert any of them to actaully get themselves a bit. they all see it as too expensive, no matter what price we are at they feel like they have missed out and dont buy. So anyway, due to this i voted 0-2%.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
There might not even be more than 1% of people on the Earth using Bitcoin in 2020. Barely anyone uses it and it would be pretty great if we managed to reach 10% by 2030.

That would be a great ratio but that is only possible if bitcoin reaches to everyone and people are made aware about it, and that is only possible if bitcoin is promoted at best level.
Bitcoin is definitely not getting promoted enough. The problem is that no one wants to advertise it as they will earn nothing. Most of the time people pay advertisers to advertise their product. That can't happen with Bitcoin unless a member of the public wants to spend his/her money promoting it.

I try my best to promote the bitcoin. I told my relatives and friends about the bitcoin. Some of them are using bitcoin now.
It will be better for all of us that we tell our friends and our relatives about bitcoin and make sure that they fully understand about bitcoin and that they are able to earn and spend this currency with that it will be a global currency sooner.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think 40/60 % is a bit optimistic if you are talking about whole population of the world and I think 20% is fine.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500

Sorry but there's no way that by 2020 half the population of earth will be able to use bitcoin,  id be surprised if even  5 percent have even heard of bitcoin by then.  You need to remember that the majority of people alive are alive in 3rd world countries.
That is too unrealistic for me, we are fortunate if we have at least 5% of the population that would adopt with bitcoins and considering that 2020 is just 4 years from now we could not realize at a given time.

In 2020, no more than 5% of the world population will use the bitcoin. If more than 5%, the price will be 100,000.

I think nowadays about 10% of the world population is using bitcoin and that population is increasing every day, so how can you say that at the time of 2020 it will be 5%? the users will be much more at that time and the percentage will cross 50%.
Activity: 342
Merit: 10

Sorry but there's no way that by 2020 half the population of earth will be able to use bitcoin,  id be surprised if even  5 percent have even heard of bitcoin by then.  You need to remember that the majority of people alive are alive in 3rd world countries.
That is too unrealistic for me, we are fortunate if we have at least 5% of the population that would adopt with bitcoins and considering that 2020 is just 4 years from now we could not realize at a given time.

In 2020, no more than 5% of the world population will use the bitcoin. If more than 5%, the price will be 100,000.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 375

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I can't decide between 10-20 and 20-30.
Both of these versions seem to be quite realistic.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll completes the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

2020 is 4 years away, and we could really do a lot of things with those 4 years. But i think the question should be a bit more long term, perhaps after a decade is a good timeframe to ask this question.

I think that the majority of the population will know about bitcoin by 2020, but might not use it. Probably 10% would use it by 2020 I think.
10% is already a good figure and for me that could be considered a massive adoption. If we can attract adopter from major countries with good number of population like china, we will see the price will be high that time.
Activity: 294

Tnx for your input  Cool

2020 is 4 years away, and we could really do a lot of things with those 4 years. But i think the question should be a bit more long term, perhaps after a decade is a good timeframe to ask this question.

I think that the majority of the population will know about bitcoin by 2020, but might not use it. Probably 10% would use it by 2020 I think.
Pages:
Jump to: