Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do? - page 9. (Read 1048 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
April 27, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?
i believe every time the market fluctuates, the price of altcoins is always drop very quickly and we all lost our profit, but as long as we still keep our coins, we still have the chance to witness the rising market in no far future, depends on the altcoins you are holding, each of every one of them can have a high chance to rise in the future, as long as you have enough patient to hold for long term.

Usually the top 100-200 coins will follow bitcoin pretty closely when there is a big bull run or bear run, obscure altcoins on the top 300+ can be extremely random, specially because they have a really low volume, <100k dollars which means that anyone with a good amount of money even 5k can move the whole market up or down for that particular coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 08:42:10 AM
i believe every time the market fluctuates, the price of altcoins is always drop very quickly and we all lost our profit, but as long as we still keep our coins, we still have the chance to witness the rising market in no far future, depends on the altcoins you are holding, each of every one of them can have a high chance to rise in the future, as long as you have enough patient to hold for long term.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 27, 2018, 06:32:12 AM
In general, it is unfortunate that you HOLD or invested all your financial budget in just one Token (because you said " My token " in the OP), so this is a wrong choice for you. In fact, I think the only solution to this problem is patience and you should not rush to make decisions because you may regret especially if that Cryptocurrency has risen a lot

In addition to that, you must learn from those mistakes and decisions, and in my opinion, when you have a great amount of financial budget, you must  divide it into many cryptocurrencies, and  if you want a guarantee profit, simply, you should invest or hold 60% of your budget in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple , and the  last  percentage in Tron, Cardano, Litecoin , IOTA..
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
Yes you should hold it first for a while for a better lebik again.
And do something else first, like following a campaign that has been provided.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 04:47:19 AM
sell risky token and buy top altcoins. Now still good time to buy altcoins because they’re just falling and bitcoin hasn’t reached 10,000 yet. You will gain profit from them and compensate the token loss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 03:18:47 AM
You enjoy less now to enjoy more in the future. Invest!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 27, 2018, 03:06:18 AM
Except you want to sell at loses.... I think you should still hold as we are currently seeing uptrend signal now. All these coins are going to recover and we just need to be a little patience with the market. Many people sell they coins last week out of fear that Bitcoin is going to fall below  $5,000 but you can see were things are today. I have been seeing this positive trend among the altcoins also and we just need to hold for now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 27, 2018, 12:12:28 AM
1. Sell it now and invest in other promising coin/token.
2. Hold it for long-term (Atleast, until you have recovered or BEP)
3. Hold it and buy other promising coin/token with your money obviously.
4. Is there any other option?

outstanding opinions are very clear and tactical.
analyze and continue to analyze in the hope that you get the knowledge, which should be selected to be maintained which is not, so there is at least a better future, hopefully useful
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2018, 10:34:26 PM
1. Sell it now and invest in other promising coin/token.
2. Hold it for long-term (Atleast, until you have recovered or BEP)
3. Hold it and buy other promising coin/token with your money obviously.
4. Is there any other option?

Yes there are surely other options:

5. Buy more and average down
6. Sell it now and buy more of it when it goes down further

Remember the reason you bought it in the first place. If you feel that your reasons for buying back then were flawed then you should probably sell it. Otherwise, buy more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
April 26, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
Just continue to educate your self first than surrendering and walk away in this crypto currency community. It's good to be a wanderer sometimes and earn at the same time, better to go on other section in this website. You gonna see how many good and profitable opportunity here than the real world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 26, 2018, 08:46:34 PM
I think you need to study more and more the project you are investing to pal.Try to be updated everyday on their telegram channel maybe they have great updates of the coin.Dont lose hope if you believe truly in their project.We don’t know this is not yet the right time for their coin to moon.I have quiet a few invested coins here also that are not yet mooning.Lets just wait.  Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 26, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

depends on your situations, if you need money now,, just sell it
but, if you have enough fiat money at this moment, just hold your token
or, if you believe the price will go down again, sell now, then buy more in the deeper price, to collect more
so, the amount of your tokens will increase
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
April 26, 2018, 07:23:29 PM
You can exchange your tokens to Tether(USDT) and save money, but if you invest in a good coin for a longterm such as Bitcoin or other, you can hold it)
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 26, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

if you buy good coin, good volume transaction is good you hold long term
if good coin only wait not long time can incraese price again
Activity: 133
April 26, 2018, 06:15:19 PM
There are only two options to choose from,you can sell them if you are urgently in need of money and hold them until they are already profitable.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
April 26, 2018, 06:12:25 PM
Regardless of the tokens and currencies in which you invested, observe the market can be a good way and lately their values are oscillating on a large scale, with this we can make trading low and sell high, but the difficulty is to hit the time of entry and exit, but guessing we can recover our losses and get large profits.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 26, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
if you are asking an advice,you should tell us in detail what token it is and how much it is.
asking an advice equal to asking about the strategy.
so we should know what is your position.
the best way to fix it is by selling it when it still has a value and then find an undervalued project.
afterward try to invest all of it into one and hold it for a months or even year.
in general that is the only way to overcome your losses,but it would be better for you to tell us more detail about your position.
you might be buy a potential project but because of your fear and panic,you cannot use rational to think it rationally.
That is correct.  You to be detailed in order to understand and to know if the token you handle is worth for long time investment. It might be gain low price today but make change in some other time,  do not panic. If you are doubting that it will be good in the future,  sell it and invest on other coin that has more potential to grow. Some of coins lose its value and the predicted price do not meet on the predicted year. Sometimes recovery does not come.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

You will lose your money. I will tell you why. You should choose your coin with big search.And you have to believe to coin and its team. If you believed the coin then you shouldn't worry about but if you have some concern then you must not invest on it.But now you are worry about the price dropping you dont really believe to that altcoins.Sell all of them and find your trustable  altcoins.
Activity: 34
April 26, 2018, 05:55:22 PM
I usually waited enough for price recovery. My coins gave me profit, all of them.
But you must see if that coin is dead or not. Even abandoned coins can recover.
Someone can pick them up and invest their time in developing it.
Activity: 84
April 26, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
Weight it your self, it's either sold or hold decision, it you think your coin is worth holding and hoping for then hold it, if you see it's a loss since dip was all over and no progress until now then you can let go of them.
Pages:
Jump to: