Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do? - page 10. (Read 1048 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
April 26, 2018, 05:26:00 PM
It would be great if you could show us your portfolio, so it would be easier to recommend you something. Do you have all your money in one coin? It's not the best investement strategy, but what coin is it? If it's something from TOP-10, I would just relax, you won't lose much. The market will start growing soon, and all TOP-10 coins will follow it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
April 26, 2018, 05:19:03 PM
My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?
No, you have to decide do you want to lose money and sell them or hold them and 1) lose even more money if they crash harder; 2) they will increase value and you will recover your money and maybe earn some.
Choose one of 3 options.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 26, 2018, 05:05:23 PM
I think you need to sell the coins you have now and buy other more interesting and promising coins. Keep these coins for a few months and sell when they grow in price. Or just wait until your coin grows and sell.
Activity: 172
April 26, 2018, 04:21:09 PM
You can sell it or you can hold it. Those are literally your two options. Since you can't make the market move, you can't save it that way. Best advice I have for you is does the project look dead? If it looks dead or heading in that direction I would sell my coins. If the project looks alive and fundamentals are well, I would hodl.
You only have to sell them if you are in economic difficulties, or health problems in these cases you must find a
adequate solution. On the other hand, if you have invested you must have patience and try to keep what you bought everything depends on
what coins did I invest?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
April 26, 2018, 03:55:28 PM
You can sell it or you can hold it. Those are literally your two options. Since you can't make the market move, you can't save it that way. Best advice I have for you is does the project look dead? If it looks dead or heading in that direction I would sell my coins. If the project looks alive and fundamentals are well, I would hodl.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 26, 2018, 02:19:58 PM
Please be more specific about the tokens you hodling.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
April 26, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

Which token is it? Is it a good project? Kind of need more information.. If it's a good project, just hold onto it for the long term and it will eventually recover. However, if it's crap, then you'll probably have nothing by the time it's all said and done. Don't put all of your holdings into one token. That's just an all around bad idea. Especially if it's something not yet established and new. You're just gambling
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 02:16:53 PM
Where did you get that token? If from bounty, you can sell it if you lack patience and trust to the project.
If you bought it from crowdsale, hold and don't sell lower than bought price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
What are you saying ? almost all my portfolio fell 5 times in the last 2 months, I'm not going to sell something. I will hold and wait for growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
saving for long term isnt good too when ur coin/token not having good project or team , u should get information about what ur coin can do in market, that bad when u hope for ur coin to back at ur price but the price keep down or even get delist in market ( i got this experience with my coin) then i felt regret not sell my coin at that time
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 26, 2018, 01:20:44 PM
1. Sell it now and invest in other promising coin/token.
2. Hold it for long-term (Atleast, until you have recovered or BEP)
3. Hold it and buy other promising coin/token with your money obviously.
4. Is there any other option?

Certainly a very good advice here, especially [1], [2]
I believe if you are onto invest in something, if you believe it can succeed in the future, just hold it
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 26, 2018, 01:10:44 PM
Altcoins are starting to recover, I would hold my coins if I see the potential in them. If not, find another promising project and invest in it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

You can sell it if you are afraid the price will fall and you will lose your money. But my advice do not sell the token you have if you do not have an urgent need, but hold and wait for the token price to increase again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
April 26, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

Depends on what coins you invested on.  Providing a list of your coins will help us help you.
April 26, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
You have a few ways:
you always can sell it and invest in other, more profitable coin
also, you can just hold it till the fall period will be finished
on the other hand, if you're have some trading skills, you can use the fall period for new kind of profit
The chice is yours
On your side, I'd sell it and buy something more interesting on market
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 26, 2018, 12:16:35 PM
currently there are only two options you can do to overcome all the losses you experience.
1 sell what you have and switch to a more potential coin
2 you continue to hold your coin and wait until the price returns. ( long-term )
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
April 26, 2018, 12:11:00 PM
I think, to fight great loss of your token better to hold them and wait until they pump up. If you hold your token you never lose any penny because you are waiting to make some profit. It's better to hold than selling to stop huge losses. We all know that cryptocurrency has volatility and the market are very fast movement.
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

IMO, you should be calm down and follow the rates continuously. In this time, holding Token from ICO is very risky. To save it from dropping at the exchange rate. I think you should transfer from your token to USDT; it will save your token from fall in price. The token is not suitable for long-term holding, after transferring to USDT, you should invest to stable crypto like BTC and ETH, hold it to the end of 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 26, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

The only way to save it is to hold it until it goes back or surpass its value when you initially purchased it. I highly suggest, before you purchase or invest your money into an altcoin you should make sure that you trust this coin and believe in its technology so that you won't be emotional when there's a huge dip that's happening with your coin. You need to monitor as well some news regarding the coin your holding whether the devs or the community behind it still supports the project. Lastly always invest an amount that you can afford to lose since crypto value is very volatile.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 26, 2018, 11:48:36 AM
Sell only if you need this cash urgently. In the remaining cases you should find exit strategy (with loses, but on higher levels) or wait till break-even point.
Pages:
Jump to: