Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 85. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 15, 2018, 05:38:03 AM
When I joined crypto world, my only source of knowledge was this forum. Go to newbie forum and read all the pinned threads, they contain lots of necessary information. At the same time when you get jr member rank, you will be able to participate in bounties. That's how you can earn your first coins. Then you can trade them for BTC or wait for its market price increase.
Great journey you have, some starts with bounty but now they are already so successful.
As long as you have the skills to manage your time and money, you'll increase your income here and you will become a successful investor.
But, always remember it's a long journey, so just keep doing things that gives you income.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 15, 2018, 05:03:00 AM
When I joined crypto world, my only source of knowledge was this forum. Go to newbie forum and read all the pinned threads, they contain lots of necessary information. At the same time when you get jr member rank, you will be able to participate in bounties. That's how you can earn your first coins. Then you can trade them for BTC or wait for its market price increase.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

as a newbie youll have to gather first information of what you are joining for..we have so many option in it, you can do bounties and airdrops and if you want to invest we have different companies in our bounties you can select one of them but be sure to study first there project before you invest so that you will not be scam or either if you want to earn money do there bounties and airdrops campaigned you will have to market there project through social medias and be sure to report your activities and follow there rules so that you will be ban.so welcome to the club good luck bounty hunter.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
If you are interested in Bitcoin and want to know more about Bitcoin you should read a lot in the Bitcointalk.org forum.
In this forum, you will get a lot of information about Bitcoin.
You can start by selecting Bitcoin as your preferred coin.
If you want to get Bitcoin with a small capital you should follow Bounty Campaign.
From this campaign, you will get a Bitcoin token that will be sent on your wallet.
You have to do it consistently.
Activity: 42
April 15, 2018, 03:37:29 AM
You can join airdrop and earn without investments
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 15, 2018, 03:18:46 AM
As what a newbie like me, should do is to do your own research. You should know the things a newbie should know. Like, of course the basic information about cryptocurrencies. What is Bitcoin? What are the other coins beside Bitcoin? And do your country have any issues with regards to bitcoin. I suggest that you should check the value chart of Bitcoin. Of course, you should know also the risks that you will take in getting involved with Bitcoin. Especially the tradings and other transactions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 03:15:51 AM
First of all you should read bitcointalk.org's rules and follow them. Then you have to be active. Find topics where newbies can ask questions. Go to myetherwallet.com site and create your first Ethereum wallet.  All you have to do now is to read and learn about bitcoins and how it is used. Learn how to do it and how you can have a good life if you are studying bitcoins
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
You can grow your bitcoins by trading and investing but you should know the risk before you start or else you'll end up being a "bitcoin is scam" person like what others did, I hope not. As a newbie on the crypto game the most important thing is to spend time and do some research. I know this can be tiresome but the more you know about whatever you want to invest in the better the chances of making a rational decision
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 03:15:20 AM
First, read alot and I mean a lot! About cryptocurrrencies, especially about bitcoin and altcoins. Learn also how they are used, transacted and dealt. Another critical one is to learn how this forum works. We are all in this forum just like you are starting from newbye just like me at the beginning of joining this forum I do not understand anything. a little I will share the experience with you and you need to know that in this forum very many people who have experience in terms of crypto
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 02:16:49 AM
As for me, at first  I spent a lot of my time reading this forum, watching youtube and understanding the crypto-market. Then I started to participate in bounty, because I didn't need any start capital and there wasn't any risk. Now I'm going to trade and invest.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 15, 2018, 02:10:53 AM
Welcome to Bitcoin Forum as a new member. Here you will know about all information about ICOs, bounty campaigns, airdrops, and information related to cryptocurrency and its market. You can buy coins here with money or you can win rewards worth many coins when you take part in bounty campaign or airdrops.
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 01:31:52 AM
A beginer must learn very much about cryptocurrencies on the market, do resarch about coins, when to sell or buy, and how to get informations, also must interact with commnunity on bitcointalk, after long time, you may have enough experience to trade coins on exchanges.Join in bounty and airdrop campaign, if you lucky, you could get a few 0.1 ETH or BTC.
Activity: 101
April 14, 2018, 03:52:08 AM
I’d say invest in time. Time reading and asking question and studying what’s out there. Don’t worry, you won’t miss out if you take a few months learning and evaluating and trying out how crypto assets work. That’s the best investment you will make, because it will save you from foolish jumping on bandwagons and from mistakes that lose your crypto and from security problems that will lose your crypto and all sorts of other things.
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 11:18:40 PM
According to this, I say welcome to deepen the world of crypto this well and The only way to have bitcoin just by buying them, but if not, you better do whatever you do, but use some part of your monthly wage to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 61
April 12, 2018, 11:05:27 PM
If you are a newbie, the first thing you should do is read and learn, follow the legend here because they are successful, pick up the ideas they share, also ask for you to have a lot of knowledge so you can decide for the next step you should do.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 10:48:02 PM
You can start by joining bounties if you want to earn money here.
Search for a good bounty manager, and then you should meet their requirements.
Learn the basics from crypto world from forums like this.
And if you want some extra, join airdrops for free tokens.
Activity: 277
April 12, 2018, 10:30:03 PM
It's not too late to start now. If you do not have the funds to invest, I recommend joining the Airdrop and Bounty campaigns to better understand this market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 12, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Since you posted this, there have been many ups and downs in bitcoin and altcoins.
I hope you have made good profit from it.
Even if you don't, as long as you hold, things will turn better.
April 12, 2018, 10:23:41 PM
I seems like you just want to own it and that is all. You can either invest Bitcoin, mine it or invest in ICOs to sale altcoins. The last one is the most profitable in sense of short term investment. So, if you decide to do it my advice is to invest in projects with ready-made product, long termed activity before ICO and good team. I can recommend you NagriCoin. According to my research it corredponds all points mentioned above. Good luck in your beginnings!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 09:57:56 PM
Also. You must do your own research to it. especially for the scammers thats flooding in the ico market. beware to that
Pages:
Jump to: