Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do? - page 11. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
April 26, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
if you are asking an advice,you should tell us in detail what token it is and how much it is.
asking an advice equal to asking about the strategy.
so we should know what is your position.
the best way to fix it is by selling it when it still has a value and then find an undervalued project.
afterward try to invest all of it into one and hold it for a months or even year.
in general that is the only way to overcome your losses,but it would be better for you to tell us more detail about your position.
you might be buy a potential project but because of your fear and panic,you cannot use rational to think it rationally.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?

Put x2 sell order) Even small useless coins sometimes pumps) Look at charts. Maybe you will be lucky enough to sell it) Now there are a lot of small coins/tokens cheaper than they was at ICO. What token you talking about? It will be easier to give some advices.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
April 26, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
Token is always risky investment so you only carefully choose the right platform. If you feel it is not supporting in future you should exchange know or it will raise in future you should hold for long term. But currently many altcoins are growing fastly so you should try altcoin investment it will make huge in future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
April 26, 2018, 10:01:40 AM

Did you invest all your money in 1 token? If so, next time try to diversify a bit and never invest all your money on anything. You can always set stop losses to prevent huge losses. Even if your exchange doesn't have a stop loss limit, set one that you want and sell if the price falls below it. If it's a token that you really believe in and it has potential and you already lost a great amount of money it's not a good idea to sell now, you might as well just hold. Which coin is it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 09:34:05 AM
I in a portfolio have such tokens too, but I will definitely not sell them, pamp of BTC is better to hold it to the following, or in extreme cases transfer him to $ though watching what token, esteem about him on the website that the knowing people think of him.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
1. Sell it now and invest in other promising coin/token.
2. Hold it for long-term (Atleast, until you have recovered or BEP)
3. Hold it and buy other promising coin/token with your money obviously.
4. Is there any other option?
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:39:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: