Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 2. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
it's not too late for you. As long you wanna learn and improve your knowledge, nothing is imposible. Cryptocurrency and blockchain still have a long journey to go. And in 5 till 10 years there will be a mass adoption from this technology. I believe you don't wanna miss that too.

This is still the first step from the crypto world to grow in the future so it's not too late to learn more about virtual money that can generate benefits for you in the future. It's time to learn more and find out information in this forum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 29, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
it's not too late for you. As long you wanna learn and improve your knowledge, nothing is imposible. Cryptocurrency and blockchain still have a long journey to go. And in 5 till 10 years there will be a mass adoption from this technology. I believe you don't wanna miss that too.
Activity: 353
October 29, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
As a newbie, you must first learn a forum rule and increase your rankings in forums to get involved in the campaign and get higher returns. The higher the rank, the greater the profit. Take a look at the topics discussed in the forum. Watch documentary films on the electronic money market and read books. Understand the real impact of the crypto currency market. Then start trading with small capital. or participate in bonus campaigns. good luck
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 09:40:26 AM
well now is low period, u may invest some to buy bitcoins, for altcoins just need more research n analysis then only make your choice to invest
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 09:26:38 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

What i can share is you is you should start of be a bounty hunter which gives you a headstart by gainning variable coins from ICO and slowly build up your bitcoin or whatever good coins portfolio from selling the coins that you have receive. As i does not have experience in mining so i cant advise you on that. If you have some capital then you might want to start off with choosing the right ICO to invest in.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
Nice of you to join Bitcointalk. welcome to the forum. Maybe as a newbie, we need to not get too excited about joining any activities and campaign here but at least to fill ourselves with information about crypto. Once we become knowledgeable, maybe we can join campaigns.
Activity: 11
October 29, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

theres a lot to be learn in this forum so i suggest that you look into altcoin discussions, bitcoin discussions, speculations, economy and much more. With this you can now gather a lot of informations about not just bitcoin but its entire community like cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 226
October 29, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
You gotta read the forum rules first. so you wont end up getting restricted or worst get banned for bitcoin and blockchain technology i suggest follow Andreas M. Antonopoulos  here https://www.youtube.com/user/aantonop his youtube channel
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 29, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
I advise you to first study the rules of the forum and then start reading a lot of information about the cryptocurrency and it innovations in this area.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 04:52:28 PM

As a newbie, you check the beginners forum scanned the forum and read an interesting , that was my stupid mistake I know crypto early but don't take actions because I don't devote my time to learn and learn everything from the technology, investing , trading and strategy.
Activity: 140
October 28, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
Hi, everybody. Wink Read and study a lot. Smiley This forum will help you to understand the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 28, 2018, 03:18:43 AM
If you join to a cryptocurrency last few years ago when your friend invite you for sure you will earn more money because that year the price is very low. Being a newbie for sure you will experience losing money but i will suggest to you don't give up because there is a good time and right time that you will earn money because of your hard work in bitcoin.
Activity: 24
October 28, 2018, 03:16:55 AM
The only way to have bitcoin is just by buying them, otherwise you will have to stay stucked on your pc for more than 12 hours a day in order to claim $0,02 worth of bitcoin everyday through faucets.
Since you are just newbie in rank, all you have to do is focus on promoting your rank first so you can participate in signature campaigns and while you're doing that, you can try social  media campaign where it only requires your facebook and twitter. Or you can do translation campaign from OP's language to Indonesian language.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 28, 2018, 03:14:12 AM
Well if you are a newbie we need to be careful as well.
First thing we need to do is to study and search on the crypto on which we need to learn something before we enter in the cryptocurrency.
Don't rush things when you are a newbie, you need to understand the market first to see the risk.
It's really possible to make big money in crypto but the risk is just too high, what's necessary is you do not go all in, just observe first
then slowly get into the game.
Activity: 432
October 27, 2018, 07:56:26 PM
First of all, you should not invest your money in dubious projects, only on the basis of intuition, it is necessary to analyze projects, study their product and check their reputation, do not invest more than you can afford.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 27, 2018, 06:27:00 PM
Well if you are a newbie we need to be careful as well.
First thing we need to do is to study and search on the crypto on which we need to learn something before we enter in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
October 27, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
As newbie you have to read and know about cryptocurrency, and select better coin to invest. initially you have to go for small investment. it will help you to get experience.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
October 27, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
Always proceed with caution. Of course, risk is always part of the investment, but keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are in a quite early stage of development when compared to traditional asset markets like bonds and stock markets. And also start small first and create a diversified portfolio.
I think a newbie shouldn't invest in anything until he quality for investment by educating himself about crypto properly and learn every aspect of Crypto investment. investment is only for highly experienced persons and for rich persons too. who could afford to lose their money because in crypto everything can happen at any time. neither it's about trading. about Ico investment. about hodling. everything is risky.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 26, 2018, 04:51:23 PM
Starting in cryptocurrency as a newbie can be a little challenging as you are not yet familiar with how things are done. I will advise you to do your research very well and also consult people that are veteran in the game before you perform any transaction,  so as not to get scammed.
Activity: 85
October 26, 2018, 01:42:16 AM
Always proceed with caution. Of course, risk is always part of the investment, but keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are in a quite early stage of development when compared to traditional asset markets like bonds and stock markets. And also start small first and create a diversified portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: