Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 11. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 02:53:04 PM
Of course they will lose. Someone has to lose for somebody to profit. You cant do much when the bitcoin price decreases. One needs to hodl to reap high returns on his investments later on. While panic selling is not a good option when the price decreases.
I agree with you, we can't do much things in the huge dump at all, the only thing we can do is making a wisely choice between selling and holding till the next pump.
I can guarantee that more than 70% people will immediately think about the selling option first at the moment Bitcoin was dropped but they're the losers in this game because they do not have chill to deal with the situations and just let them do it, it's their property.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 12:49:27 PM
Of course they will lose. Someone has to lose for somebody to profit. You cant do much when the bitcoin price decreases. One needs to hodl to reap high returns on his investments later on. While panic selling is not a good option when the price decreases.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
This is an opportunity when Bitcoin going decrease,Hold and never panic to swell.Buy more because now cheaper price and in future it will hit peak will result maximum profit.
Bitcoin is reliable and trustworthy coin you can invest in it confidently and hold till price go up and you reach the target.
Activity: 147
April 14, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

I'll avoid to losing my money, i'll wait until the time that bitcoin's value grows or increase again.

The investors will only lose if they will sell under the buying rate they got in. But if the price starts to decrease, i think they will just let their bitcoins stay for awhile then there's nothing gonna happen if they'll wait for it to rise up again.
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
April 14, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
If it decreases you can do two things:

1. Hodl and start buying more in small batches. (it is safe to assume it will rise again if you have patience)
or
2. Sell, wait for the bottom and buy more at a lower price to increase your holdings, or buy the same number you had and keep the profit.

Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
Just wait, in general, I would not advise you to keep all your assets in one coin, especially in BTC, which immediately reacts to all the news on the market, it is better to have some not expensive but stable coins.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 11:58:58 PM
Buy, consistently put money aside than you can afford to invest and buy when the market is in panic mode. This is what I've been doing for years and it has yet to prove me wrong.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 11:55:45 PM
You don't have to worry about bitcoin falling. If Bitcoin decreases, this is another good opportunity to buy more, because all features of the cryptocurrency are like a wheel, sometimes it will rise, sometimes it will fall, it will appear to be in a low position, then this is buying and waiting. A good opportunity to pump it up, then dump it,
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
April 13, 2018, 11:50:04 PM
From my point of view, bitcoin will always exist. But what position he will take in the future, this is a big question. Investing in it can only be short-term.
long-term is also proven since the first launched bitcoin cheap price and after five years more until now the more expensive price does not underestimate long-term investment. it's just the nature of bitcoin prices that go up and down in every time. depending on whether we can take advantage of it or not. all investments can make a profit when managed properly.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:01:56 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
law of supply and demand , if the bitcoin count will decrease the more it will be rare and rare over time . which means the price will go up,
meaning more investors are buying and keeping it.
if there are many investors selling bitcoin it can be up or downs because of volatility and how bitcoin works for those big players,
you will not loose if you dont  sell. technically it is the same as your money but if you do sell on low price you'll loose
Activity: 64
April 13, 2018, 10:25:08 PM
Just hold it until it increase again, always Buy low and sell high. Because Bitcoin will rise back after the dump and a lot of people also are thinking this way. The same thing with Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum.
Activity: 97
April 13, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
I would like to waiting the bitcoin increase again. Besides, with the wait bitcoin increase, I will work like as the rules of bitcoin. Meanwhile, I will read more information about bitcoin increase and decreases. So I hopes bitcoin will not decreases.
Activity: 98
April 13, 2018, 09:30:29 PM
I just think someday bitcoin price will be going to stuck and decreased a little bit before get the stable price, because bitcoin is not an open source system like ethereum.. and if the bitcoin decreases, i will go to another erc20 token crypto to invest with, because the token will have a stable price or maybe an upgoing price in the future.
Activity: 264
April 13, 2018, 09:19:12 PM
For me if bitcoin decreases the I have a lot of more money budget the beat thing to do was buy bitcoin and hold.Thrn when the movement was started to up I would make to sell with it.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 13, 2018, 07:49:04 PM
Investors will probably lose indeed. But with that, if bitcoin price subsides, time for you to sell and buy at the dip again. It is just a cycle. But it is really up to you whether you'll hold your holdings or not.
Activity: 626
April 13, 2018, 06:28:57 PM
I think if that happen maybe they lose a little because not all the time bitcoin is decrease so better to hold our bitcoin even it's down because it will increase again.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 06:25:35 PM
For me if bitcoin decreases its value my strategy to do was hold and waiting for the right time to recover the value and i'm started to sell my holdings when that positively happened.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 06:16:40 PM
The decrease in price of bitcoin is an opportunity for other investors to invest more and wait for it to rise up again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 13, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
If there is a long price value decreases of bitcoin then, we do not have to worry about it ,we just hold our bitcoin and divert to join bounty programs and ICO projects in the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 06:10:08 PM
From my point of view, bitcoin will always exist. But what position he will take in the future, this is a big question. Investing in it can only be short-term.
Pages:
Jump to: