Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 86. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 09:47:18 PM
For me. you should start participating some bounty campaigns and exchange it to other coins to have a capital for investment.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
Firstly, you must learn everything about cryptocurrency,then you look for the best cryptocurrency. Secondly, you go for the long term investment benefits and purchase plans. Lastly, many go up for the best mining purchase plan that suites ones requirement in present and future generation.
These things based on my own experiences, so maybe it is not necesssary for you.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
the need to do the same if newbie reads first about bitcoin and altcoin to improve our knowledge here in the forum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:02:52 PM
Welcome! If you are a newbie, before trading or investing, you should try to read and learn about the cryptocurreny world. Remember that, this currencies are very volatile. So, do not trade with the amounts which can damage your economic situation. Good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
First read,read,read. Then watch a lot of videos on youtube. Then read all about myetherwallet and other wallets . inform yourself about the private key. that is also very important . If you decide to buy some alts think it twice before making any decision and never invest more money than you afford to lose.
Activity: 38
April 12, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
I think you should learn as much as you can, find information to read about bitcoin and altcoins, try to understand the blockchain technology. Moreover, you should take part in actives in this forum buy discussing with others. Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well. Grin
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:58:02 AM
First of all, welcome to the crypto world, enjoy of searching and surfing in this site. We have to read more and understand all the consequences of this forum. Be part of this interesting knowledge of crypros.
    You must rank or level up to juior member at that time you can joined or participate in a bounty campaigns and earn more rewards, thats all.
Activity: 80
April 12, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
As you are a newbie, you can participate in bounty campaigns. But you can only enrolled in facebook campaign and telegram campaign. And once you reach the number of activities needed you will become a junior member ,then you can join signature campaign if you want.
Activity: 45
April 12, 2018, 03:35:38 AM
I was also  a newbie months ago and only managed to get Jr member rank up to now.
My experience in this forum was great and very educational, not to mention one can earn in this platform had you been participating in bounty campaigns. There were also disappointing experiences with projects that are scam, but let be gone, they will not succeed. Cheesy

So far now, all those baffling questions were answered, all thanks to the helpful community of this forum.
They are very welcoming and accommodating
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
hello and welcome, i suggest you should be active in this forum, you can get a lot of knowledge in here, just read. Most information about bitcoin is here, if you just take time to read you will find out that most of the answer of your question is here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 03:09:19 AM
Better do not invest in crypto if you are newbie because you will loss your money , try to start job in bounty and get some crypto for that .
Activity: 104
April 12, 2018, 03:07:06 AM
Welcome, Smiley you can reply from the forum posts as mine every 6 minutes. You will get point for your activity, maximum is 14 active points every 2 weeks, upgrade level and so on. It's so exciting, and great to experience.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 12:21:34 AM
You should read more in this forum and find out as much information as you can get. If we should explain in here then it will need a long paragraph and takes time. Try to read more.
Activity: 57
April 12, 2018, 12:17:13 AM
Hello, for newbie I suggest to you active in this forum. I personally got a lot of knowledge from this forum. from the experiences of those who have already used altcoin. besides that as my newbie I suggest to more often ask to friends who have used it first, and you should also read the article and see tutorial on youtube about altcoin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 11, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
If you are a beginner it is natural at first will be difficult,but I think that over time you will understand how very easy to earn money
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
As a beginner I need to learn from seniors. Because there are still many things I do not know, a lot of reading and discussion is the best way I need to do. Understand and understand about the meaning of cryptocurrency, bitcoin, altcoin, and others .a great forum for me to work and get results from what I post.

Yes that's why don't be shy to ask the opinion and the experienced of who has been trading for a long time here in crypto world. I am telling you for sure that you will learn a lot of in them and it will really helps in your trading experience that can minimize your losses on your trading.
Activity: 296
April 11, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
you should sit on this forum and have to participate in the bounty if you start your journey from scratch and without attachments
Activity: 252
April 11, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
Hi, in fact, I think that now is not the most successful time for working in the IOS. many of them do not succeed. And some significant social networks have toughened the requirements for posts in their networks. But in general, if you are careful, you can participate in various advertising campaigns, and earn on it. I think that your friends who called you in this subject can tell and show by examples.
Activity: 518
April 11, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I always supports participating in bounty campaigns for men who just have come in cryptocurrencies. This is doing with minimal risk. Appearance of mining pools on the market allows for newbies to take part in mining also.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 06:06:46 AM
Participation in bounty campaigns is the best way to get a small but profitable profit, without investing any funds. for the beginner this option just fits. but before participation it is necessary to study the crypto-currency market and all its nuances.
Pages:
Jump to: