Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 49. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
You need to do the following. First, learn the basics of blockchain and basic coins in the market. Secondly,  study the rules of investments and speculation. I recommend the book " Axioms of a stock speculator."
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
You're going to need to read a lot, watch youtube videos and join some crypto groups to stay up to date. Dont get greedy, Resist FOMO
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 11:31:11 AM
hi hoeda, many ways to get BTC or free token from this forum. but you better learn first about this forum and the rules that exist.
which I know you can find tokens from this forum in 3 ways:
1. Minning
if you have good computer equipment and have capital, you can try mint BTC and you can learn it in mining sections
2. Bounty / Airdrop
I highly recommend this to get a free token because you do not have to have the capital money to do it, you can learn it in the bounties section
3. Investing
if this you also know, you must have funds to invest and until now investment in ICO is one way to double your fund. You can learn it in altcoin (marketplace) section
Activity: 73
July 09, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
If you have no money to invest in bitcoin, better learn and join in campaigns like Facebook campaign, YouTube campaign, Tweeter campaign, Translation, Telegram campaign and Signature campaign. You can also join airdrop where you can catch some altcoins and convert it to bitcoin once it is available in trading platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
July 09, 2018, 02:00:21 AM
You are a newbie have more reading  about how to earn bitcoin or altcoin by free, you have active on bitcointalk forum and ask to the other about how to joined an ico or sbounty campaign project. you have allow the bitcointalk forum rule and never run out from rule, you have use politness word when you are asking something to the other. you have hard work and never give up to be success and expert of bitcoin.
Activity: 91
July 09, 2018, 01:29:06 AM
To succeed in any financial market you need to be a professional and truly invest in it. If you are starting to understand more information and basic knowledge about this market, once you really understand it to invest. Invest less initial capital to experience the market, once you catch the market think of investing more to make more profits.
Activity: 94
July 08, 2018, 06:37:30 PM
As for me the best point to start is bounty campaigns. Moreover, if you have some experience in revelant fields (advertising, marketing, translation, management) you can join ICO's as regular employee or partner.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 08, 2018, 06:35:23 PM
I personally think that newcomers should start with bounty companies, and I have several reasons. First, you will create an account and start some time to delve into this topic and the rules of the game, and secondly you will not initially have to invest money, and for some period of time until you participate in the bounty companies you gain experience.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
I think that to begin with, you need to know the conditions and all possible actions in the market, and the answer to this question will come to you by itself
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
July 08, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
The first step is to use this forum to get proper information about all the curreincies and about bitcoin to be able to make wise decisions and increase your money.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
July 08, 2018, 05:58:07 PM
For all newbies on that forum - i suggest to read read and one more time - read. At least one or two months. After you get some information you can start partcicipating in bounty campaigns.

Activity: 95
July 08, 2018, 05:34:46 PM
It seem bitcoin mining is less profitable now,you may do better to buy from exchanges.
Activity: 23
July 08, 2018, 05:31:59 PM
We newbies need to be reading, doing research, acquiring knowledge so that we can interact in this crypto world.
Activity: 420
July 08, 2018, 03:44:59 PM
As a newbie you should have to collect information about crypto market and try to do more airdrops and bounties and earn more coins so this will help you to settle in crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 08, 2018, 12:14:36 PM
As a newbie, you should read and learn about crypto world in general, not just bitcoin. Bitcoin just started it all and it's good to know what came from Bitcoin, ie Ethereum and other altcoins plus ICOs.

Once you get a rough idea of the basics, try investing in less volatile coins, perhaps start with a short term investment and see how that goes, and then if you profit from it, go onto stronger and bigger coins for the long term investments.

Read more and try to apply what you read in experience.
What will make you mature here is that your experience, being an investor you need to trust the future of crypto and along
the way you will learn a lot if you are open for development, the crypto world is growing so we have to grow with it.
I agree. We need to grow and develop all the time, and crypto-currencies help us with this, we are getting smarter by getting constant knowledge. Read the forum, try to invest, after you find that you are ready. Your future is in your hands.
Activity: 20
July 08, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
First of all you should study this forum, be active, reply and post to increase the rank of your account, also you should  join  bounty campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,  Blog, Telegram. It isn't difficul to participate in them, it's interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 08, 2018, 08:09:34 AM
Read a lot on this forum yoy can learn about it by just reading them and also answering some question on the forum you can go to marketplace to get some profits by doing some advertising and some sort of stuff

As a newbie you must learn first about crypto industry platform and start reading some project whitepaper in order to gain more reliable information about crytocurrency investment. You need to learn also what is the pros and cons of crytocurrency inorder to anticipate the risk in making future investment.
Activity: 158
July 08, 2018, 08:05:38 AM
If you're a newbie to bitcoin, well all you need to do is to study the strategy and read all about the bitcoin and how to earn in faster way. Just observe and study well from the others.
Activity: 87
July 08, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
Welcome to your arrival, my friend! I think that as a newbie you should be familiar with this market and accumulate some trading experience, because the risk of investing in this industry is very large, so familiar with the market and accumulate more investment experience can help you avoid risks.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 08, 2018, 07:46:03 AM
As a newbie, you should read and learn about crypto world in general, not just bitcoin. Bitcoin just started it all and it's good to know what came from Bitcoin, ie Ethereum and other altcoins plus ICOs.

Once you get a rough idea of the basics, try investing in less volatile coins, perhaps start with a short term investment and see how that goes, and then if you profit from it, go onto stronger and bigger coins for the long term investments.

Read more and try to apply what you read in experience.
What will make you mature here is that your experience, being an investor you need to trust the future of crypto and along
the way you will learn a lot if you are open for development, the crypto world is growing so we have to grow with it.
Pages:
Jump to: