Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do? - page 8. (Read 1018 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 28, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
it seems to me that the best option is to hold your coins. Now the market is growing and soon your coins can grow and even bring you a good profit. Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 28, 2018, 11:17:40 AM
The current time I guess that the number of Token you own is probably increased after the rate reduction in the first 3 months of 2018. For me, I will not hold the ICO Token, I will exchange to ETH to hold for long-term because ICO token rates will drop dramatically after being indexed on exchange floors.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
Weight it your self, it's either sold or hold decision, it you think your coin is worth holding and hoping for then hold it, if you see it's a loss since dip was all over and no progress until now then you can let go of them.
Thank you, my friend.
April 28, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?
Please be more specific about the tokens you hodling.
AION, I threw ten ETH, and it broke. It is now estimated that the air is not far away.
April 28, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
1. Sell it now and invest in other promising coin/token.
2. Hold it for long-term (Atleast, until you have recovered or BEP)
3. Hold it and buy other promising coin/token with your money obviously.
4. Is there any other option?
Thank you, my friend. I will try to do the advice you gave me. Thank you very much
Activity: 105
April 28, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
Don't worry, my friend. The price of today's token is much better than the previous period, and your token will go up slowly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
April 27, 2018, 05:50:17 PM
If the value of the coin in your hand is going to rise and fall and it does not give you confidence, you can go to a more reliable coin where you save the anapara you are investing and you experience less fluctuation, but there is always the risk of forgetting.
Activity: 644
April 27, 2018, 04:49:32 PM
Same to me,but im confident,dont panic sell everything is going to be fine
Dont lose hope!just hold your token/coins. But if you lack of patience and you need money for emergency dont think twice sell it..this is the risk of investment.but im high reccomend and suggest dont panic.when market recover to the dip.all your holdings ride to that pump..cheers!stay calm
I think that you correctly advise, because this moment of the market's fall has long been analyzed and therefore we should simply wait it out. I think that 2018 will not be as active, As the past, but that nemesis will have positive prospects.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
April 27, 2018, 03:08:21 PM
Sell only if you need this cash urgently. In the remaining cases you should find exit strategy (with loses, but on higher levels) or wait till break-even point.
A problem I foresee with the above suggestion, is that with some tokens, BEP may remain an illusion and if OP can apply and ascertain that price have dropped well below the 61% Fibonacci level, say up to the 74% level, then best bet is to cut short your losses and move on, time's money. All said and done, we can never win all and it does not matter how hard we try!
Activity: 243
April 27, 2018, 12:13:46 PM
1. Sell it now and invest in other promising coin/token.
2. Hold it for long-term (Atleast, until you have recovered or BEP)
3. Hold it and buy other promising coin/token with your money obviously.
4. Is there any other option?

Great!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 12:11:38 PM
Same to me,but im confident,dont panic sell everything is going to be fine
Dont lose hope!just hold your token/coins. But if you lack of patience and you need money for emergency dont think twice sell it..this is the risk of investment.but im high reccomend and suggest dont panic.when market recover to the dip.all your holdings ride to that pump..cheers!stay calm
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
April 27, 2018, 11:42:10 AM
You probably bought them at the very top, best thing to do is to HODL, dont even try to panic sell at BEP because that my be the start up the pump you been waiting for.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
I am a newbie, and I have some experience about lossing value on one altcoin. I am very panic about that situation, luckily I have a friends. And he told me to hold my alt. I hold it, and now I get my value again.
Lossing value on the token = the best way is Hold.
Activity: 273
April 27, 2018, 11:29:17 AM
if possible. Let go of that frightening thought. If you can not do it. You should sell it cheaply. to avoid psychological impact. Any token is going down at the moment. and gradually go up now. Patience and panic are essential in this market
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
April 27, 2018, 10:54:51 AM
It's easy, just hold.  Wink
There is no other way to save your money.

To this point, I agree that holding is the best option if you already lost 80-90% of your initial investment you might as well just hold but you should have never gotten to this point. You should always set stop losses even if you want to hold for a very long time because no cryptocurrency is safe.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
April 27, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
The only one option to not lose everything is holding and waiting as long as price will back to start price. But it is not sure option.

Probably only what you can do are sell and find something else, which give you profit
Activity: 48
April 27, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
It's easy, just hold.  Wink
There is no other way to save your money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 27, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
actually the loss will not happen for every token holder or coin in the investment, the market will always rise and fall without our guess at all
patience is the key to avoid from loss, but the panic will make you lose forever
Activity: 311
April 27, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
What you hold right new, can you be more specific ? If you have tokens of some dead project better to sell them.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 27, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
First of all, can you tell us what tokens are you investing in because if it is a good altcoins like Ethereum or other popular altcoins in top 150 then you should be fine and HODL them until the end of this year. If it is a bad altcoins then you should sell them and reinvest in better alts.
Pages:
Jump to: