Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 4. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
Before indulging in the crypto business, be sure to learn first all you can about the technology and the industry. Crypto is a very speculative business and its prices change very abruptly so you need to know the system works. There is a lot of opportunity in crypto so be sure to know them all. Dont also get so excited about the rewards and returns you get right away. Slowly build your confidence in the technology and let it work for you
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 11:22:39 AM
Today the forum has a lot of information on this subject, I think that in general it will obviously be useful if you look and take this time, but I think that practice is needed without it in any way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
be sure to study the market as thoroughly as possible in order to minimize your mistakes made while investing. You can also learn how to run bounty programs to get these coins for free.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

If you are a newbie, for me it is better to have a deep research to have knowledge about cryptocurrency. So that when you enter the crypto world you'll have the knowledge and you will not lost your profit once you invest here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
Well, of course I would advise you to study the literature of trading in the crypto market , as well of course I would advise you to study the bounty and how to make money on it
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
in my opinion, I have to learn a lot, ask people who already understand, because we will never know it silently, I also ask a lot of questions to read in the forum from there I understand everything, even though it takes a long time to understand it
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
Welcome, my friend, you can reply from the forum posts, you can get 14 active points every 2 weeks, slowly upgrade to a certain level can take some reward tasks to get paid,

As a newbie, you can start by learning how to manage your time in order to learn so many things here in bitcoin talk. It will consume you more than a year in order to be knowledgeable enough to understand the cryptocurrencies and bounty campaigns. Once you gathered knowledge, you can no start joining campaigns and get paid.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 20, 2018, 07:41:13 AM
As a newbie all we need to do if we don't know yet in the crypto or understand must better to search of it and learn. Because if we enter in crypto and don't have any idea of what of it maybe you don't get nothing.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

success for all of us!!
you have to get some merit so you can be jr member there is no bounty offer for newbie acc. earn your first merit then join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 518
October 20, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
as many newbies you have to learn and know, you must try to increase your ranking first, if you want to get bitcoin and start investing or trading then pay attention to the market well, buy at the right time and know the risks
Activity: 245
October 20, 2018, 06:05:54 AM
I encourage you to work hard and increase the number of posts that will gradually improve your level. Post in the authorized and post high quality and never cheat.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 19, 2018, 04:33:14 PM
I'm really curious about how the OP is doing now.  Still in crypto? Gotten success?
If he jumped in last year nov/dec, then chances are things haven't gone so good...

As far as mining BTC goes, I just flat out won't recommend it.
Just three years ago, mining situations were vastly different.
now, we have asics and mega pools, without these you just won't get any profit out of mining btc.

But, if you are looking to directly invest, now is actually a fantastic time to invest.
Bascially, you can get any coin for crazy cheap now.
You can expect a bull run at the end of this year so there is substantial short term profit to be had.
Just time it right, meet your goals, don't get greedy.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 19, 2018, 04:25:41 PM
You have to learn many aspects and skills, so I suggest you to start to study the technical part and the theoretical part. Become a professional in this market, and only then begin to act.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 19, 2018, 03:47:03 AM
How to get bitcoin? Well, today, this is possible only by trading on the crypto exchange, because bounty campaigns and airdrops no longer generate income. Start trading with small volumes, study the market movement, choose a trading pair, never panic and remember that the market is always in a cyclical state.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 04:40:35 AM
As a newbie you need to know the detail about crypto and research as much you can, see the market demand,then come to decide in which coin you want to invest and u should invest small amount and see the result then you will come to know about this cryptoworld.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 18, 2018, 03:33:42 AM
As a newbie all you can donfor now is to do more research for you to have a good decision and idea on which bounty you will select,because theres o much bounties in an altcoin but lots of them usually are scams.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 02:14:02 AM
Ya agreed. Do a bounty campaign or two. Buy some bitcoin and learn how to secure it. Try not to trade too much. Stay away from Bitmex.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 18, 2018, 02:11:30 AM
I think it's best for you to participate in bounty companies. This is the easiest way to get some Ethereum and bitcoins. Also you can trade or mine coins but since you are a beginner I don't think it will bring you much profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 01:57:58 AM
same question at present please give me answer keeping current situation in mind.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 18, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
Learn, read and express your opinion

First, read and learn what others have said, and try to learn how blockchain works(definitely) because it is crucial to understand the entire crypto space
Then, once you have learn and have your view, express out and discuss

Its a forum here so technically opinions are not right or wrong
Pages:
Jump to: