Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 84. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
April 19, 2018, 11:22:36 PM
First of all you will start by having a wallet where you can send and receive bitcoin and secondly you either buy and hold bitcoin or go into programs that you can work and payments be made in bitcoin, or you beg a friend to send bitcoin to you as a gift. This are the way am conversant with that you can have bitcoin.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 19, 2018, 11:16:15 PM
AS a newbie you need to get to jr member then try to join some bounty campaigns to earn some money.
It's hard to rank up right now due to the new system but if you continue to contribute to the forum you will earn a lot of merits
that will help your rank up easily. Bounty are not only limited to signature campaign, there are a lot of bounty that offers more reward, just read
the demand of a certain ICO you would like to participate in.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
April 19, 2018, 10:16:04 PM
Research, post here, increase rank and join bounties. Once you get a small amount of btc, use than to
invest on exchanges. And go from there.

Worst case, you waste your time, but there is no way to lose money that way.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 10:10:31 PM
AS a newbie you need to get to jr member then try to join some bounty campaigns to earn some money.
Activity: 78
April 19, 2018, 09:59:19 PM
Newbies are involved in investing in electronic coin, after a certain amount of time they will definitely get benefit. I am not saying that the interest money, let's say about knowledge because of experience gain. ^^
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 19, 2018, 12:26:41 AM
I suggest that you start reading about this technology and through out this forum, there are a lot of information that you are able to earn here. You need to know the knowledge about this industry before you start trying to get some bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 12:21:47 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Well my advise is to read each topic here and learned something from it. There are lots of topics about bitcoins and of how to be a part of it in this forum. Try to red for that and then comments on each topic you feel interest to read so that you can rank up high and you can join campaigns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
April 19, 2018, 12:17:21 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Since you are just a beginner, All you have to do is to read and study. Try to learn all the things you do not know yet. Bitcoins are very difficult at first but when you learn that it is easy to earn money
Activity: 46
April 19, 2018, 12:11:14 AM
The Beginner's Guide to Reddit:
Getting Set Up With Subreddits
Voting
Posting
Reading
Unsubscribing From a Subreddit
Multireddits
Reddiquette
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
The first thing that is worth reading on the forum, to understand the main ideas of the crypto currency, to develop an account. Then depends on the availability of free money. If it is, buy currencies, do mining. If there is no money, take part in the Bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 184
April 15, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
As a newbie you can invest in bitcoin or altcoins if you have enough fund to do so but if otherwise join bounty campaign though you can do signature bounty campaign yet because of your level but you can do social media campaign such as facebook, twitter, telegram and medium. 
Good luck to whom it may concern
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
April 15, 2018, 04:10:07 PM
As you a newbie i would advice you to read  this forum and  do bounty participation,  but dont do trading without any experiance.
Activity: 69
April 15, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
Welcome to the world of crypto.
first, you can open a local discussion for you to read how it works in the bitcointalk forum.

Local discussion link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=191.0

You must first understand what is allowed and what is not allowed in bitcointalk forums. A lot of material that we can learn in every thread available in the forum.

You can get Bitcoin by participating in various bounty programs available in bitcointalk forums, many bounty programs offered by companies holding ICO.

My suggestion to take the bounty program we should be to see who the management team is managing ICO. In addition, we should see who the manager is running the project, If a project is run by a good credibility manager, then Bounty runs well and ICO is likely to succeed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
April 15, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
For starters, you can participate in the bounty campaigns and earn yourself some tokens or btc (depending upon the campaign). Along with that you can also start investing in various coins that you would learn about in the forum. As of now, Eligma and Truegame are doing really good and you can consider investing in those coins. Apart from that you can use this forum to gain more knowledge and see how the world of bitcoin works. I assure you that you would not find a better resource than this platform to learn about cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 03:34:30 PM
If you are completely new, there are already a lot of people gave a lot of correct advice, probably it's worth to listen to most of these tips, but still get used to drawing conclusions in your head and do not ask people about it, because in the crypto-currency world people are very mercenary
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 02:31:26 PM
If you are a newbie then you should spend your time learning and studying how to do things in the market. Being a newbie is when all the people came from but if you really want to improve then you should put a lot of effort to learn different things
Activity: 272
April 15, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
Wow
 You are now a Junior member yourself. In such a small time, it means you have heard and seen it all, taking onboard in the process all what people told you here.

Interestingly, you do not need to be introduced to it again, you could serve as guide and guard to newbies too.

Your thread would be of immense help to them, and I strongly admonition them to take it all onboard.
Newbies forum still remains the best place to kick start a bounty career here.
Activity: 98
April 15, 2018, 09:00:27 AM
There are many ways to get bitcoin as a newbie. First thing you need to do is learn how to do trading in this crypto market and start trading with a little amount and learn to trade first and learn to read the charts and all Follow the news about crypto and after that when you think you know more about crypto then start with big amount and enjoy the trading.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
April 15, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
Do a lot of youtube research, I mean watch videos there which are relevant to cryptocurrency. And read also about it. There are so many articles that discuss bitcoin and other cryptos out there which can give speed to learning most of the vital things about here.
Activity: 233
April 15, 2018, 07:11:34 AM
Welcome to the world of Crypto currency ! so as a newbie search more about crypto and it`s not too late to start with bitcoin trading now. Because it really has potential to grow fulfil goals .But now research more and learn all there is about bitcoin,block chain ,altcoin and all of crypto currency history the you will begin to appreciate the tech and you will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: