Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 9. (Read 10602 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:20:13 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
if Bitcoin decreases, I will keep it and not sell it. because by selling it will further lower the price. and the only one way is holding, other than fit, holding also safer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 17, 2018, 03:14:33 AM
That is the natural cycle of the crypto currency market. It is like ocean tides, it goes and comes all the time. So what we are seeing in the bitcoin price graph is just normal. As long as it is over 10K, I don't see any problem here.

As you say, and as it's like ocean tides, up and down, and we are surfers, good surfers will earn money in any situations of tides, and the same bad surfers will lose.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:08:38 AM
That is the natural cycle of the crypto currency market. It is like ocean tides, it goes and comes all the time. So what we are seeing in the bitcoin price graph is just normal. As long as it is over 10K, I don't see any problem here.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:07:50 AM
Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
Bitcoin is like a gold in reality.it's value is not always constant, it always fluctuate. If you have a bitcoin, hold it until the current value rise and then sell it. That's what most businessman here do, its profitable.
Activity: 135
April 17, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
If Bitcoin decreases then it's time to buy more Bitcoin.
Bitcoin dumped many times but still pumped back and surpasses the previous price so, then time Bitcoin's price dumped, I would choose to dump my Ethereum and other tokens abd buy Bitcoin.
Exactly, because that's the right time to buy low and sell high when the demand going back to rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 17, 2018, 02:57:59 AM
If Bitcoin goes down, sell bitcoin and buy altcoins. it's simple, the problem is time when you make your decision. When to buy and when to sell?
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
The best option is to hold coins and wait for a price increase.
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
There are many things you can do when bitcoin prices are down,
- If you have the money to buy bitcoin, wait for the price to the lower limit and then you buy bitcoin,
- If you already have bitcoin and prices move down, make your sales immediately to avoid a deeper loss,
- Perform technical analysis before doing the above two points,
May be useful
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:49:44 AM
If it falls, it is necessary to look at the previous historical lows, and then buy and reinvest because in any case bitcoin will grow in price  Grin
Activity: 166
April 17, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
Previously it is recommended to buy the dip as this would give you  more chances of making big money when the bull drive returns.  But I have been questioning this idea. With so much at hand now.. Should one buy a dip when you don't knw if it will go down further? ETH is a classic example.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 17, 2018, 02:41:47 AM
This is the time to enter the market and buy more Bitcoin as you can. Nothing is dead. Due to the nature of high volatile in crypto this is the natural decline. So, this is the investment opportunity for the new enthusiast of Bitcoin.
Activity: 219
April 17, 2018, 02:38:50 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will never lose, all coins are guided by bitcoin. if we keep our treasure in the form of bitcoin, I am sure will always get more profit, because he is a very profitable virtual currency.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
April 17, 2018, 02:25:08 AM
Just hold, if the price of bitcoin is decrease, because price bitcoin is high fluctuation, just hold possible you can get a profit
the key in trading is patience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 17, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
Its not a question on what to do, its what you should do when bitcoin goes down or decrease. The answer is simple, HODL your coin until you can and if its possible, don't sell it until December or January. That is the time where bitcoin is at its highest and a lot of investors are also preparing for it. Don't panic do panic selling because it will only double the amount you have lost. Its a bad decision to sell and its always good to hodl.
Activity: 79
April 17, 2018, 02:01:46 AM
Yes, every time Bitcoin drops, it will panic. Choosing the right time is usually after the bitcoin declines. This is a good time to buy Bitcoin, because bitcoin will rise after each fall, now The price is still very low and it is a good time to buy
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
April 17, 2018, 01:57:56 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly if bitcoin decreased what should be done? whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If the price of Bitcoin down we have to do that do not panic quickly and should remain calm. Do not let us sell Bitcoin that we have at the cheap price. Just have to hold all the Bitcoins we have.
Activity: 238
April 17, 2018, 01:48:12 AM
The volatility of Cryptos has made it very unpredictable over the years. However one thing I have observed is that the price of bitcoins always rises. So if the price drops, you either sell or wait for it to rise to reasonable position before selling.
Activity: 219
April 17, 2018, 01:41:41 AM
the stability of the crypto-currency stock exchange has been lost. the volume of money on the stock market has declined and the price of bitcoin has dropped too much. in this case first I expect the market to rise or invest in subcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:23:30 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Is one bitcoin the market is now limited. For choice, you have a wide field of activity in the world of alts and various Ico. So do not worry about the drop of bitcoin, maybe it's a chance that will expand and change your opinion about other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: