Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do? - page 5. (Read 1048 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 12:09:54 PM
Don't worry about it. Now the whole market is falling. It's best to buy altcoins. The best option is to buy a few altcoins. Next time, you'll have a better chance of success. Don't keep all the money in one altcoin.
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
If you bought a bad token little-known and think that there is a risk of losing money completely then withdraw them. If this is a good token from the 100 coin market kep then leave it. The market will recover and sell it. Everything is falling down now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 24, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
My token is now suffering a great loss. Is there any way to save it?
You should name the token you are holding for a better understanding of its marketcap and market potential and whether it is worth holding or not. If it is some large cap coin, then sit back and let this bear cycle go. Usually the year ends with a bull cycle which is the best time to mark profit out of your portfolio. If the coin is some small cap coin, dig into the project it is backed by. Try to analyze the future potential and whether the team is an active one or not. If you can't do it yourself, just name the project here an people will do it for you.

But yeah, never panic sell.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 11:50:40 AM
If you have at least a little extra savings it is better to invest them in any crypto currency. I do not have the right to impose my thoughts and ideas on you but I can advise you to invest or leave your money to you.
Activity: 207
May 24, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
If you are holding the token well and can thrive in the future. You should take the losses and keep them. They will be good later on. opposite. If you keep the junk and price tags down, then sell and buy better tokens
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 11, 2018, 05:00:52 PM
You should've been prepared on a situation like you're experiencing. Trading crypto currencies involves risks, your strategy should minimize those risks like stop loss before your funds have suffered. Analyze the market situation and check others' advice, then apply only those applicable to you. If you have learned that you are already on the point of no return, then there is no other way but to HODL.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
May 11, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

Which token ? If the token you invested have great project just hold on and wait for the team to deliver the platform. But if the token you bough is shit token better you selling it at lose but not all of your money. Lose is part of life and learn from it. So you dont have to do any mistake again in the futures.
May 10, 2018, 01:14:36 PM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
May 10, 2018, 01:14:12 PM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 10:55:26 AM
If you feel your token has a good prospect for the future. Keep hold of your token, wait until the price increases for you to sell. But, if your token does not grow at all from the beginning, and you feel the token has no hope at all in the future. Immediately sell, then buy another coin that is more superior and promising to be able to get a high profit. By holding it for a while until the price goes up beyond your purchase price.
Activity: 364
May 08, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
Basically, you don't have to do much. You can simply invest in a trusted bitcoin farm, or you can make your own bitcoin farm and soon you will understand why you did it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2018, 10:22:46 AM
these drops are actually important to be patient. I know I've had this experience before. there's no other way to wait, you don't look at the wallets. Smiley think about your earnings. and you have to look at your future earnings. I hope you'il be better in a month.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 10:04:34 AM
What you can do? You can sell it now, and then you have 100% confirmed your lose. Or you can be patience, and wait. Hold your tokens untill it raises again. So forget them, and start to live again. Do some other stuff instead of crypto trading. Let the tokens be, and maybe when you look again in a year, they will be more worth again. Then you can sell it and will have no lose. Dont go crazy, because in the end, its just money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
May 08, 2018, 10:01:07 AM
Except you want to sell at loses.... I think you should still hold as we are currently seeing uptrend signal now. All these coins are going to recover and we just need to be a little patience with the market.

You are still using this stolen Bitcointalk account.

Stop your BS posts and return it to it's rightful owner immediately!!!

Bitcointalk accounts are free and there is no reason to steal or buy a stolen one!

Go get your own!!!
Activity: 174
May 06, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
there are two options for you
1. sell now if you need money or do not believe in potential tokens you have
2. hold if you trust your token until you can recover your money
Activity: 165
May 06, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
if my opinion is already a profit on the sale only and switch to a more promising coin, but if still in a loss then should be held until the possibility of the coin rises, in circumstances that suffered losses are in demand to be patient and should be calm, because the more panic then it will even add to the loss for yourself
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 06, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

The best way is to hold it and do not sell at low prices, and if you want a profit, you have to be patient waiting for the price to increase and you can just sell it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
May 06, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
The altcoins are gaining strength. Therefore, it makes sense to hold. Your red alcoin sooner or later will turn green. But if it's late, you'll lose time. So, you decide whether to hold or sell.
It will, everytime price going up and down and we should able to cope up this changes. Yes that's the flow when in red it will turns to green. Therefore, not to get panic we can hold our coins for us to earned in our trades.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
May 06, 2018, 10:44:06 AM
Just wait for it to grow back again there's no way it won't recover unless it's a bad alt. Sometimes you just have to test waters before you can finally land a good one to invest to if you're investing in an unfamiliar market.
At this very moment, the only thing which can help you form avoiding any kind of loss is none other than that of holding of our coins because the market value of all the crypto coins is not that much good now-a-days and that it will take some time to see the market growing once again and coming back to its normal state. Till that time, you need to be patient and do not make any decision which can result in loss of money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

You enjoy less now to enjoy more in the future. Invest!
 Wink
Pages:
Jump to: