Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 3. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 22, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
I think it's a little late to start with mining, I would recommend you look for good alts and try to invest, also the ICOs can give you a good profit, but you have to be very careful when selecting them, because many ICOs do not even get a product when the campaign ends because they do not raise enough funds.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 04:22:29 PM
For you as a beginner, the best solution is to distribute your money between the TOP 10 coins and join the bounty companies to start earning without investments
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 06:51:57 AM
In fact, each person individually selects the appropriate strategy for their work. Personally, I recommend to start exploring information about various cryptocurrencies to start with - watch thematic videos, study the information on this forum. It may also be useful to participate in different bounty.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 20, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
you should read and learn as you can never put your money without knowledge it is a risky space 
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 20, 2018, 06:08:42 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
You're in the right forum where all cryptocurrency lovers gather here, have a lot of discussion with people here and continue to learn more about this digital currency. focus on first understanding crypto before deciding to get cryptocurrency, you will gradually know how to get cryptocurrency, either by trading, investing or participating in bounty programs
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 20, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
First for every newbie I would recommend to read more, after practice investing and trading, but do it only with the small amounts at the beginning, and only after you become strongly experienced you may start use big amounts. And remember always to trust only your opinion.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
As a newbie just make sure that you do not have to choose any bad coins. Go for good ones like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are doing great in the market.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
what you have to do as a newbie is to learn everything related to bitcoin, about the cryto world and always eager to be able to take advantage of developments in the crypto world and eventually be able to feel the benefits gained in the crypto world
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
Go through the Bitcoin Forum as much as possible. Reading will help you know more and more about the working of Blockchain Technology, Participants and Participation requirements , the Market Trends and your work.

learn more earnestly so that you can better understand bitcoin widely. because a beginner needs extensive learning. so as a beginner we don't play in the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 260
October 20, 2018, 12:33:04 PM
many people have asked this question (' how to earn bitcoin ?')  in this bitcointalk thread.. so first of all you had better to find and improve your knowledge about crypto currency,.. so however i will answer to your question now.. there are many ways to earn bitcoins...such as Trading , joining bounty campaigns , joining ico  etc...if you want to get more idea about these things , refer from it on youtube..
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Go through the Bitcoin Forum as much as possible. Reading will help you know more and more about the working of Blockchain Technology, Participants and Participation requirements , the Market Trends and your work.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
do read a lot, and visit as many page thread and read there as you can, many informations lies there then you can choose to be a bounty hunters or investor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
October 20, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
This topic is still active after one year, and OP hasn't been active last 3 months. Do we really need to keep this topic live, with more than 2500 replies "what newbies should do"? OP should lock this thread or moderator lock it, as it become "welcome and read everything and learn". I am just saying.
Activity: 208
October 20, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

success for all of us!!

Research about cryptocurrency, learn more about it and after that join bounty campaigns so that you will get extra income. You will gain tokens after the ICO, and then you can sell it to an exchange and you'll gain your money.
Activity: 243
October 20, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
Hi Hoeda, welcome! Maybe it isn’t easy to start and this can make you confused.
But i think you should find a community to get more information about cryptocurrency and many things.
In community you can sharing and helped by each other. And then you can do some research too.
Activity: 250
October 20, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
Welcome, pal to the world digital currency market. As you are a newbie you need to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as well. Hope it will be easy to acquire fundamental knowledge of cryptocurrency because you have a successful and established friend here for a long time, as you mentioned in your post. So no need to worry just keep learning to keep posting and keep replying someday you must achieve your goal.
Activity: 308
October 20, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
Welcome bro, i hope you reach all your goals with crypto, Since you’ve joined crypto i would highly recommend that conduct some research fill yourself with knowledge about cryptocurries and how cryptocurries work.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
welcome Hoeda, it will not be an easy start so i do say you need to start with lots of research and study what cryptocurrency is all about. with this , you can go a long way
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 20, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
Well, its better late than never they say. Since your a part of the crypto world you should first take note at all the things you need to know about cryptos how to it’s economy runs and all things to avoid in order to not be scammed cause there’s alot of scammers and hackers here so be careful. Welcome to the crypto world hope you reach your goals here!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

success for all of us!!
As a newbie you need to conduct a research about how the market flows , and also on how you can manage and control your money on investing in crypto. You need to have enough knowledge so hackers and scammers wont take advantage on you.
Pages:
Jump to: