Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 50. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:43:37 AM
As a newbie, you should read and learn about crypto world in general, not just bitcoin. Bitcoin just started it all and it's good to know what came from Bitcoin, ie Ethereum and other altcoins plus ICOs.

Once you get a rough idea of the basics, try investing in less volatile coins, perhaps start with a short term investment and see how that goes, and then if you profit from it, go onto stronger and bigger coins for the long term investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 06:36:00 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

As junior member you can participate in bounty signature campaign. I think now its hard to get btc now. If your rank moved up, that time you can participate in signature campaign. So better you could participate bounty signature campaign and social media campaign. They will rewarded by tokens for your work.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
Read a lot on this forum yoy can learn about it by just reading them and also answering some question on the forum you can go to marketplace to get some profits by doing some advertising and some sort of stuff
Activity: 79
July 07, 2018, 07:11:05 AM
The term DYOR is thrown around a lot in crypto. But that's because it's true. The most important thing to do when you are new is research! Read about Bitcoin, blockchain and other technology.
Activity: 89
July 07, 2018, 02:34:26 AM
You should read an article about whitepaper, thread here in forum. So that your knowledge about bitcoin will increase. You can buy bitcoin if you have budget to fund your investment in bitcoin. You can ask more question if you have misunderstanding here in the forum or other question. You can learn so much here in forum and welcome my friend.
Activity: 125
July 06, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
im a newbie in btc world i need a lot of information about btc i need to join a lot of airdrop and bounty campaigns and reading different kinds of forum in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 05:05:11 AM
I am new to the world of cryptocurrency. I learned a lot from my friend about crypto investment problem. in this forum with a lot of reading, I got a lot of new science in addition to investment project ico also there bounty campaign is a new thing that I am most interested now.
Activity: 66
July 06, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
if you're are newbie the first thing you should do is to learn more theory concerning this field. If should know mor eabout the history of not only bitcoin but the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in general
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:39:52 PM
 As a newbie, I will advise you to take all the time in the world and study the cryptocurrency environment first. This is because the blockchain ideology is very vast and things cannot be learned in a hurry except if you intend to learn by experience which is sure is not that friendly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
Welcome to the forum. You are still not late , but unfortunately i think this not time to mine BTC read the forums , buy some BTC from local seller or BTC selling platform start trading and join bounties and airdrops, first of all do some researches, read the bittalk forums. In cryptocurrency space, knowledge is actually the currency. If you learn all there is about block chain, bitcoin and ethereum, your knowledge will equip you to take advantage of event that could make you rich. I think it depends on on what you want to play in this crypto world, If you want to be technical guy, you should learn more technical knowledge, and if you want to make short term profit, you can learn how to track the price waves.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 06:33:30 PM
Don't invest yet until you make research, read and understand how crypto works,know about altcoin and bitcoin, then improve your rank by interacting in forum so as to participate in bounty.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
This was a message from Nov, 2017 , I hope my friend by now you know how things work. You have seen pump and you have seen dump. I hope now yi ocan make good decision on your crypto world. Goodluck as you move on
Activity: 79
July 05, 2018, 06:20:11 PM
you need to know BTC is cam... but you need to earn before BTC close the door
Activity: 266
July 05, 2018, 06:17:35 PM
As a newbie you need to study first about bitcoin and altcoins you need to learn on how or what is blockchain or cryptocurrency world and join some thread or participate in this forum by sharing your thoughts and ideas for you to rank up then you can join on what they called bounty.

Activity: 775
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
because I am still a beginner and I realize there are still many things I need to learn so I am very grateful for your suggestion, because I think your suggestion is very constructive without any element to drop so I am grateful and will try to apply your suggestion on how I work
Activity: 51
July 05, 2018, 06:08:08 PM
From my little experience I'll advice that you start with reading and aiming to acquire much knowledge of how to operate and be successful in the crypto sphere.
There are many avenues for crypto now because it is a green venture and it is spreading fast. However much knowledge and information is needed to know how to manipulate stuffs.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
July 05, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
Trading is not advisable to newcomers because it is a bit complicated. Mining on the other hand is costy since in order to have a profitable mining farm, you will need to have powerful computers. Participating to campaigns is the best thing to do in order to learn while you are promoting projects here in this forum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. First of all , I think it's better to watch some video explanations and blogs abut the crypto currency and blockchain technology so you can have an idea about this. after that you can earn(bounty/airdrop.etc.) mine ,trade, invest in ICOs an many more things with these crypto currencies
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 01:29:38 PM
Do you know what makes life more exciting and interesting? This is new knowledge, opportunities and prospects. You can find them here. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 83
July 05, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
As a newbie on the crypto game the most important thing is to spend time and do some research. I know this can be tiresome but the more you know about whatever you want to invest in the better the chances of making a rational decision. This game is not for the faint hearted and hodl is a must.
Pages:
Jump to: