Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 48. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:02:41 AM
Just wait until you level up if you're talking about the sig campaigns. Still other bounties you can do though, blogs if you write well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 10:00:18 AM
I usually do when i teach newbies is they become comfortable on being independent in crypto because sometimes you really need that because you also have different opinions about other people prediction about the market.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 09:51:05 AM
I have a similar situation . I have a friend a year ago I proposed to do . but I found an excuse (and did not betray this value . after a time, I saw the results and now I'm tapping and trying to catch up with the missed chance .
Activity: 93
July 11, 2018, 02:21:32 AM
welcome to bitcoin, better we slow to know bitcoin than nothing here we can change our economy to a better direction, with note for us who beginners should often ask our master master in bitcoin.
Activity: 87
July 11, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

I can suggest you not to get bitcoin directly. Bitcoin is far more expensive and valuable than other crypto's that is why you can't get really free bitcoins. I suggest you to join airdrops and bounty campaigns, there you could get tokens that you can trade for bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 10, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
Nothing you can do yet really, some of the bounties let you join but the rewards are tiny for newbies. Just wait until you level up to Jr.
Agreed. Especially since the path for the younger member is not so difficult. You'll just waste your time. But perhaps you will learn to participate in the bounty, but still....
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
July 10, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
As you are a newbie start learning from the forum. Try to make a good connection with the forum member And read more to learn more about crypto. Also if you study the forum you will able to know everything what you need for survive in the crypto world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
Just read this forum and you will find a lot of useful information here.
Don't hesitate to ask senior members if you can't understand something, but add value answering newbies questions as well
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 01:25:56 PM
There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 10, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
hii , I am very glad that you joined bitcoin talk ! its the best place to always be upgraded with the latest news ! i am from india , and i still am a jr. member from more than 6 months . do not panic , just keep on writing quality posts and every thing will be alright !

The merit system is not much used right now. Especially in the alternate crypto section. It might get very hard to rank up further to be able to participate in bounty campaigns. But there is way more to do than joining the signature campigns
Activity: 172
July 10, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
hii , I am very glad that you joined bitcoin talk ! its the best place to always be upgraded with the latest news ! i am from india , and i still am a jr. member from more than 6 months . do not panic , just keep on writing quality posts and every thing will be alright !
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:23:43 PM
Nothing you can do yet really, some of the bounties let you join but the rewards are tiny for newbies. Just wait until you level up to Jr.
Activity: 166
July 10, 2018, 12:03:45 PM
You are welcome on board friend. We are happy to have you here.
You can lay your hands on bounty tasks and probably legitimate airdrops. Both are very good for a starter most especially if you do not have capital to start with. You will start gaining Crypto experiences from the both bounties and airdrops.

I wish you well in this Crypto space.
And you are welcome once again.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 11:57:57 AM
I think if you are newbie to trader you should learn a coin carefully, because the market changes very fast. You should invest in coin top 1, eg ETH, BCH, XRP
Activity: 108
July 10, 2018, 06:32:31 AM
Welcome to the bitcoin diversion. First off it's extremely hard to climb your rankings with the legitimacy framework set up. What I would recommend is to attempt your best to build your rankings, regardless of how troublesome it would be, and truly read the articles here concerning how to gain digital currency. Much like exchanging and different ICOs that are extremely encouraging. On the off chance that by some wonder tou really gain a part level througj justifies then go for alot of bounties at that point begin exchanging fron there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 06:30:03 AM
I suppose that self education is the key for this market. Then you need to start collecting money you could invest, start from top 10 coins and join some bounty campaign to learn what is it all about.
Activity: 158
July 10, 2018, 06:28:25 AM
As a newbie you can't take part in in a signature campaign. First of all you need to rise your rank - be active in the forum and post messages often as you can. As a newbie you should participate airdrops for earn some tokens.
Activity: 93
July 10, 2018, 06:16:56 AM
You were just a newbie when you created this thread. And now you are a Jr. Member already. You should keep posting in the thread with substantial information about cryptocurrencies. With your current rank you can now participate in signature and other campaigns. Congrats for being a Jr. Member.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 12:02:33 AM
Study the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions in the topics. In addition to the fact that you get the information you need, you will also increase your activity on the forum and in the future will reach a higher rank.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 09, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
As for me the best point to start is bounty campaigns. Moreover, if you have some experience in revelant fields (advertising, marketing, translation, management) you can join ICO's as regular employee or partner.

Bounty campaigns can be a good way to receive coins without investing. But you should actually be really starting with the information provided in this forum or on other channels online. It is crucial to understand what you are doing before starting with anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: