Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do? - page 3. (Read 1018 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
June 05, 2018, 09:51:58 PM
My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?

I think if you are not in desperate need of money then just hold it for some good time to see if it recover or not, follow the altcoin team if there is no chance of improvement then better sell it and move on.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 08:55:17 PM
Do your home work before any investments. Don't listen to anybody until you don't know the assets you want to invest in. If you trust in the coin then you can wait. But if you bought because of advices others then you just a gambler. Then you can sell and invest in the coin you know better and understand the value of the coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 07:56:24 PM
Holding the Token at this time is not a good idea because when the market price falls, the Token rate will decrease and it will be difficult to recover because Token is not popular crypto. The current Token has very low trading volume leading to the exchange rate challenging to improve even in the exchange rate increases. So you should sell all Token and exchange to ETH as soon as possible.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
June 05, 2018, 07:33:12 PM
You need to stay calm and don't panic despite your loss. Just be patient and wait until the price grow again. I have a token also and it suffer big loss also.
Activity: 372
June 05, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
If your not believe to that coin I think you sell it and try some coins in the market that will give you a good profit. If you still holding that coin and in the end nothing is happen because its not growing much to find a good one that you can afford to buy but it will give you a good profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 05, 2018, 06:14:13 PM
There are only two ways :
1. If the token project is scam project and not reliable and the developer also scammer or just talking bullshit then sell all the token and move on.
2. If the token have good futures in your sight and the developer work for it for real then you just need to hold it untill the project succeed.

Learn from the past and dont invest what you can not afford to lose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
June 05, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
If you can just include the name of the token you bought, a better advise or recommendations might be given to you as well. But basically, since it fall down, the very least you can do for now is to hodl and if you know that this crypto is very potential, buy some. Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
The only way is the hard working team and if you can not keep going,better to sell it than suffer everyday. But remember this. Cry to currency is volatile and I believe you knew it already, so this kind of situation with you right now is also part of possibilities. Learn from it and I'm sure you will be great.
Activity: 588
June 05, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

If you do not want to lose then hold your token until the price gets better. And for such situations you should be more patient to make a profit.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 11:28:59 AM
I think that it is hard to save your loss in this situation. The best way to do at the moment is to sell your coin immediately and start with a new coin. I believe that there are many other coins which are better than your current one. Investing in bitcoin can give you 50% profit in the next year. Trust me
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
Wait for the bullrun market to come then sell at the peak and if you really believe on the tokens you are holding buy back at the bottom when bearish market comes again. It's just a cycle always remember that cause it is always good to have a plan to maximize your profit and minimize your losses. Goodluck.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
June 05, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
Depending on your portfolio, if you have too many shitcoins then it is hopeless so you have to sell them and reinvest in others promising altcoins like ADA,NEO,ICON,ETH, etc... If your portfolio is solid then you should HODL them for long-term
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
The altcoins are gaining strength. Therefore, it makes sense to hold. Your red alcoin sooner or later will turn green. But if it's late, you'll lose time. So, you decide whether to hold or sell.
Activity: 508
June 05, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
Maybe some writers on this forum have experienced similar things, and that's normal, I mean up and down is a natural thing and you should be calm and see if your coins have good potential in the future? if yes better saving for a while.
Activity: 101
June 05, 2018, 09:39:17 AM
If your secret "token" is EOS, I would sell it right now))
In other cases, if the coin is not compromised and no critical errors or vulnerabilities are found, you better sell half of it +- and keep some so not to be disappointed if it rockets to the moon
Activity: 392
Ccfound
June 05, 2018, 09:16:24 AM
did you put all your money only in one coin? its too risky to invest if you did that.
market volatility still unpredictable you will live full of curiosity now, adding another invest on another potential coins is one of my advise, but you have to see the trend dont just hearing from another user, it would be better to invest on some very good ICOs if you want to recover your loss, again still needed for research before adding another investment.
the last option is hold your existing coin, hope there are good news in the last 2018 and dont be dissatisfy if you only get few benefit, learn from your last experinces.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
That will depend on the coins you have. If you think you have coins that have the capability to grow in the future, that will surely grow. I am only 70% sure of this because as of now the altcoins are currently at red and it is expected to grow in the quarter of the year. Probably it is going to be in the 3rd and 4th quarter of the year.
copper member
Activity: 350
June 05, 2018, 06:46:39 AM
You should try to wait until your token pumps up again or else you will suffer loss if you sell it low. It is wise not to invest all of your funds in just one coin or token because sometimes coins don't recover fast when it comes to its dip.
Activity: 308
May 31, 2018, 02:40:54 AM
i'm in the crypto world since the 2013 and i have learned one important thing: you are not in loss until you sell your coins under the price you payed for them, if i had learned this thing some years ago now i would be much richer. even if your tokens loose value you still got them, in the future they might gain again the value you payed for and you might even make a good gain. so my suggestion is never sell in loss exchept if you bought some scam coins that will never get back at their initial value.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
May 31, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
Now the coins are falling, and tokens and even more so. And then that shows the green light, I get into the pumps and will not last long at the expense of this in the market. So we all have to wait for the bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: